剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表
我的粉丝肯定会疯掉的
My people are gonna flip!
毫无疑问
I don't doubt it.
-我们该怎么办 -不知道
- What are we gonna do? - I don't know!
我们今天可以吃饼干
We get to have cookies today.
等等 午饭之后吃甜点吗
Wait, dessert after lunch?
什么时候允许这样了
Since when is that a thing?
爸爸允许的
Since Daddy said.
他允许的吗
Oh, did he now?
昨天晚上
Last night,
我答应她们 如果帮我一起做 那就可以吃一块
I promised that they could have one if they helped me make them.
是山核桃饼干吗
Are those your pecan sandies?
我现在有点小嫉妒哦
Well, see, now I'm just jealous.
那你该看看你午餐盒的外口袋
Maybe you should check the outside pocket of your lunch box.
你对我真是太好了
You are too good to me.
别忘了哦
Don't you forget it.
向大厨们献上我的赞美
My compliments to the chefs.
宝贝们
Oh, mi niñas.
和你们一起吃午餐太棒了
It's been great having lunch with you,
但是妈妈现在要去工作了
but Mom's gotta go back to work.
你们要乖乖的哦
So be good.
好的
We will.
亲亲
Y mis besos?
给妈妈一个亲亲
Give Mom a kiss.
晚上见 小汤
I'll see you tonight, T.
我爱你们
I love you.
你家庭很美满啊
You have a beautiful family.
的确如此
Oh, don't I know it.
以前在纽约 TK像她们那么大的时候
Gwyn used to bring TK by the firehouse
格温经常带他来消防站
back in the city when he was about their age.
他整天在消防杆上滑上滑下 乐此不疲
Slide up and down that fire pole all day. Never got old.
你什么时候知道你是买♥♥一赠一 怀了两个的
So when did you know it was two for the price of one?
相信我 我们也付出了不小的代价
Oh, trust me, they're two for the price of two.
说实话 我们差点就放弃了
Honestly, we'd just about given up.
什么都试过了
Tried everything.
荷尔蒙疗法还有试管婴儿
Hormone treatments and the whole IVF thing.
都没用
Nothing worked.
然后
And then I, uh...
我破釜沉舟 等到了40岁的时候
I crossed the Rubicon into the big 4-0 and
我在想 我们可能就是怀不了孩子
just started to think it wasn't gonna happen for us.
是什么让你坚持不懈的呢
What kept you going?
母爱
Motherhood.
要放弃这个梦想很不容易
It's a tough dream to give up on.
当我在咖啡店看到一个妈妈对她的孩子微笑
I'd see a mom smiling at her baby in a coffee shop
或者在公园里听到孩子们的笑声时 我就会重拾希望
or hear children laughing at the park and gain hope.
希望有一天 我能听到自己孩子的笑声
Hope that I'd hear my own kid laugh one day.
等待虽长 却值得
It was definitely worth the wait.
我能问你些事吗
So let me ask you something.
如果你不介意的话
If--if you don't mind.
年龄太大的话 要多大的决心才能决定要孩子
How far past that Rubicon, age-wise, was it before it happened?
并不是有决心就能成功的
Well, not all the way to Rome.
格温怀孕了吗
Is Gwyn pregnant?
我可没说
I did not say that.
我可没这么说
That is not a thing I said.
当然不是 我推测出来的
of course not. I inferred.
你是说我有暗示你吗
Are you saying I implied?
她怀了吗
Is she?
-别和任何人说 -天哪
- You cannot tell anyone. - Oh, my God.
恭喜你
Oh, congratulations.
谢谢 感谢你的祝福
Thank you. I appreciate that.
但是还没到庆祝的时候
But I think we should keep the champagne on ice for a while.
我们今天早上去看妇产科医生了
We were at the OB-GYN this morning,
他说格温怀满足月的可能性
and he feels like Gwyn's chances
看起来不太乐观
of carrying the child to full term are not good.
然后我上网搜了一下 结果也不太好
And then I Googled, and it does not Google well.
我知道那些统计数据
I'm aware of the stats.
医生给了建议吗 说下一步该做什么
Did your doctor give you any idea of what your next move might be?
