剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表
紧急呼救:孤星
一 周 前
女士们先生们 今天是个大日子
Ladies and gentlemen, today is a very big day.
我不用告诉你们嫌犯有多凶残
I don't need to tell you how ruthless our suspect is.
他是公众威胁 破坏了价值数以千万计的
He's a public menace responsible for tens of millions
他人及公共财产
in property damage.
他烧伤 致残
He has burned, maimed
乃至杀死无辜之人
and killed innocent people.
而且这一切 他都是藏在我们执法部门眼皮底下做的
And he's done it all while hiding in plain sight.
他觉得他比我们都聪明
Oh, he thinks he's smarter than us.
而且很长一段时间内
And for too long,
这也是事实
he's been right.
千万不要以为
Now, make no mistake,
这个危险的反♥社♥会♥分子 为了躲避抓捕
this man is a dangerous sociopath who will do
有什么做不出来的
anything to avoid capture.
各位 保持警惕 当心身后
So, keep your head up, watch your six...
我们去抓住那个狗♥娘♥养♥的
- -...and let's get this son of a bitch.
把他扶起来
-Get him up. -
欧文·斯特兰 你因为非法入侵
Owen Strand, you are under arrest for criminal trespass,
肆意毁坏财产
reckless destruction of property,
暴♥力♥伤人和纵火罪被捕了
aggravated assault and arson.
把他带走
Get him out of here.
斯特兰队长
Captain Strand.
很高兴看到你醒了
Good to see you're up.
我也很高兴见到你 雅各布斯医生
It's good to see you, Dr. Jacobs.
你感觉如何
How you feeling?
要是让我去参加行动
If I were in the game of Operation,
我哼都不会哼一下
-I wouldn't have buzzed once.
但恐怕不幸的是
Well, I am afraid to say
说实话 你还是会疼得哼一下的
you would have one time, unfortunately.
是有什么并发症吗
Is there a complication?
严格来说不是并发症
No, not a complication, exactly.
就是手术过程中 我们发现
Just, during surgery, we discovered
你的肿瘤大小超出预期
your tumor was larger than we anticipated.
什么意思 切除干净了吗
What does that mean? Did you get everything?
绝对的 只是你的康复时间
Absolutely. It just means that your recovery
也会长于预期
will take longer than we expected.
那就是比预期的五天多一天么
So, six days instead of five?
不如说是三到四周
Uh, more like three to four weeks.
三到四周
Three to four weeks?
医生 我不能离岗那么久
Doctor, I can't be away from work that long.
纳税人需要我
The taxpayers need me.
爸 我相信纳税人会理解的
Dad, I'm sure the taxpayers will understand.
除非你的血氧浓度恢复正常
JACOBS: Well, until your O2 levels return to normal,
你会呼吸困难
you will experience shortness of breath,
疲劳 咳嗽
fatigue, coughing.
不过好消息是 只要你做做腿部运动 好好休息
But the good news is all you need to do to feel better
你就能好起来的
is to kick your legs up and relax.
对我爸来说这可不是好消息
That's not good news for my dad.
但无论如何 肿瘤手术
JACOBS: Well, either way, the takeaway here is
非常成功
it was a success.
今晚还是留院观察一下
Now, I will want to keep you overnight,
明天就可以出院了
but you should be good to go tomorrow.
好的 谢谢 医生
All right, well, thank you, Doctor.
- 太客气了 -谢谢
-You're so welcome. Mm-hmm. -Thank you.
四周
- -Four weeks?
那不就是两个十四天
That's like two fortnights.
没事的 我们会找到消磨时间的办法的
Eh, don't worry, we'll find a way to pass the time.
这倒提醒我了
-Oh, that reminds me. -
卡洛斯和我给你带了个礼物
Carlos and I brought you something.
你们没必要这样的
You guys, you didn't have to do that.
可以直接打开盖子
Oh, you can just take the lid off.
噢 拼图啊
Oh. It's a puzzle.
你不喜欢吗
You hate it.
不 我喜欢 你看
No, I-I love it. Lookit...
我喜欢扑克牌 我喜欢狗
I love poker and I love dogs,
这两元素都有
and I have both of them right here.
我七岁后就没玩过这种东西了
I haven't done one of these since I was seven.
因为你七岁后就闲不下来 哪有时间玩
Yeah, 'cause you haven't sat still long enough to try one.
给个建议 从四角开始拼
And here's a tip: start with the corners.
这个是找你的
Oh. I believe this is for you.
- 你好啊队长 - 你好
-Oh! -There he is! -What up?
你们最好了
You guys are the best.
- 感觉如何 队长 - 这问题应该问你
-How you doing, Cap? -That's a question for you.
