剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表
strawberry shortcake and a sweet cream.
冰淇淋机器故障了
Sweet cream machine's on the fritz.
没法解冻
Freezes up.
嗯 现在没法用
Yeah, we're not supposed to use it.
别这样 大K
Come on, Big K.
甜奶油是给麦莉点的
I mean, sweet cream's for Miley.
你要给力啊
Be a legend.
朋友就要两肋插刀嘛
Uh... what are friends for?
- 对吧 - 这才是我的好狗狗
-Uh, right? -That's my dog right there.
要怪的人是你
*You're the one to blame
不 该死
No... Dang it!
说了吧
Told you.
故障了
It's jammed.
别担心别担心
Uh, no worries, no worries.
我知道怎么修 我只要
I know how to fix this. I just need...
弄点热水来
uh, a little hot water.
好吧 兄弟
Okay, bud.
稍等
Just one second.
你让我流泪
*You made me cry...
这样应该就能动了
This should, uh, get it moving.
那是个坏主意
That is a terrible idea.
这是熵 宝贝
It's entropy, baby.
多可惜
*Ain't that a shame...
我卡住了
I'm stuck!
勺子卡在刀片里了
I think the scooper's stuck in the blade!
好吧好吧 我来救你 好吗
Okay, okay, I got you, okay?
- 我把刀片推回去 - 好
-I'm gonna push the blade back. -Okay.
手能拿出来了吗
Can you get loose?
不行不行
No! No, no, no!
- 还在挤压我的手 - 现在呢
-It's crushing me! -Now?
抖音中队 注意了
All right, TikTok squad.
这是救援任务 快点让开
It's an active rescue, so beat feet.
意思是叫你们赶紧出去
That's boomer for "get the hell out of here!"
现在交给我们 非常感谢你 没事了现在
Okay, we got it now. Thank you so much. Okay, it's all right.
我们来了 维嘉队长会照顾好你的
We're here now. Captain Vega's gonna take good care of you.
- 你好 你叫什么 - 希拉
- Hey, what's your name? -Sh-Sheila.
你好希拉 TK
Hi, Sheila. TK?
测生命体征 上除颤仪
Take her vitals, hook her up to the LifePak.
有多痛
How's your pain?
我胳膊好像骨折了
I think I broke my arm.
什么都感觉不到 我好冷
I can't feel anything. I'm really cold.
可以理解 亲爱的 我们
Understandable, honey. We're gonna get you
会尽快把你救出去
-out of here as soon as we can. -
她体温正常
She's not hypothermic.
心率110 有点心搏过速 但整体稳定
Heart rate's at 110. She's a little tachycardiac but stable.
那你怎么看 队长
All right, so what do you think, Captain?
我们得切割才能把她救出来 马特奥
We're gonna have to cut her out. Mateo, bring
去拿K970 电锯 再拿几个挡板
the K-970, the, uh, grinder and a couple turnouts.
那帮混♥蛋♥认真的吗
Are those scumbags
要把那可怜娃拍成迷因梗图
seriously trying to turn that poor kid into a meme right now?
反正他们没什么同情心
Yeah, they don't get a lot of empathy points, that's for sure.
够了 我看不下去了
Oh, that's it-- I'm gonna put a stop to this.
医院那边会给你上石膏的
They're gonna put a cast on you at the hospital.
不过总的来说
But, all things considered,
- 你很幸运 - 是很傻
-you were pretty lucky. -Pretty stupid.
这都是我的错 我该听希拉的
This is all my fault. Sheila was right.
那些人根本不在乎我
Those guys don't care about me.
那群穿棒球服的狗仔子么
The letterman jacket paparazzi?
- 你干什么了 - 我只希望
-What gave it away? -All I wanted was
他们喜欢我
for them to like me, you know?
我只想交朋友
All I wanted was some friends.
似乎你已经有一个朋友了
Seems to me like you already have one.
就我看来 她为了救你
From what I saw, she stuck her hand
把手伸进了绞肉机
in a meat grinder for you.
等会有火星 可能还有点疼 知道吗
All right, this is gonna spark. Might even hurt a little, okay?
- 好 - 这个会保护你的眼睛
-Okay. -This will protect your eyes, okay?
- 把头埋低 - 好
-Keep your head down. -Okay.