嗯 他很微妙地说了一些很不微妙的建议
He did, with the subtlety of something very unsubtle.
你是怎么想的
What do you think about that?
我知道继续妊娠并不理性
I know that moving forward would be irrational.
甚至可以说是鲁莽
Reckless, even.
但是
But?
但是我又听到了你女儿的欢笑声
But then I hear the sound of your daughters laughing,
我想起TK在消防杆滑上滑下的那些时光
and I think about TK sliding down the fire pole, and...
我还记得
Remembering that
和格温组建家庭曾是我生命中最美好的礼物
building a family with Gwyn was the greatest gift of my life.
格温怎么说的
What does Gwyn say?
我们还没讨论
We haven't discussed it.
你不觉得你们该谈谈吗
Well, don't you think that you should?
南 东
奥斯汀 休斯顿
离休斯顿只有160多英里了
Only 160 more miles to Houston.
你紧张吗 我很紧张
Are you nervous? I'm nervous.
我有点紧张
I'm a little nervous.
虽然我有点烦你第一学期在家上网课
You know, as much as I hated you having to do your first semester online,
但是你在上大学的同时 还能在家待着 我很开心
I did love having you at college and home at the same time.
我也是 爸爸
Me too, Dad.
但是这样也不错
But this is good.
让孩子去外面闯闯 这很重要
It's important for a child to go out in the world and stake their claim.
你可别再哭了
Please don't cry again.
我没想哭
I wasn't.
只是... 我的宝贝要去莱斯大学念书了
It's just... my baby got into Rice.
那可是整个西南部最难进的大学
The hardest school to get into in the whole Southwest.
你定了个目标 为之努力
You set a goal, you worked hard,
然后你成功做到了
and you achieved it.
你妈妈和我都为你自豪
Your mom and I couldn't be more proud.
如果我告诉你我不想去呢
What if I told you I didn't wanna go?
什么
What?
爸爸
Dad!
看看这混♥蛋♥
Look at this jerk?
宝贝 你只是因为要离开家 太紧张了
Sweetheart, this is just leaving home jitters.
我不是因为离开家紧张 我就是不想上大学
It's not leaving home jitters. I just don't wanna go to college.
你怎么现在才告诉我
You're telling me this now.
我在圣塔菲就想告诉你了
I tried to tell you in Santa Fe.
那收拾东西上车之前你怎么不说
Well, how about before we packed the car?
你当时太激动了 我很难跟你交流
You just get so excited. It becomes difficult to talk to you sometimes.
好吧 但是我们快到了
Okay, but we're almost there.
爸爸 其实我们已经到了
Actually, um, Dad, we are there.
我们才到奥斯汀 亲爱的
Uh, we're only in Austin, honey.
我知道
I know.
我用学费在这里租了一间公♥寓♥
I used the tuition money to rent an apartment here.
在得州奥斯汀吗
In Austin, Texas?
这里有全国最好的音乐氛围
It's the best music scene in the country.
听着 我也不知道我的歌♥够不够好
And look, I don't even know if my songs are good enough,
但是我总得试试吧
but I figure I have to give it a try.
不 听着 听着 你的歌♥很棒
No, your--look, look. Your songs are wonderful.
但莱斯大学呢
But what about Rice?
爸爸 我不想当工程师 我想... 爸爸
Dad, I don't wanna be an engineer. I want to... Dad!
我的车胎爆了
Damn tire blew.
我刚准备亮车灯他们就撞上我了
I was just about to set the flares out when they hit me.
女孩被困住了 但她还能说话
Girl's pinned bad, but she's talking.
我还没问司机
I can't get to the driver.
好了 接下来就交给我们吧
All right, we'll take it from here.
马特奥 带他去检查一下
Mateo, go get him checked out.
TK 贾德 你们负责乘客
TK, Judd, you take the passenger.
保罗 马里安 去拿固定装置
Paul, Marjan, stabilizing equipment.
全体注意
Everybody focus up.
每一根钢柱都有两吨♥重
Each one of these weighs two tons.
现在只有重力支撑着它们
The only thing holding them up is gravity.
注意安全
Be safe.
是 队长
Yes, sir.
先生 我是欧文·斯特兰德队长
Sir, I'm Captain Owen Strand.
剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表