剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表
All right, okay, let's get the wooden mallets.
拿上橡胶气囊
Get the rubber pressure bags,
我们要盖上这些电气设备
and we're gonna cover up all these electrical fittings.
等等 那我们制♥服♥上的金属呢
Wait, what about the metal in our uniforms?
我正准备说呢
I was just getting to that.
救命 救命啊
Help me! Help me.
我们马上救你下来
We're gonna get you down,
但你需要节省力气
but I need you to save your strength.
这才叫轻装上阵呢
Now that's what I call traveling light.
至少他们还戴着口罩
At least they're wearing masks?
检查生命体征
ABCs.
他的呼吸道通畅 但我听到了喘鸣声
His airways are clear, but I'm hearing a stridor.
有可能是气胸
Possible pneumothorax.
队长 给我一个... 正好
Cap, toss me the... Ah, nice.
你看到那个盲传了吗
Did you see that no-look pass?
简直就像韦德和勒布朗一样
It's like D-Wade and LeBron.
NBA球员 关系亲密 配合默契
是啊 他们配合很默契
Yeah, they're quite the duo.
他的胸部正在受到挤压
It's crushing his lungs!
好了 把气囊放进去
All right, place the bag.
-就位 -好了 马里安 开始充气
- In! - All right, Marjan, inflate!
正在充气 队长
Filling her up, Cap.
马特奥 帮忙扶着轮床
Mateo, go help them with the gurney.
好 可以了 我能够到急停按钮了
Okay, that's good! I can get my hand in to the quench.
听好 我按的时候 确保他别摔下来
Listen, when I do this, make sure he doesn't fall.
-好 我要按了 -快让这鬼东西停下
- All right, here we go! - Quench that fool!
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
戴文 你能听到我说话吗
Devon, can you hear me?
双侧胸部隆起
Bilateral chest rise.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是你的肺没有问题
It means your lungs didn't collapse.
为什么会这么疼
Why does it hurt so much?
因为你断了几根肋骨
Because you cracked some ribs.
但我会没事的 对吧
But I'm gonna be okay?
你可能需要核磁共振检查一下
You might need an MRI to be sure.
不过最好别在这儿
Probably just not here.
斯特兰德队长 你们能把他送到急诊室吗
Captain Strand, will you guys travel him to the ER?
当然 来吧 伙计们
You bet. Come on, guys.
准备好 我数到三 轻轻抬起来
Ready? Nice and easy on three.
-一 二 三 -有人吗
- One, two, three. - Hello?
有人能把我弄出去吗
Can somebody please get me out of here?
当然 女士 来吧 我接着你
Sure thing, Miss. Go ahead, I got you.
小心点 注意头顶
Nice and easy. Watch your head.
慢慢来 好的 下来就好
Slowly, okay, and just step down.
就是这样
Right there.
女士 请别动
Uh...ma'am, don't move.
-队长 -怎么了
- Cap! - What is it?
别别别 别动
Hey, no, no, no, no, no.
不要 拜托...
No, please...
南希 快拿个心脏除颤器和医疗包过来
Nancy, get a LifePak and a med kit in here now.
应该扎到颈动脉了
I think it got her carotid.
她正在吸入血液
She's aspirating blood.
TK 我需要你扶住伤口
TK, I need you to hold this wound.
-用什么扶 -用你的大拇指
- With what? - With your thumb.
那个碎片肯定切断了她的气管
The shard must have sliced her trachea.
-她无法呼吸 -我拿到急救包了
She can't breathe. -I got the kit.
好 我需要解剖刀和气管造口导管
All right, I need the scalpel and the tracheostomy tube.
我要给你做气管造口术 这样你才能呼吸
I'm gonna give you a tracheotomy so you can breathe.
-她呼吸骤停了 -扶稳她
- She's going into respiratory arrest. - Hold her still.
放松点 姑娘
Ease for me, girl.
呼吸恢复了
Respiration's back.
她的状况正在稳定
She's stabilizing.
好了 结束了
That's it. That's it.
好样的
Good fight.
这里有世界上最好的医生
There's some of the best doctors in the world here,
你不会有事的
and you're gonna be just fine.
好了 找个轮床来
All right, let's get a gurney in here now.
跟手术室说我们要过去了
Let the OR know that we're coming.
