剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表
做好准备 朱利安
Well, this is it, Julian.
决定性时刻
Moment of truth.
第一次单飞
First solo flight.
感觉如何
How you feeling?
感觉充满活力 埃迪
I feel alive, Eddie.
感觉非常激动
I feel exhilarated.
感觉
I feel...
害怕 也许你应该再带我飞一次
terrified. Maybe we should do one more together.
朱利安
Julian.
还记得你聘用我第一天跟我说的什么吗
Do you recall what you told me the first day you hired me?
还记得你一开始为什么
Why you wanted to be certified as a pilot
想当飞行员么
in the first place?
因为我不想再有
Because I was sick of feeling
那种被世界憋死的感觉
like the world was trying to suffocate me.
我想要自♥由♥的感觉
Because I wanted to feel free.
那就去寻求自♥由♥
So go break free.
地面风120 8米每秒 能见度10
Winds 120 at 8. Visibility 10.
一到两千英尺以下无云层
Sky clear below 1-2 thousand.
塞斯纳 9418M
Cessna 9418 Mike
准备滑行至1-6跑道
ready for taxi to runway one-six.
9418M
9418 Mike,
是否请求离场
intentions for departure?
第一次单飞
First solo in the pattern.
9418M 允许使用1-6跑道
9418 Mike, you are cleared for one-six.
祝你好运
Good luck up there.
和我一起飞翔 一起飞
*Come fly with me, let's fly
飞向天边
*Let's fly away...
尽力而为吧
Here goes nothing.
和我一起飞翔
-*Come fly with me* -
一路飞到秘鲁
*Let's float down to Peru
在利亚马有个一人乐队
*In llama land there's a one-man band
他会为你吹奏长笛
*And he'll toot his flute for you
和我一起飞翔 去天空遨游
*Come fly with me, let's take off in the blue...
18M 这里是塔台
18 Mike, tower.
请转向1-1-0
I need you to turn 1-1-0
立即返回1-6跑道
and return to runway one-six immediately.
就让我降落吗
You want me to land already?
我还没飞完航线呢
I haven't completed the pattern.
别管航线了
Forget the pattern.
但不飞完航线我不就拿不到飞行执照吗
But I need it to get certified, don't I?
18M 我们在东北偏北方向检测到突然形成的
18 Mike, we're detecting a sudden, extreme weather system
极端天气系统 移♥动♥速度极快
moving in fast from the north by northeast.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
什么东西
What is that?!
立刻专项110 并且加速
Turn 1-1-0 and increase your speed
至190节
to 190 knots now.
正在转向1-1-0
Turning 1-1-0...
天 我的天
Oh. Oh, God!
先打好宏达结
All right, so you got your honda knot.
准备好塞子
Got your stopper.
做好了么 很好 然后绕到下面
Yeah? Oh, good. Then you go under.
再上来
Over.
把套索甩起来
Throw a lasso.
他跟孩子处得真好
He's so good with them.
教父不就干这个的嘛
Yeah, that's what godfathers are for.
他很爱女孩们 T
He loves those girls, T.
我好感激
I'm so grateful.
孩子们生命里
There's still a good man
还有个好男人照顾她们
in their lives looking out for them.
没事的
It's okay.
葬礼是两周前举♥行♥的
The funeral was two weeks ago.
我没想到我连两分钟不哭出来
You'd think I'd be able to go two minutes without
- 都做不到 - 没事的 哭出来吧
-a tissue break. -No, let it out.
你们继续联♥系♥
Y'all just keep practicing.
我等会回来
I'll be right back.
哭出来
Let it out.
你还好吗
You okay?
这 这问题是有点傻了
I... I know that's a stupid question.
不 不傻
No. No, it's not.
我每次觉得我找到了能恢复理性的立足点
Every time I think I have a toehold on my sanity,
回忆
then just...
就又一次向我袭来
it just hits me all over again.
查尔斯的
Charles', uh...
人身保险单出来了
his life insurance came in.
数字多得超出我预期
And it's-it's more than I expected.
他一直都很照顾女儿们
You know, he was always looking out for the girls.
- 是的 - 所以我想着
-Yeah, he was. -So I'm thinking...
该轮到我了
it's my turn.
- 什么意思 - 我重新穿上制♥服♥
-What do you mean? -That the only reason
的唯一动力就是养家
I put that uniform back on was to support my family.
所以
So...
现在他已经让我们不用担心生计了
he's taken care of that now.
等等 你喜欢当消防员啊
So, hold up, you love that job.
现在消防员已经是你不可分割的一部分了
It's a part of who you are, too, now.
是的
It is.
但我到底该怎么做呢
But what am I supposed to do?
你有没有
Well, have you told
跟TK或者南茜交流过你的想法
TK or Nancy what you're thinking?
他们明天过来
They're coming over tomorrow.
我到时候会跟他们说的
And I'll-I'll break it to them then.
我能理解你 T
Well, I feel for you, T.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你的运气啊 还是多留点
You know what, you save some of that luck
给你自己吧
for yourself.
因为明天可是大日子
Because tomorrow is a big day
你们的大日子
-for both of you. -
重回呼叫中心
Back at the call center?
你肯定等不及了吧
You must be counting down the hours.
我有点兴奋 一点点小兴奋
I'm a little excited. Just a little bit.
你呢 老贾
How about you, Juddy?
有没有想过回头你去
Have they given you any idea which firehouse
- 哪个消防站报道 - 还没
-you're gonna report to? -Nope.
还没 我听说的
Nope, the, uh, the last I heard
最新消息是 早上会收到通知
from the brass of the department is we're supposed to get
把我们暂时分配到别处去
a call in the morning giving us our temporary assignments.
欧文没跟你说什么吗
And Owen hasn't been able to give you a heads-up?
他跟我们一样啥信息都不知道
-No, he's just as in the dark as we are.
对了 欧文怎么样了
Yeah, how is Owen?
是不是还在忙
- -Pushing paper around
副局长的文书工作
for the deputy chief?
你也了解欧文的
You know Owen, you know,
他做事一向全心全意
he likes to jump in with both feet.
柠檬
Limes.
我经常思考柠檬
I've been thinking a lot about limes.
女士们先生们 因为柠檬
Because limes, ladies and gentlemen,
是我们提高效率的办法
are how we are going to find efficiencies.
去年 一条航线省下了
Last year, an airline saved
50万元
$500,000
办法就是把柠檬切成16片
by slicing the limes into 16 pieces
- 而不是10片 - 柠檬省下了50万美元
-instead of ten. -So a half million in limes?
柠檬省下的 我研究了我们部门的预算
In limes. So I have scoured our department's budget
发现了很多柠檬切片开销
and found many "sliced lime" expenses.
总之 这些预算呢
Now, these are things that we could
是可以缩减的 而且
scale back or cut, and nobody's
没人会感觉削减了有什么影响
ever gonna know the difference.
如果每个消防站
So, if every fire station
空调都调整1度
adjusted its thermostat one degree,
一年就能剩下12万7千元
we'd save $127,000 a year.
我们还花了6万元购买♥♥植物浇水服务
We spend $60,000 on plant watering services.
这个应该我们自己浇水嘛
That's something we should be doing ourselves.
剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表