剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表
我们为了重新开张
And what we just restocked
进了一批货
for the re-opening.
嗯 真的很不错
Well... it's really nice.
是的
TK: Yeah.
好吧 听着
Okay, listen, um...
我想让你们俩知道
I want you two to know that
和你一起工作是我的职业生涯
working with you has been the greatest blessing
最大的幸福
of my professional career.
你不会回来了 是吗
You're not coming back, are you?
我不能
I can't.
姑娘们 她们需要我
The girls-- they-they need me
一起走入人生的下一个篇章
for this next chapter now.
比以往任何时候都需要 而且我
More than ever, and I'm...
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
不 不要难过
No. Don't feel bad.
我认识的队长里 你不是第一个
You're not the first captain
因为需要照顾家人而离开的
I've had leave to take care of family.
对 米歇尔
Right. Michelle.
对米歇尔我只有
And I have nothing but love and respect
爱和尊重 对你也一样
for Michelle, and this is no different.
但其实不一样
Except that it is different.
你是
You're, um...
我心中
my mentor
医护人员和导师的
of how I want to be as a paramedic,
模范
as a captain...
若有幸某一天 很久很久以后
...and, hopefully, one day,
我能当妈妈 你也是我做母亲的模范
a long, long time from now, a mom.
对不起
I'm sorry.
- 这太尴尬了 - 不
-This is super awkward. -No.
不
No, um...
好像我还需要一个哭泣的理由似得
As if I needed another reason to cry.
一份甘蓝抗氧化沙拉
I've got a kale antioxidant salad
还有一个培根蓝汉堡 加洋葱圈
and a bacon blue burger with extra rings.
谢谢
Thank you.
就像凝视着上帝的脸
Like staring into the face of God.
你全吃了 很快就能见到上帝了
Yeah, you eat that whole thing, you'll see God soon enough.
那至少也是这个送我去坟头
Well, at least it'll be this putting me in the ground,
而不是癌症
not the cancer.
什么意思 而不是癌症
What do you mean, not the cancer?
我上次复查
My last follow-up.
医生说放疗切除了我的两个肿瘤
Doc said radiation took out two of my tumors.
最后一个也快了
Last one's on the run.
比利 这真是个好消息
Billy, that's great news.
是啊 是啊 在你大吵大闹之前
Yeah, yeah, well, before you go getting all rah-rah,
我还没脱离危险 但他说了
I ain't out of the woods yet, but he did say
我可以回办公室做文职了
I could go back to desk duty.
这听起来和放疗一样乏味
Which sounds about as tedious as radiation.
这个可不一定
Well, not necessarily.
事实上 我刚和
In fact, I did just have a conversation
和副局长谈了话
with the deputy chief that was, uh...
相当惊人
pretty stunning.
他要退休了
He's retiring.
他想让我接手他的工作
And he wants me to take the job.
嗯
Well.
奥林匹斯山上属于你的地盘啊
Your own perch on Mount Olympus, huh?
你有什么感觉
How's that make you feel?
很矛盾
Conflicted.
是的 想想也是
Yeah, imagine it would.
你为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
得了吧 纽约佬
Come on, New York.
像你我这样的人
Guys like you and me?
我们注定是要去战场的
We're meant to be down on the field,
不是在指挥台
not up in the front office.
听着 我没兴趣做比赛里里剩下的
Look, I don't have any interest in being the last guy
最后一个人
in the game.
汤姆·布拉迪去年的表现还不错
Worked out pretty good for Tom Brady last year.
每一个汤姆·布雷迪都伴随着
Yeah, well, for every Tom Brady,
一堆布雷特·法夫
there's a bunch of Brett Favres, you know?
蹒跚而行 早已过了鼎盛时期
Hobbling around, way past their prime.
听着 我宁愿走出赛场
Look, I would just rather walk off the field
也不愿意被抬出去
than be carried off.
为什么感觉你已经离开赛场了
Why does it seem like you walked off the field already?
因为我差不多算是
'Cause I sort of have.
126中队会再次崛起
Hey, 126 will rise again.
什么时候 我看过那些繁文缛节
When? I've seen the red tape.
但或许 我选择这份工作
But, so, maybe, I take this job,
跳过繁文缛节 重开消防站
cut through the red tape, open the firehouse
把我的人带回来
and bring my people back.
但126就没有你了
Without you there.
可能是离开的最佳时机
Could be the perfect time to leave,
因为我不会离开
because I wouldn't be leaving.
你只是不会再回去了
You just wouldn't be going back.
这样会好受些
Painless.
哦 我的天啊
Oh, my gosh.
够啦 够啦
Oh, stop, stop, stop.
谢谢 各位 我很感激
Thank you, guys. I appreciate it.
你们 你没必要这么做
Y'all, uh... You didn't have to do this.
如果你认为我们不会庆祝你回来的
If you thought we wouldn't celebrate
第一天的话 你就不是很了解我们
your first day back, you don't know us very well.
啊 布里 那么你们得帮帮我
Aw, Bree. Well, y'all gonna have to help me
吃完这些
eat all of it, then.
噢 我要吃白巧克力菠萝是
Oh, I call the white chocolate pineapple.
- 乔尔 - 白巧克力菠萝
-Joel. -White chocolate pineapple.
好吧 在休息室吃这个一定很爽 谢谢
Okay. This will be great in the break room. Thank you.
先生
Sir.
- 谢谢 - 没关系
-Thank you. -You're welcome.
说真的 我们很想你 格蕾丝
And, seriously, uh, yeah, we missed you, Grace.
你知道吗 这地方没了你就不一样了
You know, the place wasn't the same without you.
他说得对
He's right.
真是漫长的六周
It's been a long six weeks.
是啊 对我来说更漫长
Yeah, it's, uh, it's been longer for me.
你可以说我疯了
Call me crazy,
但地球上没有其他地方
but there is nowhere else on Earth
让我觉得比这个地方更放松了
I feel more relaxed than this place.
谢谢
Thank you.
你点的是
Okay, we got
一打奶酪牛肉汉堡 三个不加美乃滋
a dozen patty melts, three with no mayo,
一个多加美乃滋 两个熏牛肉黑麦面包
one with extra mayo, two pastramis on rye,
一个加小麦 一个加沙拉
one on wheat and a wedge salad.
腌黄瓜
-Pickle!
- 你的 那是 - 我吗 - 噢
-That's you! That's... -Me? -Oh!
- 该你了 - 比赛 准备 开始
-That's you. -Game, set, match!
- 我以为你要 - 你应该
-I thought you were going to... -You're supposed to...
- 看起来你很有天赋 - 哇 你还真没说错 队长
-That's a... Looks like you're a natural. -Hey, hey, you were right, Cap.
我喜欢匹克球
I love me some pickleball.
嘿 你的薯条
Hey, your fries.
谢谢 嗯
Thank you. Oh, yeah.
对 放到我手指上就行了
Yeah, just slide them on my finger.
- 来吧 我们再试一次 - 你不是准备
-Come on, let's try it again. -I thought you were gonna...
好 宝刀未老啊
Okay. Still got it.
好吧
All right.
快到了
Almost there.
不 不 啊
No, no... Ugh.
快让开
Move! -
那是什么 龙♥卷♥风♥吗
What is that, a tornado?
我从没见过这样的龙♥卷♥风♥
That ain't like any tornado I ever seen.
是沙尘暴
Dust storm!
大家进屋
Everybody get inside!
进屋 来吧 快走 快走 快走
Inside, come on! Let's go, let's go, let's go!
都给我滚进去 快
Everybody haul ass inside, now!
剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表