剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表
他心脏病发作了 对吧
That's a heart attack, isn't it?
准备静脉注射硝化甘油
Let's prep a line and push nitro.
这就去
I'm on it.
来人检查一下他的血糖吧
Somebody should check his glucose.
你是说他不是心脏病发作吗
Are you saying this isn't a heart attack?
我只是说你应该检查一下他的血糖
I'm just saying, you should check his glucose.
他全身湿冷 可能是低血糖休克了
He is clammy. Could be hypoglycemic shock.
女士 你朋友是否有糖尿病
Ma'am, do you know if your friend is diabetic?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们没那么亲近
We're not really that close.
我看他们挺亲近的
They look pretty close to me.
血糖值25
Blood glucose is 25.
该死 你说对了 他有糖尿病
Damn, you're right. He's diabetic.
别注射硝化甘油了 给他输葡萄糖
Forget the nitro. Let's run a line of dextrose.
你怎么知道的
How'd you do that?
他醒过来了
He's coming back.
-生命体征稳定 -谢天谢地 维尼熊
- Vitals stabilizing. - Oh, thank God. Pooh Bear!
坐下 让他们好好工作
Sit down. Just let them work.
TK 准备好服务电梯 我们马上带他们下去
TK, get that service elevator ready. We'll bring them down.
低血糖休克
Hypoglycemic shock.
你在房♥间另一边就给他确诊了
And you called it from across the room.
怎么 你现在成豪斯医生了吗
What, are you Dr. House now?
只是侥幸猜中而已
It was just a lucky guess.
你认识他 对吧
You know him, don't you?
应该认识吧
I thought I did.
那是你岳父 对吧
That's your father-in-law, isn't it?
他是格蕾丝的爸爸
That's Grace's daddy.
-而那不是她妈妈 -没错
- And that is not her mom. - No, it ain't.
贾德
Judd?
你不是在上班吗
You on shift?
本来是的
Yeah, I was.
但队长让我今天下午休息
My cap gave me the rest of the afternoon off.
你当时在场
You were there.
那个爱巢吗
The love nest?
是的 当时我在那
I was there, yeah.
虽然我很希望我不在场
Much as I wish I weren't so.
好吧...
Well...
那就是上帝的旨意
that's just the Lord's hand.
就是这样
That's what that is.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
祂利用你狠狠地教训了我一顿
He's using you to give me a good kick in the butt.
你是这么想的吗
Is that what you reckon?
我这辈子都勤勤恳恳 为人正直
I have walked the narrow path my whole life, son.
然后在我犯错的那一刻
And then the minute I stumble,
祂就派我的女婿来挽救我
he sends my very own son-in-law to save me.
如果这都不是万能的上帝之手
Now, if that isn't the hand of the Almighty,
我不知道什么才是了
I don't know what is.
你需要担心的
It ain't the hand of the Almighty
不是万能的上帝之手
that you need to worry about.
你告诉格蕾丝了吗
You told Grace?
你是在问 我有没有提起过你屁♥股♥朝天
You mean, did I mention the part about finding you ass-up
和一个不是她妈妈的女人在一起这件事吗
with a woman that wasn't her mother?
没有 先生 我没在电♥话♥里告诉她
No, sir, I didn't tell her that over the telephone
因为我不会和我在乎的人讲这种事
'cause it's not the kind of thing that I share with people I care about.
多谢你这么尊重我
Yeah, well, that was very respectful of you.
不是的 先生 这与尊重无关
No, sir, it ain't respectful. That's got nothing to do with it.
你知道那句老话吗 告状的人总会被迁怒
You know what they say about shooting the messenger?
我认为你该自己承担后果
I figure that's your bullet to take.
老爸
Dad.
宝贝女儿
Hey, hey, baby girl!
本杰明·威廉姆斯
Benjamin Williams.
你知道你让我们多担惊受怕吗
Do realize the fright you put in us?
我知道 宝贝 我很抱歉
I know, baby, and I'm sorry for that.
爸爸 听着
Dad, listen.
我以为咱们早都吸取教训了
I thought we had learned this lesson.
你必须注意身体状况 爸爸 千万要注意
You have to monitor more carefully, Dad. You have to.
行了 宝贝 医生已经批评过我了
Oh, come on, baby. The doctors already scolded me.