电锯
Grinder?
她还是卡着
Uh, she's still stuck in there.
要是我们推一下那个圆柱体
Okay, maybe if we push the cylinder.
你推 我也推 小心谨慎
You pull, I push, nice and easy.
慢点 慢点 小心
Easy, easy, easy.
好 好的
Okay. Okay.
TK 准备盐水冲洗伤口
TK, get the saline ready to irrigate the wound.
继续 继续 继续
Keep going, keep going, keep going.
我这边搞定
Okay, I'm clear.
动脉出血
It's an arterial bleed.
来 帮我把她抬上轮床
All right, help me get her on the gurney.
斯特兰队长 把止血带给我
Captain Strand, hand me the tourniquet.
TK 上输液管 流量大的那种
TK, start a line, run it wide open.
我们得赶尽给她输液 不然她会失血过多
We need to get some fluids into her before she bleeds out.
我血管扎破了
I blew the vein.
她的动脉没有反应
There's nothing in her AC.
血管开始塌陷 队长 血压在下降
Her veins are collapsing. Uh, pressure's dropping, Cap.
她出现低血容量性休克 我们必须得换个方法
She's in hypovolemic shock. We have to try another way.
TK 切口钻
TK, the IO Drill.
我们要直接进入她的骨髓
We're going straight into the bone marrow.
保证她身体的平稳
Hold her still.
队长 她的血压在迅速下降
Cap, she's crashing.
- 开大点 - 加油啊 小姑娘
-TOMMY: Run it wide open. -Come on, Sheila, hang on.
她的静脉恢复正常了
She's going back into normal sinus.
好了 姑娘
TOMMY: There you go. Hey, girl.
你可真是惹了个大♥麻♥烦啊
You made quite a mess.
我给你终身折扣
Friends discount for life.
我可记住你这话了哈
I'm gonna hold you to that.
我跟你们说了他们不是好人
I told you they suck.
是啊 的确如此
Y-Yes, they do.
我是应该叫 血圣代还是加湿器手臂呢
So, do I call it "Bloody Sundae" or "Arms à la Mode"?
我是说 谁
I mean, who... -
你打算发上网呢哈
Trying to go viral, right?
是啊
Yeah. That's the plan.
好消息 我在火狐的女友应该可以帮你
Um, good news, my girl FireFox can help you out with that.
嗯 我在上面可有五百万的粉丝呢
Yeah, I got five million friends on here.
他们都会看到 你们是哪种朋友
And they're about to find out what kind of friends you are.
来看看这个
Check it out.
嘿 我是你们的火狐女孩
Hey, gang, it's your girl FireFox.
来看看这个吧
Check out these sweethearts.
他们看到别人受伤如此兴奋拍视频
So busy enjoying somebody getting maimed
但却没有注意到我把他们拍了下来
that they didn't realize I was filming them.
你不能发这个
Well, uh, you can't post that.
是吗 可是我 我已经发了
Really? 'Cause I-I already did.
恭喜了伙计们
Ooh. Congrats, you guys.
你们点击量可高了
You're blowing up.
- 你可真冷血啊 - 我让他们一辈子都忘不掉
-You are cold-blooded. -Don't ever forget it.
- 爸 - 晚上好 儿子
-Hey, Dad. -Hey, good night, son.
晚饭你想好吃什么了吗
You have any dinner plans?
卡洛斯要做他祖母拿手的碎牛肉
Carlos is making his grandma's ropa vieja
我想也许你愿意一起去
and thought you might want to join us.
真不错
Oh, that's very generous.
但是 我 算了
No, I-I'm...
我还有报告没有写
up to my neck in, uh, incident reports.
没问题 那下次吧
No worries. Maybe next time.
- 晚安了 爸 - 晚安
-Good night, Dad. -Good night.
菜鸟
Probie.
嘿 菜鸟
Hey! Probie.
马特奥
Mateo?
- 马特奥 - 哦 好吧
-Mateo. -Oh! Okay...
队长 抱歉 我只是 我休息一会
Cap-- Sorry, I was just, uh, resting between sets.
你这休息可有点吓人
That was a hell of a rest.
是啊 我
Yeah, I...
我 一直在做高♥强♥度的培训
剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表