剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表
He's here to take your statement
火灾上看到的事情的笔录的
about what you saw at the fire last night.
- 很高兴见到你 调查员 - 很荣幸见到你
-Good to meet you, Investigator. -It's an honor.
自从你去了奥斯汀 我就一直在关注你的事业
I've been following your career since you got to Austin.
介意我用一下你的桌子吗 莱德队长
Do you mind if I use your desk, Captain Ryder?
你是说我们的桌子吧
-You mean, our desk. -
是的 当然 继续 继续
Yeah, sure, go ahead, go ahead.
好
Okay.
所以,根据
So, according to...
莱德队长
Captain Ryder's I.R...
在事故报告中提到
upon leaving the...
佩克斯1840号♥的建筑火灾
structure fire at 1840 Pecos
你离开现场时 你说
Thursday, you stated
你确定那是纵火
that you were certain it was arson.
没错
That's right.
好吧 你能告诉我 是什么让你
Okay, can you walk me through, uh, what led you
得出这一结论吗 但首先 嗯
to that conclusion? But first, um,
也许从你在消防队之前
maybe start with how you arrived five minutes
五分钟就到达现场开始说起
before the fire company?
我就在附近
I was in the neighborhood.
我在咖啡店买♥♥蔬菜汁
I was at a coffee shop getting a green juice.
是啊 那东西他论升喝的
Yeah, he drinks that stuff by the gallon.
一个小问题
Small thing, um...
要是我没记错的话 那纺织店
if I'm not mistaken, the textile shop
在你家去
is three blocks
咖啡店的反方向
in the opposite direction
三个街区
of your home from the coffee shop.
那你为什么要 往那边去呢
So why were you headed... headed that way?
我在听奥斯汀消防队的
I was listening to the Austin, uh, FD
报♥警♥应用程序
911 app.
我可以问一下原因吗
May I inquire as to why?
好玩啊
For fun.
总之 我听到警情
But, uh, anyway, I-I heard the call come out
我就以最快速度赶到现场
and I got to the scene as fast as I could,
我立刻就感觉有些不对劲
and right away, I felt something was wrong.
你感觉到的吗
Oh, you felt it?
是吗 直觉感觉到的吗
Yeah? Felt it in your gut?
是啊 火烧得太快太快了
Yeah, the fire was too fast too quick.
然后我看到了他
And then I saw him.
是的 那个
Yes, the, uh...
穿帽衫的男人
the man in the hoodie. Uh...
莱德上尉把这个写进了他的事故报告里
Uh, Captain Ryder put that in his I.R.
你能给我描述一下他吗
Would-would you mind describing him for me?
一米八不到点
Five, ten... ish.
中等身材
Medium build.
中等身材吗 就这些吗
Medium build? That's it?
当时很黑 他背对着我
Well, it was dark and he had his back to me.
你怎么知道是他干的
So how do you know it was a him?
好吧 我不知道
Well, I don't.
但我知道纵火犯的侧写
But I know the profile of an arsonist.
是什么呢
And what would that be?
孤独的男性 自我感觉不优秀
Loner male... feels inadequate,
想要在他的生活中施展某种力量 听着
wants to exert some sort of power in his life. Look,
我想如果你回去看看监控录像
I think if you go back and look at the security cameras
在那个地方你会找到他
in the area you're gonna find him.
事实上 我们看了
We did, uh, actually.
什么都没有
Nothing.
听着 起火的模式
Look, the burn patterns
在起点是典型的
at the point of origin were classic
尖V字形 典型的纵火迹象
sharp V-- telltale sign of arson.
是的 可能是
Yes, it can be.
但并非总是如此
But not always.
我♥干♥这行已经30年了 调查员
I've been doing this over 30 years, Investigator.
没有帮助 火移♥动♥不了那么快
Fire doesn't move that quickly without help.
警犬没有发现助燃剂的痕迹
The dogs found no traces of accelerant.
我和清洁工谈过了
I spoke with the cleaners.
他们没看到任何可疑的人或事
And they didn't see anything or anyone suspicious.
那他防火的方法很聪明
Well, then he had a clever way of setting it off.