我跟他们说 "等我老婆女儿来教育我吧"
I told them--I said, "Just wait till my girls get through with me."
我们这才刚开始呢
We are just getting started.
这是暴风雨前的宁静 妈妈
This is the calm before the storm, Mom.
我一直跟他说 "随时带着你的药盒"
I keep telling him, "Have your kit with you at all times."
他听进去了吗
Does he ever listen?
35年没一次听的
Not in 35 years.
你怎么出事的 爸爸
How'd you let this happen, Dad?
这太丢人了... 我...
Well, this-- this is humiliating. I...
事实上 我...
Well, the truth is, I--
我在健身房♥的跑步机上跑太久了
I stayed too long on the treadmill at the gym.
他们开着体育频道
Yeah, they had ESPN on,
我可能是看比赛看得太入迷了
and I--I guess I got carried away watching the game.
爸爸 我敢保证
Daddy, I promise you,
就算看到路边有个橄榄球
you could see a football sitting on the side of the road,
你都会停下来盯着它看的
and you would pull over and stare at it.
你当时肯定还没吃东西吧
And I bet you hadn't eaten?
是啊
Yeah, yeah.
在开车回家的路上 我有点发抖
Got a little shaky on the drive home,
所以我就停在酒店餐厅喝了杯奶昔
so I just stopped and got a milkshake over at the hotel restaurant.
可能是还没来得及消化吧
Just didn't kick in fast enough, I guess.
然后我就在大厅晕倒了
Next thing I know, I just passed out in the lobby.
一瞬间天旋地转
Yeah, levels just dove off a cliff.
但是
But...
我最爱的女婿救了我
My favorite son-in-law was there to catch me.
当时你在场吗 贾德
Oh, you were on the call, Judd?
你没告诉我啊
You didn't tell me that.
我以为他会告诉你
Guess I just figured he'd tell you.
看来上帝今天眷顾你了
Well, looks like the good Lord above was looking out for you today.
确实
He surely was.
祂肯定什么都看见了
He surely sees everything.
天啊 这简直就像《泄密之心》里一样
Man, it's like The Tell-Tale Heart.
每次我一看 它就变得更显眼了一点
Every time I look at it, it gets a little bit bigger.
就好像那些奇怪的画 画里的眼睛一直盯着你
It's like those weird paintings when the eyes follow you.
-你得告诉他 -我吗
- You gotta tell him. - Me?
为什么要我告诉他
Why do I gotta tell him?
因为你才是那个只会说难听话的人
Because you're the one that's all about the difficult conversations.
我说的也不都是难听话好吧
Okay, no, not all about.
我只是说这么做才是对的
I just said it's the right thing to do.
-所以你去做对的事吧 -为什么要我去
- So do the right thing. - Why me?
因为最早察觉的是你
Because you're the one who noticed it first.
谁能早得过你
Since when has anyone ever noticed something before you?
好吧 总得有人告诉他吧
All right, well, someone's gotta tell him.
马里安
Hey, Marjan!
你见过菜鸟的新纹身了吗
Did you, uh, see Probie's new tattoo?
-他纹身了吗 -菜鸟
- Probie got ink? - Yeah. Hey, Probie!
过来
Come on over here.
马里安想看看你那个艺术杰作
Marj wants to inspect the new artwork.
我在苦练三角肌 因为我想 "当当当"
Trying to blast my delts so I can be like, "Ta-dow!"
当当当 真不赖 纹身是他自己设计的
Ta-dow, yeah. He designed it himself.
绝了 你技术可以啊
Awesome. You got skills.
马里安
Marjan.
你几乎都没看
You barely even looked at it.
我看了 很不错
I did. It's cool.
菜鸟 把你的汗衫拉起来
Hey, Probie, Probie. Lift the shirt, man.
-好好地向她展示 懂吗 -秀一秀
-Really show it to her, you know? -Gimme some!
好好秀一秀 当当当 快来
Get at that "ah!" ta-dow. Get up in there.
对 就那样
Yeah, all that.
就那样 不错
All of that. All right.
当当当
Ta-dow!
告诉他 告诉他
Tell him. Tell him!
这真的很不错 马特奥
Uh, it's really quite something, Mateo.
谢谢
Yeah. Thanks.
等消肿了我就拍照发到照片墙上
Waiting for the swelling to go down so I can post it on Insta.
剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表