剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表
"永怀感恩之心"
"An attitude of gratitude."
我在戒瘾活动里经常听到这句话
You hear that a lot in the program, and...
当我环视这个房♥间时
as I look around this room,
我发现自己要感恩的太多
I have so much to be grateful for.
如果没有你们 我撑不下来这一年
I would not have made it through this year
也不会得到这枚勋章
or earned this chip without all of you.
我们爱你 兄弟
We love you, bro.
没错 爱你
Yeah, we do.
去年 我的生活陷入低谷
Last year, I was in a very dark place.
我的瘾复发了
I relapsed, and...
差点失去生命
I almost died.
后来爸爸带我来了得克萨斯
And then Dad brought us to Texas.
在这里工作 我真的很荣幸
Serving here has been a true honor.
我知道去年对很多人来说都很艰难
I know this last year has been hard for a lot of people,
但对我来说 去年是充满奇迹的一年
but for me, it's been a year full of miracles.
我们的队长正在痊愈
Our captain is in remission.
我和身边共事的英雄们
I'm working alongside heroes
早已不只是朋友
who have become much more than friends.
已经成了家人
They've become family.
我还遇到了一个很好的男人
And I found an incredible man
他让我明白 我可以再次敞开心扉
who showed me that it is okay to open up my heart again.
还有最大的一个奇迹
And then maybe the biggest miracle of all,
那是我从七岁开始就在祈祷的事
one that I've been praying for since I was seven,
我的父母复合了
my parents got back together.
谢谢大家今天能来
All right, thank you, everybody, for being here.
我们可以跳舞
Let's dance,
享受查尔斯做的美味食物 甚至可以喝一杯
enjoy Charles' amazing food, even have a drink,
请记住 要给侍者小费哦
and remember, tip your servers.
♪遇到你♪
♪I found sunshine♪
♪我就像遇到了阳光♪
♪When I found you♪
♪宝贝♪
♪Oh, baby♪
♪我遇到了阳光♪
♪I found sunshine♪
-刚才有点尴尬 -是的
- That was awkward. - Little bit.
你联♥系♥搬家工人了吗
Did you call the movers?
他们周三过来
They are coming Wednesday.
我们不告诉他 是正确的选择
We were right not to tell him.
是啊 不能破坏气氛
Well, we don't wanna ruin it.
对 今天肯定不能说
No. I mean, not today.
但我们肯定还是得告诉他
But we obviously need to tell him.
-对 但不是今天 -不是今天
- Yes, but not tonight. - But not tonight.
-今天说了会很惨 -是的
- Tonight would be bad. - Tonight would be bad.
紧急呼救:孤星
第二季 第八集
别盯着人家 亲爱的
Don't stare, honey.
下一位
Next.
先生 轮到你了
Sir, she's ready for you.
感谢您选择奥斯汀国家银行 有什么...
Thanks for choosing Austin National. How can--oh.
先生 你还好吗
Sir, are you okay?
抱歉 我只是不想让任何人受到伤害
I'm sorry. I just don't want anyone to get hurt.
天哪
Oh, my God.
别尖叫
Don't scream.
你就点点头
Just nod and...
把钱都装进去
put in all the money from the till.
而且看在老天的份上 别按警报
And for the love of God, no alarms.
别叫警♥察♥ 拜托了
No cops, please.
我保证
I promise.
大厅
警报
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
这里是海斯汀安保中心
奥斯汀国家银行的无声警报刚才被触发了
收到
Copy that.
你是否能看到监控画面
Do you have a security camera feed
可以描述一下目前情况吗
that might tell us what's waiting for my officers?
我们正在看
We're watching now.
触发警报的柜员面前站着一个
The teller who raised the alarm is talking
三十到四十岁的黑发男子
to a dark-haired male, 30s to 40s,
身穿橙色外套和蓝色牛仔裤
in an orange jacket and blue jeans.
收到 他是否携带武器
Got it. Any idea if he's armed?
我们看不见 但是...
Not that we can see, but...
做最坏打算比较好
Safest to assume the worst.
所有警员注意 埃文斯路和第三大道交界
All units be advised of a 10-90
奥斯汀国家银行有人触发警报
at Austin National on Evans and 3rd.
可能正在发生持枪抢劫
Possible armed robbery in progress.
调度中心 警号♥363H20 我们在五个街区外
Dispatch, 363-H20. We're five blocks from there.
收到 363H20
Copy that, 363-H20.
嫌疑人是三十岁到四十岁的男性
Suspect is 30 to 40s male
身穿橙色外套和蓝色牛仔裤
in an orange jacket and jeans.
请小心应对
Proceed with caution.
奥斯汀警局
This is the Austin Police Department.
立刻停下
Stop where you are.
立刻趴下
Get down on the ground now.
不 不要
No, no, no, no, no!
马上举起手来
Put your hands up right now!
你不明白 他们会杀了我的
You don't understand. They're gonna kill me.
马上趴下
On the ground, now.
不行
I can't!
不行 他们会引爆的
I can't! They're gonna set it off!
引爆什么
Set what off?
那是什么东西
What the hell is that?
是个炸♥弹♥
It's a bomb.
求你们了 别汇报
Please, don't call it in.
我要是不在五分钟内带着钱出现在交接点
If I don't show up at the drop with the money in the next five minutes,
他们就会引爆
they're gonna trigger it.
-谁 -我不知道
- Who? - I don't know.
他们今天早上在五金店找到了我
They picked me up at the hardware store this morning.
说是要贴石膏板
To hang drywall, they said.
但强迫我穿了这个
But they forced this on me.
让我去抢银行
Told me I had to rob the bank.
我跟总部汇报
I'm calling it in.
不要
No!
米切尔 等等
Mitchell, wait.
他们在监听你们的无线电频道
They're listening to your radio channels.
如果他们发现我被逮捕
If they find out that I've been arrested,
那我必死无疑 求你们了
I'm a dead man. Please!
别告诉我你真信这些屁话
Please tell me you're not buying this crap.
他在撒谎
This dude is lying.
求求你们
Please.
我还有个儿子
I have a son.
恩里克
Enrique.
他才六岁
He's six.
我还想再见到他
I just wanna see him again.
接头地点在哪儿
Where's the drop?
-我不知道 -你当然不知道了
- I don't know. - Of course not.
他们说大概两分钟后给我发短♥信♥
They're gonna text me in, like, two minutes.
一次性手♥机♥就在车里 我对天发誓 如果我
The burner's in the car, I swear to God. If I don't--
如果我30秒钟之内不回复 他们就会
if I don't respond in 30 seconds, they're gon--
你们得放了我 放了我
You have to let me go! You have to!
站在原地别动
Stay where you are.
不许伸手拿包
Stop reaching!
你要想开枪就开吧 反正我横竖都是死
Shoot me if you want. I'm a dead man either way.
如果你们把我关进警车后座
And you are too,
那你们也得死
if you put me in the back of your patrol car.
让他去吧
Let him go.
这家伙刚抢完银行啊 什么叫"让他去"
The man just robbed a bank! What do you mean, let him go?
不管发生什么 都由我来负责
Whatever happens, it's on me.
那可不是么 雷耶斯
You're damn right it is, Reyes.
我只希望你这次别彻底搞砸了
I just hope this doesn't blow up in your face.
妈
Mom?
妈
Mom?
妈
Mom!
我滴个神啊
Oh, my God.
你吓到我了
Oh, you scared me!
你来这里干什么
剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表