剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表
TK: Yeah, babe, seriously,
简直吊爆了
it was, like, the mother of all mic drops.
他完爆了他 一点不夸张
He slayed him. I mean, literally.
那家倒地了 被灰尘和自己的胆汁
Dude dropped to the ground choking on dirt
呛住了
and his own bile.
别担心 他还活着
-Don't worry, he lived. -
听上去很
Wow. That all sounds pretty...
- 传奇吗 - 其实很恶劣
-Epic? -It was wicked.
我本来想说疯狂
I was gonna say "insane."
马特奥 你不担心
Mateo, aren't you worried
那个队长会怎么对付你吗
about what that captain might do to you?
不担心 下班之后 他就不是我的队长了
Nah. 'Cause at the end of the day, he's not my captain.
不是了
Not really.
我绝对不是他手下的菜鸟
And I'm definitely not his probie.
对 但他还是能让你生不如死
Right, but he could still put you through hell.
不如说是暂时的苦难
Eh. More like purgatory.
我得再忍♥他还有129队的混♥蛋♥们
I just got to survive him and the rest of those 129 D-bags
一段时间
a little while longer.
然后就回到应许之地126队的时光吧
Then it's back to the promised land of the 126, baby.
拜托 朋友们 能说句阿门吗
Come on, y'all, can I get a amen?
-阿门
-ALL: Amen. -
灰尘太多 见笑了
Pardon our dust.
有时候我觉得
Sometimes I feel like the dust
灰尘都跟了我20年了
has been chasing me for 20 years.
好吧
Well,
还没困扰到你 所以
it ain't caught you yet, so...
谢谢 队长
Thank you, Cap.
雷德福副局长为什么认为你无情拒绝他了
So how did, uh, Deputy Chief Radford take you spurning him?
我没无情拒绝
I didn't spurn him.
反正你不假思索就拒绝了他的真心邀请
Well, all right, you dismissed his heartfelt offer out of hand.
- 这你怎么说 - 也许是我无情拒绝了他
-What would you call that? -Maybe I did spurn him.
但说真的 他很体面地接受了
But you know what? He-he took it with a ton of grace,
我想他明白我这样是为了大局 我有更好的理由
and I think he understands that it's for a great cause.
是最好的理由
It's for the best cause.
126中队
The 126.
126中队
126.
总部的人有说过
They give you any sense at headquarters
他们什么时候能让消防站恢复吗
when they think they'll get the station back up on its feet?
这帮官僚们
I mean, come on, these bureaucrats
换个灯泡都要17个人签字呢
need 17 different signatures to change a light bulb.
靠 繁文缛节可不是开玩笑啊
Damn. That red tape is no joke, man.
切割钢铁都比这个容易
May as well be trying to cut through steel.
没错
That's it.
什么没错
What's i... what's it?
咱就是消防员啊
We're firefighters.
经常切开钢铁啊
We cut through steel all the time.
好吧 烧焦的全都处理掉
All right, everything charred goes.
我不管是在墙还是地板
I don't care if it's on the walls, on the floor
还是我的咖啡机
or if it's my espresso maker.
都处理掉
It goes.
拿上凿子 刮刀 锤子
TK: Get your chisels, your scrapers and your demo bars.
马特奥 这个给你
And Mateo, here you go.
这不公平
MARJAN: Whoa, whoa, whoa. No fair.
为什么他有大锤
Why does he get the sledgehammer?
因为我来的时候预定了
Because I called it on the ride over.
今天是我练肩膀的日子
And today's my shoulder day.
好吧 菜鸟
Yeah, right, Probie.
跟雷神没关系吗
It has nothing to do with Thor?
跟雷神有点关系
MATEO: Also, Thor.
也不是菜鸟了 以后不是了
Also, not probie. Not anymore.
我们打开消防局大门
When we open this firehouse,
你们面前的就是消防员马特奥·查韦斯
you are looking at Firefighter Mateo Chavez.