我看到了燃耗痕迹
-Look, I saw alligator char. -Mm-hmm.
要是没有助燃剂 这些痕迹
You don't get scales that deep or that shiny
不会那么深 也不会那么亮 这是纵火
without an accelerant. This is arson.
很精细 而且很致命
It was sophisticated, it was deadly.
这事还会再发生的 因为这家伙只要没被抓住
And it's gonna happen again, 'cause this guy's not gonna stop
是不会罢手的
until he gets caught.
要不要来杯水 队长
You want a glass of water, Cap?
不 不 我
No, no, I'm-I'm...
我没事 只是我的肺有点
I'm fine, it's just my lungs are a little...
因为手术而有点难受
tight from the surgery.
斯特兰德队长 我最近了解到 你
Captain Strand, I understand, recently, that you...
发现了一些爆♥炸♥物 帮助德州游骑兵
discovered some explosives that cracked
破获了一起大案
a major case for the Texas Rangers.
我亲自读到你
I-I read you, personally,
亲自追查凶手
tracked down the perpetrators yourself.
我只是想帮我儿子
Well, I was-I was just trying to help my son.
但是 那还是
Still, that...
那一定很刺♥激♥吧
that must have been a thrill, right?
重新再破一个案
And it might be tempting
可能很诱人
to want to break open another one
毕竟你现在有很多空闲时间
with all that free time you have on your hands?
听着 这不是我培养新爱好的问题
Yeah, look, this isn't about me getting a new hobby.
如果你回到现场
If you go back to that scene,
你会找到线索的
you're gonna find something.
我保证我们离开的时候
I promise you we will leave
会查个底朝天
no stone unturned.
非常感谢你能来
Thank you so much for coming down.
- 嘿 马里安 - 嘿
-Hey, Marjan. -Hey.
你好吗
How you doing?
老实说 不算最好的时候
Honestly, I've been better.
因为什么 踩一脚火狐狸是吗
The whole "down with FireFox" thing?
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
真是一堆废话 不要听那些喷子的话
What a bunch of BS. Don't listen to the haters.
每次我看手♥机♥的时候
It's kind of tricky when every time I look at my phone,
喷子真的太多了
there are so many more of them.
德比滑冰赛有一个好处
Well, one good thing about derby--
你不能用手♥机♥
you can't skate on your phone.
是啊 感谢上帝 因为我刚看到
Yeah, thank God for that, 'cause I'm just getting into it
那个人说我没救麦肯纳的丈夫
with some tool who said the reason I didn't save
是因为我不想弄断指甲
McKenna's husband is 'cause I didn't want to break a nail.
嘿 女士们 大家都来吧
Hey, ladies. Everybody, bring it in.
我有个坏消息
I got some bad news.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我刚和休斯顿邀请赛的人通了电♥话♥
I was just on with the people from the Houston Invitational.
看来他们倾向于不邀请我们
It seems they're leaning towards uninviting us
参加比赛
from the tournament.
现在才说 为什么
This last-minute? Why?
谁知道呢
Uh, who knows?
可能是因为他们怕我们横扫他们
Probably 'cause they're scared we're gonna mop the floor
就像我们去年做的那样
with them again like we did last year.
都是因为我 不是吗
It's 'cause of me, isn't it?
他们不想要火狐参赛
They don't want FireFox there.
考虑到发生的一切
Given everything that's happened,
他们觉得让你参赛对一个因为你
they feel like it would be insensitive to the woman
而失去丈夫的女人来说有点不近人情
who lost her husband for you to compete.
- 这太荒唐了 - 当然
-That's ridiculous. -Of course it is.
这就是为什么我们要退出
Which is why we're withdrawing.
我是这个队的队长
I'm the captain of this team.
我绝不会让别人对我们歼灭者队指手画脚
Nobody tells me who can lace up for the Annihilators.
除非是因为我
Unless I'm around.
好吧 就这样吧
Well, then so be it.
你那天在溜冰场救了我一命
Look, you saved my life on the rink that day.
遇见你时 我的胳膊就像面条一样扭着
剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表