剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表
to want to bristle and shut down.
我没心怀戒备
I'm not bristling.
卡洛斯 我有心怀戒备吗
Carlos, am I bristling?
你看着好像
Oh, y-you seem like
处于有情可原的警戒状态 队长
you're understandably on alert, Captain.
看在上帝的份上 叫我欧文吧
For the love of God, just call me Owen.
行了 咱们开始吧 快点
All right, let's hear it. Come on.
念开场陈词吧
Uh, read your opening statements.
等等 我们还要写陈词吗
Wait, we were supposed to write statements?
不用 淡定 菜鸟 想啥说啥就行了
No. Relax, probie, just talk from the heart.
没错 马里安 你先说吧
Yeah, exactly, Marjan. Why don't you go first?
我先
-Me? -Mm-hmm.
好吧
Okay.
是这样
Yeah, um...
队长
Cap.
你从迈阿密把我带到这里
When you brought me here from Miami,
你改变了我的人生
uh, you changed my life.
从来没有哪个上司
And no boss has ever shown
像你这样信任我
the belief in me that you have.
还有
And... uh...
我想告诉你
I want you to know that
你是全世界最棒的队长
you are the best cap ever.
这话铺垫的不错 我喜欢
This is a good intervention. I like this.
就这
That's it?
是 说完了
Yeah, that's it.
你有什么要说的吗 贾德
Is there something you want to say, Judd?
有
Yeah. Uh...
你抑郁了
Yeah, you're depressed.
- 人尽皆知 - 我没抑郁
-Everybody knows it. -I'm not depressed.
不知道你们从哪听说的
I d-- I don't know where you're all getting this.
我有什么好抑郁的呢
I have nothing to be depressed about.
我很好
I'm fine.
所以我们才担心啊
And that's why we're worried.
你现在忙于规划自己的未来
Now, you were planning for an entire future,
却眼睁睁的看着它被夺走了
and it got ripped out from right under you,
还能没事吗
and you're "fine"?
是啊 因为我懂什么叫逆来顺受
Yeah. Because I know how to roll with the punches.
不 你不懂
JUDD: No, you don't.
你是迎难而上的人
You take the punches.
如果没了暴击 你还会去别处找
And then if they stop, uh, you go find some more.
就像你一直都是那种
TK: Like, you've always been
默默忍♥受型的人
a-a "grin and bear it" kind of guy, okay?
但我觉得你正在遭受着
But I believe that you're suffering from...
微笑型抑郁症
smiling depression.
微笑型抑郁症 还有这么个病呢
Smiling depression? Is that a thing?
- 的确有 - 用积极乐观的态度
-It's a thing. -PAUL: It's when you use
去伪装事实
an upbeat attitude to mask the fact that...
你真的很不关心自己
you're not really taking care of yourself.
我不关心自己
I'm not taking care of myself?
不好意思 你们几个还有谁
I'm sorry, is there anybody else in this room
有六步皮肤护理养生大♥法♥的吗
who has a six-step skin care regimen?
没人比我对自己更精心了
No one takes self-care more seriously than I do.
那你为何取消了手术
Then why did you cancel your surgery?
你从哪听说的
Where'd you hear that?
- 马特奥 - 你从哪听说的
-Mateo. -Where'd you hear that?
你说的啊 你跟我说的
From you. When you told me.
我可没说 因为这种事
I did not tell you, because that is not a thing
我根本不会跟你说的
that I would tell you.
你当时喝大了
You were pretty bombed.
你不也是
Well, so were you.
所以到底要相信谁的记忆
So whose memory are we gonna trust?
他的还是我的
His or mine?
到底有没有这回事
Is it true or ain't it?
有
Yeah.
我取消了手术 但不是因为我抑郁了
I canceled the surgery. And it's not because I'm depressed.
也不是我有了想死的念头
And it's not because I have some death wish.
是
It, uh...
你当时正住院
You were in the hospital.
从桥上掉了下去
Well, you drove off of a bridge.
正需要我嘛
I was needed.
- 当然需要你 队长 - 这还用说
-Of course you were needed, Cap. -Straight-up.
一直都是啊
Always.
爸 你得联♥系♥雅各布医生 重新安排手术
Dad, you need to call Dr. Jacobs and reschedule your surgery.
- 我会的 - 什么时候 你花了好几个月
-And I will. -When? It took you months
才考虑和安排第一次手术
to come around and schedule the first one.
你这么做只是因为
And the only reason you did
你要当爸爸了
is because you were gonna be a father.
我早就当爸了
I was already a father.
我将永远为我的不当言辞后悔
And I will forever regret that unfortunate choice of words.
而且还有别的原因
And there were other reasons.
火山
Volcano.
- 山火 - 永远都有
-Wildfire. -TK: There will always be
这类的借口存在 爸
some sort of excuse, Dad.
另一个让你拖延时间的原因
Another reason for you to kick the can down the road,
也是抑郁症患者的行为
and that's what depressed people do.
如果手术不成功怎么办
What if the surgery isn't successful?
如果他们
What if they, uh,
不能清除干净怎么办
can't get it all?
你怕的不是癌症
Look, you're not afraid
不能清除彻底
that they're not gonna get all the cancer.
你怕的是他们和你自己
You're afraid that they will
会失去对你感到遗憾的
and you'll lose your biggest excuse
最大借口
for feeling sorry for yourself.
好吧 不聊了
Okay, I think we're done here.
好吧
All right, fine.
我们来是说自己想说的
We came here to say what we needed to say.
他想怎么做是他的事
He's gonna do what he's going to do.
真心感谢你们都来看我
I appreciate y'all coming, though. I do.
随时欢迎你们
And y-you're welcome to come anytime.
如果我觉得自己抑郁了 需要帮助
If I thought I was depressed or I needed help,
我会直说的
I-I'd say so.
菜鸟 你别急着走啊
Probie. You don't have to leave.
咱们不玩一会吗
Thought we were gonna hang.
改天好吗 保罗说我今晚可以
Rain check, Cap? Uh, Paul said I could
住他家 我
crash at his place tonight. I...
我真的需要睡觉
I just really need some sleep.
这话挺抑郁的
That was depressing.
贾德
Judd.
贾德
Judd.
对不起亲爱的
Hey, I'm sorry, baby.
- 你没事吧 - 我没事
-You all right? -Yeah, I'm okay.
能帮我上助行器吗 亲爱的
Can you help me get to my walker, sweetheart?
好的 深呼吸
Yeah, just, uh, take deep breaths.
这样你就不会头晕了
All right, so you don't get light-headed.
很好
Good.
很好 就这样
That's good. Yep.
很好 很好
Good, good. Good.
谢谢
-Thank... -Mm-hmm.
好了
Okay. Okay.
毛毛
Buttercup!
真的吗
Really?
又跟我躲猫猫了
You ghosting me again?
毛毛
Buttercup?
毛毛
Buttercup?
你没事吧
Hey, you okay?
不会吧
Oh, no.
爸
Hey, Dad.
儿子
Oh, hey, son.
- 谢谢你们来 - 不客气
-Guys, thanks for coming. -CARLOS: Of course.
兽医怎么说
Any news from the vet?
严重的肠堵塞
剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表