剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表
而是因为当我看着你时 我深陷其中
but because when I look at you, the walls get closer,
我觉得世界都温暖了 让我快要不能呼吸
the world warms up, and I lose my breath.
好吧
Okay.
所以现在还是有点奇怪
So I got a little weird.
我这辈子都在等你说这些话
I've been waiting my whole life for you to say something like that.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我来不是为了这个
I didn't come here for that.
好吧
Uh, okay.
好吧...
Okay, um...
也许我并不清楚我是为什么而来
Maybe I'm not exactly sure what I came here for,
但突然间 我像是个插足的局外人
but suddenly I'm starting to feel like the other woman.
根本就没有其他女人
There's never been another woman.
我想确实是有的 如果我没记错的话 她叫麦迪逊
I think there has, and her name was Madison, if I recall.
好吧 麦迪逊是个很好的女孩
Okay, Madison is a wonderful girl,
但她不是你
but she's not you.
她从未取代你
She never was.
今晚我就可以和她分手
I can break it off with her tonight.
这就分手了吗
Just like that?
我不明白 你难道不想要这样吗
I'm confused. Isn't that what you want?
我想
Yes.
但问题就在这里 萨利姆
But that's the problem, Salim.
我不能和不在乎承诺的人在一起
I can't be with someone who doesn't honor their commitments...
不管是对家庭 对价值观
to their family, to their values,
还是对他们的牙周病医生
to their periodontists on the side.
-我当时以为你不要我 -我知道
- I didn't think you wanted me. - I know.
情况变成这样 有我的原因 但事已至此...
I helped put us in this position, but now here we are, and...
我很抱歉
and I'm sorry.
这事现在真的行不通 对吗
This really can't work out now, can it?
是的
No.
我觉得不行
I don't think it can.
我们是如此般配
We were such a good match.
却没能遇到对的时机
And such bad timing.
欧文
Owen?
天哪
Oh, dear.
欧文
Owen?
你能把我的老花镜拿来吗
Can you bring my reading glasses?
我现在什么都看不见
I can't see anything in here.
这是顶点酒庄的酒
It's Château le Sommet.
我上次喝到这酒还是...
I haven't had that since...
这是凝视星空百合花
Those are stargazer lilies.
还有日内瓦巧克力 这和当年...
And Geneva chocolates. That's the same--
我们在婚礼套间里准备的布置一样
Setup we had waiting for us in our wedding suite.
你这个充满魅力的混♥蛋♥
You charming son of a bitch.
16年前
16 years ago,
我毁掉了我生命中最棒的一段关系
I blew the great relationship of my life.
我可不想重蹈覆辙 所以...
And I'll be damned if I'm gonna do it again, so...
而且这次
And this time,
我们要去法国的里维埃拉
we're gonna get to the French Riviera.
格温妮丝·琳·摩根
Gwyneth Lynn Morgan,
你愿意让我成为世界上最幸福的男人
will you make me the happiest man in the world
再次嫁给我吗
and marry me again?
什么
What?
-才不要 你给我起来 -什么
- No. Get up. - Wha--
-你少跟我来这套 -等等
- We're not doing that. - Wait a minute.
我以为这是你想要的
I thought this is what you wanted.
我要婚戒干什么
What do I want with a wedding ring?
我让你给我个清楚的解释 我没让你求婚
I-I said I needed clarity, not a proposal.
好吧 我想我才是需要一个清楚解释的人
Okay, I think I'm the one who needs some clarity.
如果你不想和我复婚
If you weren't interested in getting married,
那你干嘛这么急着想确定事情的发展方向
why were you suddenly so intense on nailing down where this was all going?
我怀孕了 欧文
I'm pregnant, Owen.
-你说什么 -有喜了 怀上了
- Sorry? - Knocked up. Bun in the oven.
验孕棒上两条杠 怀孕
Two lines on a pee test. Pregnant.
-那可真是 -太可笑了
- Well, that's-- - Ridiculous.
没错 很离谱
Yes. Surreal, sure.
但很明显 并不是不可能
But, uh, impossible, apparently not.
这确实把一切都解释清楚了
Well, that clears that up.
剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表