-干得好 TK -谢谢
- Good work, TK. - Thanks.
那个倒霉机器又不管用了吗
The stupid machine bust again?
不不不 这玩意就像意大利跑车一样丝滑
Oh, no, no, this thing's like an Italian sports car.
你觉得这个很多余吗
Hey, do you think this is extra?
在这个特定情况下
I would never say that anything's extra
我绝不会说任何东西多余 怎么了
in that particular context. Why?
只是格温要永久性搬进来了
Oh, it's just that Gwyn is moving in permanently
我们在努力给家里腾点地方
and we're trying to free up some space at the house,
这些杯子地位不保了
and these things are on the bubble.
所以...
So...
是什么让你终于下定决心了
what made you decide to finally pull the trigger?
不是说一定要有个理由 但是...
Not that you need a reason, but...
你为什么要贱兮兮地笑
Why you giving me that hillbilly grin?
汤米告诉你了吗
Did Tommy tell you?
告诉我什么 队长
Tell me what, Cap?
我们有宝宝了
That we're pregnant.
当然没有 汤米很能保守秘密
Hell no, no, Tommy can keep a secret.
那就是TK了 那个多嘴的小混♥蛋♥
Then it was TK, that little squealer.
我要让他打扫一个月的卫生间
I'm gonna put him on bathroom duty for a month.
你现在已经不是他的队长了
Well, you ain't his captain no more,
而且我也没说是谁说的
and besides, I ain't saying who said.
但是恭喜啊 队长 我很激动
But congrats, Cap! I'm fired up.
我们要再添一个小得州人了
We're gonna have a new little Texan running around.
谢谢你
Yeah, I appreciate that.
我们很...兴奋
We're...excited.
那你怎么一副吃到坏牛肉干的表情
So how come you look like you just ate some bad jerky?
因为我希望她别拿这当借口
'Cause I just wish that she wasn't using this
趁机清理掉我的厨房♥用品和一半卧室家具
as an excuse to purge my kitchenware and half my bedroom suite,
我也知道这听起来很可笑
and I realize how ridiculous that sounds.
一点也不可笑
It don't sound ridiculous.
品味是你的一大特点
Your style's a big part of who you are.
说实话 我没见过比你更精致的人了
Matter of fact, I never met anybody with more.
感谢夸奖
Thank you very much.
我说真的 我从没见过哪个成年人
I'm serious-- I never seen a grown man
会对花洒 榨汁机和芝士刨丝器这么兴奋
get so excited about showerheads and juicers and cheese graters.
我从没为芝士刨丝器兴奋过
I never have gotten excited about a cheese grater.
但我认识你这么久了
But in all the time I've known you,
除了格温 没人能让你笑得这么灿烂
nothing's put a bigger smile on your face than Gwyn.
是的
Yeah.
她的确让我很开心
She does do that, doesn't she?
她让你一副患了相思病的样子
Yeah, she's got you looking like a lovesick,
后青春期啊
middle-aged teenager.
虽然这也不是我的经验之谈
And granted I'm not speaking from experience,
但我能想象到 等孩子出生的那天
but I imagine the day that that baby comes
你脸上的笑容只会更灿烂
the smile will just get bigger whether you've got your,
无论你是否带上你的小咖啡杯
tiny coffee cups or not.
所以你确实觉得这很多余吗
So you do think it's extra?
到时就知道了 队长
We'll see you, Cap.
不是吧
Seriously?
好极了 真是好极了
Perfect, this is just perfect.
怎么了 队长
What's the trouble, Cap?
这里的无线网络坏了
The house Wi-Fi is down,
伊薇的黑带考核十五分钟后就开始了
and Evie's black belt test starts in 15 minutes,
查尔斯要和我打视频电♥话♥ 但我...
and Charles is going to FaceTime me, but I--
该死的
damn it.
不敢相信我要错过了
Can't believe I'm gonna miss this.
你不会的
You won't.
用我的热点 队长 是5G网络
Use my hotspot, Cap. It's 5G.
我的用户名是潇洒南希14
I'm FancyNancy14.
密♥码♥是巴斯特 大写的B
Password Buster, with a big B.
南希 你救了我一命
Nancy, you-- you are a lifesaver.
这就是我的本职工作
Kind of in the job description.
你家两个女儿居然还练空手道吗
Didn't know your girls do karate.
剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表