剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表
My arm was a spaghetti noodle when I met you.
我同意谭雅说的 如果他们想封♥杀♥你
I'm with Tonya. If they try to cancel you,
他们得封♥杀♥我们所有人
they'll have to cancel all of us.
是啊 不飙毋宁死
Yeah Ride or die, bitches.
听着
Look, uh,
你们都太棒了
you all are so awesome.
我不想毁了大家的兴致 所以
I'm don't want to ruin this for everybody, so...
给他们回电♥话♥ 朱莉 告诉他们我退出
call them back, Julie, and tell them I'm stepping down.
查尔斯 这菲力牛排
Charles, this filet
也太好吃了是吧
was beyond, right?
是真的
Man, that's for real.
你的酱汁里有什么
-What-What's in your sauce?
烟熏山核桃 白醋和菠萝蜜
smoked hickory, white vinegar and jackfruit.
我不知道菠萝蜜是什么
I don't know what a jackfruit is,
但你可以把我当成它的粉丝了
but you can consider me a fan.
是一种多汁水果 印度产的
Well, it's a pulpy fruit, uh, native to India.
以甜味和咸味而闻名
Known for its sweet and savory flavors.
得了 查尔斯
-Come on, Charles. -
查尔斯想把它加到菜单上
Charles is thinking about putting it on the menu.
好吧 你说的是菜单 什么菜单
Oh, okay, you said menu. What menu?
我们不是说有消息了吗
Oh, did we not mention we had news?
- 有过吗 - 没有
-Do they ever? -No.
怎么了 各位
What happened, y'all?
有几个投资者找过我
Well, uh, I was approached by some investors.
而且现在疫情允许室内用餐了
And now that indoor dining is back,
他们想重新开张那家餐馆
they want to re-open the restaurant.
祝贺你啊
Congratulations.
- 太棒了 各位 - 谢谢 谢谢
-That's amazing, y'all. -Thank you, thank you.
我是说 现在还早了点
I mean, it's still a little early.
还有很多事情需要弄清楚 比如
And there's a lot to figure out, like, um,
谁来照看孩子们呢
well, who's gonna watch the girls.
听着 我们总是可以找保姆的是吧
Listen, we are always down to babysit.
对吗
Right?
别这样 那什么 说
-Don't look like that. Say... -
- 是的 就是 - 是啊 你现在这么说
-yes, we are. -Yeah, well, you say that now,
姑娘 但很快你就会
chica, but, you know, very soon you're gonna have
有你自己的小宝贝
your own little one to chase around.
反正现在可以脱掉助行器了我还挺高兴
Well, I'm just happy to be off the walker,
所以我建议你放马过来
so I say bring it on.
来吧 我准备好了
Give it to me, I'm ready.
听着 已经有一分钟了
- -Well, listen, it has been a minute,
但感觉
but it feels like...
我不知道 感觉就像我们都走到了
I don't know, it feels like we're all coming to the end
- 一条又长又黑的隧♥道♥的尽头 - 是的
-of a long, dark tunnel, yeah? -Yes.
嗯 是的
Mm, yeah.
- 不是所有人都这么觉得 - 嗯
-Well, not-not all of us. -Mm.
是啊 贾德有点担心
Oh, well, um, yeah, Judd's been a little worried
斯特兰队长
about Captain Strand.
是关于他报告纵火案的事吗
Is this about him reporting that arson?
因为我听说奥斯汀消防部的调查员
'Cause I heard the AFD investigator
今天去审讯他了
was there interviewing him today.
所以 进展如何
So... how'd that go?
这么说吧 当时队长的表现不算太好
Let's just say it-it wasn't the captain's finest hour.
你觉得他是在追寻什么虚幻的执念吗
You think he's chasing ghosts?
最近 他有点
Lately, he's been a little, uh...
觉得自己没有依靠
...unmoored.
但是 你能怪他吗
I mean, can you blame him?
我是说 他失去了
I mean, he lost
他一生的挚爱 和他的孩子
the love of his life. And his baby.
现在还没有工作
And his job, for the time being.
像欧文这样的人
You know, a guy like Owen
真的需要一个目标
really needs that purpose
去驱使他
to drive him,
无论是不是真实的
whether it's real or not.