你感觉如何 队长
How you doing, Cap?
我就是帮你暖着凳子等你回来呢
I'm just keeping your seat warm.
不过他确实说了他要把你的咖啡机卖♥♥了
Although he did say he was gonna sell your espresso machine
- 买♥♥机械牛 - 很酷啊
-for a mechanical bull. -That would be so dope.
想被炒鱿鱼是吧
You guys are so fired.
对了菜鸟 今天早上你给蔓绿绒
Oh, probie, did you water the philodendron
浇水了吗
in the house this morning?
我差点就浇了
I almost did.
不过我记得我有给狗狗喂水
But I remembered to water the dog, though.
差不多了
Close enough.
医生说我明天就能回家
Doc says I'll be home by tomorrow, by the way.
好啊 我准备好龙舌兰等着你
Cool, I'll have the tequila standing by.
别 止痛药和酒不能一起服用
Hey, no booze while he's on painkillers.
明天回家 那你还要多久
Okay, so, home tomorrow, and then how long
能回中队里来
till you're back at the firehouse?
估计十天吧
I'm shooting for ten days.
不 最少是三周 这还已经很抢了
No, it's three weeks, minimum, and-and that's pushing it.
别着急 队长
Look, take your time, Cap.
没什么好担心的
There ain't nothing to worry about,
你看我们这里多安静啊
all right? It's been pretty quiet around here.
你什么乌鸦嘴啊贾德
- -Why'd you have to jinx it, Judd?
祝你们冲锋陷阵玩的开心 注意安全
Have fun storming the castle. Be safe.
莱德队长 欢迎来到现场
Captain Ryder, welcome to the show.
- 现在听着还是感觉滑稽 - 会习惯的
-Still sounds funny hearing it. -You'll get used to it.
是得习惯 我刚知道
Yeah, well, I better. I just found out
欧文还要一个月才能归队
Owen's gonna be out for another month.
- 他还好吗 - 会没事的
-Is he okay? -Yeah, he'll be fine.
- 什么情况 - 车爆胎了
-What do we got? -Car blew out a tire.
撞上了护栏 失控
Hit the guardrail, spun out
撞上了在拖船的皮卡
and clipped the truck that was towing the boat.
那皮卡在哪
Right. So where's the truck?
这就要你们上了
That's where y'all come in.
请帮帮我们
Please help us!
126中队 把消防车开过来
Okay, 126, let's back that engine up to the rail.
查韦斯 跟我一起去用绞车
Chavez, you're gonna be with me on the winches.
马尔瓦尼 斯特里克兰 系好安全绳
Marwani, Strickland, y'all get harnessed up.
你们负责救人 动作要快 因为那根铁链
Y'all are on rescue, and let's be fast, because that chain
撑不了太久
ain't long for this world.
收到 队长 你说我们要不要
Copy that, Cap. You think we should put
在地上放好救生气垫
the rescue cushion out on the ground?
没意义 高度太高
There's no point, not this high up.
僵尸乐园
Zombie Paradise?
居然有人给船起这种名字
Why would anybody name their boat that?
那就记得等我们救到人后问问
You'll have to remember to ask them when we get down there.
- 来吧 - 哇 是火狐
-Let's do it. -MAN: Hey, it's FireFox.
你是火狐吗
Are you FireFox?
- 当之有愧 - 我的天 各位
-Guilty. -Oh, my God, you guys.
美国女子职业网球运动员 曾3次获得奥♥运♥女双金牌 1次获得奥♥运♥女单金牌 23次女单大满贯冠军 14次女双大满贯冠军
她就是消防员中的塞雷娜·威廉姆斯
She's, like, the Serena Williams of firefighters.
我有9000个粉丝看着呢 说点什么
Say something to my followers. 9,000 are watching.
- 拜托 - 保持冷静 继续前行
-Please. -Uh, keep calm, carry on
保持冷静 继续前行 即Keep Calm and Carry On
出自1939年第二次世界大战开始时 英国皇家政♥府♥制♥作♥的海报 这幅海报原计划应对纳粹占领英国这一情况发生后 用以鼓舞民众的士气 后来由于空战胜利被秘密销毁 只有一些被保留 2000年被人从前人遗物中发现并被众多商家印刷发行 作为产品的装饰主题
欢迎来Ins照片墙给我点赞
and feel free to like me on Insta.
总之 我要下去了
Anyways, going down.
她可真是最酷的了
Is she not the coolest?
和绞车连接好 注意负重 保持警惕
You got the winch up. Stay light, stay sharp.
要是皮卡要掉下去了 赶紧离开 别逞英雄
If that truck starts to go, kick out. No hero stuff.
这不就是我们的工作职责说明吗
剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表