真的吗
- -Seriously?
- 兄弟 - 快来
-Ah, my boy. -Come on, come on!
队长
Cap.
你把小队都带来了
You brought the whole squad.
小队员坚持要来
The squad insisted.
我的干女儿们怎么样啊
How are my favorite goddaughters doing, huh?
我们很好
We're doing good.
卡洛斯
Carlos!
好吧
Well, okay, then.
你再也不会爱我
? You will never love me again ?
我还能听到你说
? I can still hear you saying ?
你永远不会打破束缚
-? You would never break the chain ? -?
如果现在不爱我
? And if you don't love me now... ?
想你啊汤米
Miss Tommy,
你这是改变想法了吗
this mean you change your mind?
姑娘们不希望我离开
The girls wouldn't have it any other way.
我不知道我们到底要怎么做
I have no idea how we're gonna make this work,
但是 这些是我的队员们
but... these are my people.
这就是家
This is home.
没错
-Yeah, it is. -
我还能听见你说
? I can still hear you saying ?
你永远不会打破束缚
? You would never break the chain ?
- 你永远不会打破束缚 - 如果现在不爱我
-? Never break the chain ? -? And if you don't love me now
你就永远不会再爱我
? You will never love me again ?
我还能听到你说
? I can still hear you saying ?
你永远不会打破束缚
? You would never break the chain ?
你永远不会打破束缚
? Never break the chain... ?
队长
Well, Cap,
看来兄弟们都恢复了
looks like the boys pulled through.
是啊
They sure did.
你觉得呢 比利
Hey, what do you say, Billy?
你不是开会呢么
I thought you had, uh, that meeting or whatever.
我们提前结束了
Yeah, we finished early.
好啊 欢迎来到派对
Good. Well, welcome to the party.
你这身太严肃了 队长
You're a little overdressed, there, Cap.
我发现
Well, as it turns out,
我当不了多久队长了
I'm not gonna be a captain for much longer.
不不不 他们不会把你们消防站关闭了吧
Oh, no, no, no. Don't tell me they shut down your firehouse.
不全是
Not exactly. Uh...
大家 能先停一下吗
Hey, everyone, can you hold the work for a second?
过来 我有话要说
Come on over. I-I got something I need to say.
我
I, uh...
我想第一个亲口
wanted y'all to be the first to hear this,
告诉你们
direct from me.
副局长雷德福一正式
As soon as Deputy Chief Radford's retirement
退休
is official,
我就成为奥斯汀市新任副局长
I'm gonna be Austin's new deputy chief.
太棒了
Hey, that's amazing.
- 恭喜啊 比利 - 是啊
-Congratulations, Billy. -Yeah.
谢谢大家 大家应该都知道
Thank you. I think everybody here knows
咱们局在我心里
that I consider this firehouse to be
是神圣的
sacred ground.
我想告诉大家 你们每个人
I want y'all to know-- each and every one of you--
你们没有辜负这些好人
you have lived up to the great legacy
留下的伟大遗赠
of these fine men.
这是我给你们的最高褒奖了
That's about the highest compliment I could ever pay you.
这
Which...
让接下来的话有些难说
makes this next part so hard.
你们今天忙活的这些 没必要再继续了
There's no reason to continue what you're doing here today.
我们要关闭126队了 永久的
We're shutting down the 126. Permanently.
消防局面临着财政危机
This department is headed for a financial crisis.
我刚看了一份很有说服力的报告
I just read a very persuasive report
上面说 如果我们不做艰难的选择
that says there's gonna be dire consequences
可能会有可怕的后果
if we don't start making the hard choices.
报告是我写的
I wrote that report.
是的
Yes, you did.
等等 我们是再也回不到一起了吗
Wait, so we're never getting back together?
我明白 这牺牲很痛苦
I understand it is a painful sacrifice.
但是为了大局
剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表