你找到需要的了吗
CLERK: You, uh, find everything you need?
先这样吧
We'll see.
我能理解他
And I can relate to him.
我也是 一直
Me too. Being stuck
憋在家里 有时候你会觉得
around the house all the time? Sometimes you feel like
自己快疯了
you're gonna lose your mind.
我只是不想让队长
I just don't want the cap
越陷越深
falling off the deep end.
我觉得
You know, I don't-don't
咱没必要
think we have to worry
太过担心斯特兰队长
about Captain Strand too much.
我们确信的是
One thing we do know
他并没有疯
is the man's not crazy.
短吻鳄焦痕 只有用催化剂才能让
Alligator char. Only way to get the scales that shiny
- 焦痕有光泽 - 你真的用了催化剂
-is accelerant. -You did use accelerant.
和我在纺织厂
Yeah, yeah, and it matches exactly
看到的一模一样
what I saw in the textile factory.
还记得你说听警报的声音
Remember when you told me listening to that emergency app
不利于我的精神健康吗
couldn't be good for my mental health?
你说得对
I believe you proved yourself right.
我再来瓶啤酒
I'm gonna get another beer.
我知道这很扯 但过去的六周里
Look, I know this sounds crazy, but in the past six months,
德州范围内至少出现了八起不明原因的
there have been at least eight mysterious electrical fires
电气火灾
all over Texas.
圆石市的一间仓库
There's a warehouse in Round Rock,
卢博克市的一家造纸厂 加尔维斯顿的一家饲料厂
a paper mill in Lubbock, a feed store in Galveston.
都是燃料导致
All targets full of fuel.
都出其不意的发生在非工作时间
Each miraculously started in off-hours
或者假期期间建筑内无人值守时
or during a holiday when there's nobody in the building.
除了那天晚上的清洁工
Except for them cleaners the other night.
对 但他们晚走了两小时 起火时他们本来
Yeah, but they were two hours late. They weren't supposed
不该在场的
to be there when the fire started.
好吧 如果你觉得这事有蹊跷的话
Okay, come on. If there was any meat on this bone,
- 别人不早就知道查了吗 - 好吧
-don't you think somebody would have taken a bite already? -Okay.
如果那个人像我一样
If the guy mixed the accelerant
将催化剂和稀释的物质混合
with a diluted substance like I did,
那警犬闻不出来
then the dogs would miss it.
如果他篡改了电路
And if he tampered with the wiring of an appliance,
问题就依然存在
it could still be sitting out there.
就没人会注意到
Nobody'd even notice it.
好吧 但这荒唐的猜想
Okay, but this whole cock-and-bull theory
是依据于电路短路是吗
depends on that appliance shorting out, right?
这几个地方的断路器
Circuit breakers in those places--
应该在短路之前就会出发断路的
they'd trip the circuit long before that could ever happen.
除非他做了手脚
Unless he switched one out
换成假的了 像我这样
with a counterfeit, like I did.
这是断路器 真的
Here's the circuit breaker, that's the real one.
从内部看是这样
That's what it looks like on the inside.
这个是假的
And this is a counterfeit.
无法阻止电流过大导致的短路
There'd be no way to stop a surge.
早晚要出意外的
An accident waiting to happen.
好吧 我问问你
All right, let me ask you something.
你为何跟我说这些
Why are you telling me all this, hmm?
为何不跟雷蒙德侦查员说呢
And not Investigator Raymond?
因为如果我错了的话 我不想让他觉得
'Cause I don't want him to think I went around the bend
我疯了
if I'm wrong.
愿上帝保佑不会这样
God forbid.
可能也因为不想让他
You probably don't want him to take away
夺走你的新消遣
your new little pastime, either, huh?
在我们得出结论前还需要证据
We just need some proof before we go.
我们 现在成咱俩的事了是吧
We? Oh, it's "we" now, is it?
对不起 我以为你有兴趣
I'm sorry I assumed you'd be interested
抓捕连环纵火犯呢
in catching a serial arsonist.
如果
Look, if any one
这几个建筑里的断路器
of these buildings has a counterfeit switch
有假开关的话 那就是确凿证据
in the circuit breaker, that's the smoking gun.
那你觉得 我们 要怎么抓住他呢
剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表