剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表
Didn't look beautiful like this.
你没事就好
Well, I'm glad you're okay.
我总能幸免于难 你不必担心我
I was always gonna be okay. You don't need to worry about me.
很明显 我刀枪不入
I'm invincible, evidently.
你知道 当我在纽约确诊肺癌时...
You know, when I got lung cancer in New York...
我的第一反应是什么吗
First thing I felt?
解脱
Relief,
那天我大难不死
that the universe had finally evened the score
老天的报应终于来了
for me making it out that day.
这样一切就合理了
Everything made sense.
而现在我在好转 而其他的一切都在恶化
Now that I'm in remission, nothing does.
♪我听说曾有一段神秘的和♥弦♥♪
♪I heard there was a secret chord♪
♪大卫王曾演奏过 并以此取悦上帝♪
♪That David played, and it pleased the Lord♪
♪但你并不在乎音乐本身 是吗♪
♪But you don't really care for music, do you♪
♪那段和♥弦♥如此进行 四级 五级♪
♪And it goes like this: the fourth, the fifth♪
♪小和♥弦♥降 大和♥弦♥起♪
♪The minor fall and the major lift♪
♪困惑的国王为主的赞美诗谱曲♪
♪The baffled king composing "Hallelujah"♪
♪哈利路亚♪
♪Hallelujah♪
♪赞美主啊♪
♪Hallelujah♪
♪哈利路亚♪
♪Hallelujah♪
♪哈利路亚♪
♪Hallelujah♪
♪也许上帝真的存在♪
♪Maybe there's a God above♪
♪但我只从爱中学到♪
♪But all I've ever learned from love♪
♪要如何击败你的对手♪
♪Was how to shoot somebody who outdrew you♪
♪那不是你在夜半听到的哭声♪
♪And it's not a cry that you hear at night♪
♪那也不意味着某人看见了光明♪
♪It's not somebody who's seen the light♪
♪那只是一声冰冷而破碎的哈利路亚♪
♪It's a cold, and it's a broken hallelujah♪
♪哈利路亚♪
♪Hallelujah♪
♪赞美主啊♪
♪Hallelujah♪
♪哈利路亚♪
♪Hallelujah♪
♪哈利路亚♪
♪Hallelujah♪
♪哈利路亚♪
♪Hallelujah♪
♪哈利路亚♪
♪Hallelujah♪
♪哈利路亚♪
♪Hallelujah♪
♪哈利路亚♪
♪Hallelujah♪
圣安吉洛州立公园
奥斯汀西北322千米处
加油 JJ 你可以的
Come on, JJ. You got this, man.
你得证明他们都错了
Just prove 'em all wrong.
不要光证明给他们看
Don't just prove it to them.
你也得证明给自己看 好吗
Prove it to yourself, all right?
你想吃东西吗 那你就得生起火
You wanna eat? Just keep it steady. Come on.
"让你来大橡树营地可不是惩罚 亲爱的孩子
"Camp Great Oak is not a punishment, my dear child.
这是你一生中最棒的机会"
It's the greatest opportunity yeah."
别啊
No, no!
不是吧
Come on.
是啊 这是个来饿死的机会
Yeah, it's an opportunity to starve.
就是这样
That's what it is.
糟了
Oh, crap!
剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表