剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表
足球桌几乎毫发未损
The foosball table made it out mostly unscathed.
基本上 双方各有两名成员烧伤
There's, like, two little burnt dudes on each team.
有人想玩两局吗
So who wants some?
小马 来场双人球赛吗
Marj, you want to go doubles?
让我当进攻方就行
Only if I'm on attack.
老爸
Hey, Dad.
你今一整天上哪去了
Where were you today all day?
回头再说吧
I'll tell you later.
卡洛斯
Hey. Carlos.
给我拿瓶啤酒呗
Why don't you hand me a beer?
没问题
Absolutely.
所以你才要挺近啊 孩子们
And that's why you got to march up, kids.
- 太卑鄙了 - 是你丢了球的
-Now, that is so cheap. -MATEO: You're the one who dropped the ball.
你就吹吧 我要给你点颜色瞧瞧
PAUL: Keep talking, I'm-a drop you...
剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表