剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表
You mean the chilly blast of air that just passed me on the stairway?
-是的 他来了 -那就好
- Yeah, he's here. - Okay.
有什么事吗
What happened?
他上班前回了趟家
He stopped by the house before work.
他看到那些箱子了
Saw the boxes.
我不得不告诉他真♥相♥ 欧文
I had to tell him, Owen.
他失控了吗
He fly off the handle?
刚开始有一点
There was a little bit of that.
然后他就变得非常非常安静
And then he just got really, really quiet.
然后就谁也不理了吗
And shut down?
每次他这样 都没有好的结果
Which never ends well.
是啊 好了
Yeah. Yeah. All right.
谢谢提醒
Well, thanks for the heads-up.
好
Okay.
让我猜猜 妈妈给你打电♥话♥了
Let me guess. Mom called you.
TK 你不该以这种方式发现的
TK, you weren't supposed to find out like this.
看来我压根就不该发现
Seems like I wasn't supposed to find out at all.
我们一直在找合适的时机告诉你
We were looking for the right time to tell you.
126急救队
RA 126.
紧急事件 第二优先级
Code three. Priority two.
现在时机不合适
Well, now's not it.
有医疗呼救
Medical call.
我得走了
I gotta go.
卡洛斯
Carlos.
斯特兰德队长
Captain Strand.
TK在吗
Is TK here?
不在 医疗队出外勤了
No, medical's out on a call.
你能告诉他我来过吗
Can you let him know that I stopped by?
没问题 他一会儿就回来了
Yeah, I mean, he'll be back in a minute.
你想在这待一会儿吗
You wanna stick around?
来吧 我给你做杯奶昔
Come on. Make you a smoothie.
TK叫你今天过来的吗
So TK call you down here today?
不 他没有
No, sir, he didn't.
我刚好... 在附近
I was just...in the area.
很好
Well, good.
反正来这儿也不需要理由
Don't need an excuse, right?
谢谢你 斯特兰德队长
Thank you, Captain Strand.
不客气 雷耶斯警官
You're very welcome, Officer Reyes.
叫我欧文就好
Call me Owen.
我尽量
I'll try.
你一天都没跟他讲话吗
So you haven't talked to him at all today?
是的 我刚刚在执勤 但...
No, I was at a shift, but...
工作提前结束了
it ended early.
今天犯罪不多
Slow crime day.
我被停职了
I got suspended.
什么
What?
是的
Yeah.
我不该聊这件事 但是...
I'm not really supposed to talk about it, but...
我今天可能做出了一个错误的决定
I may have made a bad call today.
这是你工作的一部分
Comes with the territory.
我懂的 在外执勤时需要毫无依据立刻做决定
I know what it's like to be out there having to make a split-second decision
你只能听从你的直觉
with nothing to go on but your gut.
是的
Yeah.
但从现在起 我还是按照规程办事吧
Think from now on, I'll just go by the book.
不确定我是否能相信自己的直觉
Not sure I can trust my gut.
是的 但有时候 规程并不时刻在你手边
Yeah, but sometimes, the book isn't exactly handy.
只有你的直觉随时跟着你
Your gut's what you take out there with you.
卡洛斯 有时候 难免会做出错误的决定
Carlos, every now and then, you're gonna make a bad call.
人人都遇到过
Happens to all of us.
尽管我很确信
Although I'm pretty sure
同样是犯错 穿你那身制♥服♥会比穿我这身更难办
it's a little bit tougher today in your uniform than in mine.
现在我也没有制♥服♥可穿
Not that I have a uniform at the moment.
这么严重吗
It's that serious?
还不知道
I don't know yet.
你♥爸♥爸那边呢
What about your dad?
TK说他是执法机关的
TK says he's in law enforcement.
得州骑警
Texas Ranger.
那他也算见识过风浪了
Well, he's seen everything.
你跟他聊过了吗
Can you talk to him?
聊过了
Already did.
然后呢
And?
他告诉我不要出城
He told me not to leave town.
这是他的案子
It's his case.
你的案子他应该避嫌
That seems like a conflict of interest.
他没有直接调查我 这事由我的部门负责
He's not investigating me directly. My department is.
只是这跟他的一个案子有关联
It's just connected to a case he's working on.
这就说得通了
Yeah, that makes more sense,
但总还是会有点不舒服
but still, it's gotta be uncomfortable.
也不是一天两天了
It's nothing new.
我们的关系陷入僵局也有段时间了
Things have been uncomfortable between us for a while.
我先是出柜 然后又加入了奥斯汀警局
Since I came out, and then when I joined APD.
他不想让你当警♥察♥吗
He didn't want you to be a cop?
他认为我太软弱了
I think he thought that I was too soft.
也许他是对的
Maybe he's right.
不
He's not.
警章背后的那颗心应该有血有肉
There should be a heart behind that shield.
你有一颗好心
You've got a good one.
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
爆♥炸♥了
我住的大楼着火了
往后站
Stay back.
升云梯
Get that ladder up!
准备2.5英寸的水管
All right, prep a 2 1/2.
开始往二楼浇水灭火
Start putting some water on that second floor.
然后再给我们准备1.5英寸的管子拿上去
Also prep an inch and a half for us to take up there.
我是斯特兰德队长 什么情况
Captain Strand. What do we know?
大楼里有15间公♥寓♥
15 units in the building.
我的队员正在统计失踪人员
My officers are trying to get a head count for who's missing.
知道火是怎么着起来的吗
We have any idea how it started?
不知道 但是居民说
No, but the residents were saying
二楼的自动喷水灭火系统最先启动
that the sprinkler system went off on the second floor first.
126队 全副武装
All right, 126, suit up fully.
我们要从源头解决火情
We're gonna attack this thing at the source.
请让我过去
Please let me through!
你不能进去
Hey, you can't go in there!
我妻子和女儿还在里面 求你了
My wife and daughter are still inside, please.
她们住在哪
What unit are they in?
-304室 冒烟那个地方 -好的
- 304. In the smoke. - All right.
马里安 保罗 贾德 你们负责三楼的营救
Marjan, Paul, Judd, you're on rescue, third floor.
其他人 跟着我
Everybody else, you're with me.
直接去二楼
Going up on two.
我们进去的时候
All right, when we get in there,
所有人都要时刻握着水管
everybody stay in contact with the hose.
我们不要分开 明白吗
We stay together, you understand?
明白 队长
Yeah, Cap.
给我锤子
Give me the Halligan.
奥斯汀消防局 有人在里面吗
Austin FD! Anybody in there?
斯特里克兰 拿着
Strickland, take it.
消防局 大声呼救
Fire Department! Call out!
这里有人
I got someone.
烟尘吸入
Smoke inhalation.
她还有脉搏
She's still got a pulse.
队长 她要不行了 我得把她带出去
Cap, she's fading. I gotta get her out of here.
你把她带出去 我们继续找那孩子
Yeah, get her out of here, okay? We'll keep looking for the kid.
注意安全 我们下面见
All right, y'all be safe. I'll see you down there.
没问题
You got it.
有人在里面吗
Is there anyone in here?
我要进去了
I'm going in!
我善后 队长
I got your six, Cap.
水管放长一点
Need more slack.
再放一点
More slack!
奥斯汀消防局
Austin FD!
剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表