-没买♥♥到可乐吗 -什么
- Have we not got any Coke? - What?
可口可乐
Coca-Cola.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're saying.
如果你饿了就下楼
Come downstairs if you're hungry.
明白了
Gotcha.
你觉得你能
Do you reckon you could, like, make 'em look,
让它们变得更好看吗
you know, better than before?
我只是为了重振我的音乐事业
It's just, I'm hoping to relaunch my music thing...
杰克 我是个牙医 不会变戏法
I'm a dentist, Jack, not a magician.
让我们试下红牙具
Let's try the red.
你父亲是我的首例病人
Your dad was my first-ever patient.
我可指着他们那种人吃饭
I only survived because of people like him.
很好
That's right.
我很少
I only coped...
合拢嘴巴
Clamp.
寻求朋友帮助
...with a little help from my friends.
那
So, um...
我想我们同意了
uh, I thought we'd agreed.
嗯 我们达成一致了 老爸
Yeah, well, we had, Dad.
但是我写了很多新歌♥ 我想
But I've-I've got a bunch of new songs, and I thought people
大家会喜欢听
might like to hear 'em.
很好 为什么
Huh. Well, why, uh,
你为什么不唱一首给我们听
why don't you play one for us?
好
Okay.
-你确定要听 -嗯 必须要听
- You sure? - Yeah, of course.
我和你老爸很喜欢听你的歌♥
Me and your dad love hearing your... things.
对吧 亲爱的
Don't we, darling?
当然
We do.
好 好
Okay. Okay,
好
Okay.
好 这首歌♥叫《顺其自然》
Right, this is called... "Let It Be."
♪ 当我身处逆境时 ♪
♪ When I find myself in times of trouble ♪
♪ 母亲玛丽来到我身边 ♪
♪ Mother Mary comes to me ♪
♪ 说着 ♪
♪ Speaking... ♪
抱歉 亲爱的
Oh. Oh, sorry, love.
我去开门
I'll get it. Mmm.
尽管被打断了 还是个很棒的开头
Good start, though.
非常棒
Very pretty.
-茜拉 -泰瑞
- Hello, Sheila. - Terry!
-进来 亲爱的 -很高兴见到你
- Come in, love. - Nice to see you.
泰瑞来了
Oh. It's Terry!
-泰瑞 -你好 -你好
- Terry. - Hello. - Hiya.
杰克正在为我们演奏一首新歌♥
Jack's just playing us a new song.
真的吗 我还以为 还以为他放弃了
Oh, really? I thought, I thought he'd given up.
对 不 他写了些新歌♥
Yeah, no, well, he's got some new songs.
他 嗯
He... Yeah.
-这首歌♥叫啥来着 -《放任不管》
- Uh, what's this one called? Uh, - "Leave It Be."
-《顺其自然》 -很棒
- "Let It Be." - Oh, excellent.
那就摇滚起来吧 杰克
Well, rock on, Jack.
这首歌♥没什么摇滚风 但
Well, it's not very rocky, but...
♪ 当我身处逆境时 ♪
♪ When I find myself in times of trouble... ♪
你要喝点啥吗 泰瑞
Would you like a drink, Terry?
老爸
Dad...
我听着呢
Well, I'd already heard that bit.
抱歉 杰克
Sorry, Jack.
你父亲不太礼貌
Your dad's a rude man.
请给我拿杯啤酒 杰德
Yeah, I'll get a beer, please, Jed.
很棒
Excellent.
好
Right.
你继续 杰克o
Carry on, Jacko.
我一会儿就回来
I'll be back.
麻烦把啤酒装在玻璃杯子里
Can I get it in a glass?
就是装杯子里
Glass it is!
-好 -大家都准备好听我演奏了吗
- Right, - is everyone else settled?
-嗯 -嗯 嗯 嗯
- Yeah, - yeah, yeah. Yes!
快点 亲爱的 听众等得快不耐烦了
Hurry it up, darling, you're losing the crowd.
好
Okay.
♪ 当我身处逆境时 ♪
♪ When I find myself in times of trouble ♪
♪ 母亲玛丽来到我身边 ♪
♪ Mother Mary comes to me... ♪
抱歉
Ooh, sorry.
抱歉 杰克 都赖我
Sorry, Jack. That's me.
抱歉 我的错
Sorry, my fault.
玛吉打来的
Oh, it's Marge. Oh.
喂 亲爱的
Hello, love.
我在杰德夫妇家
I'm just at, uh, Jed and Sheila's house
听着杰克的新歌♥听他的便吧
listening to Jack's new song. "Let Him Be."
-是《顺其自然》 -《顺其自然》
- "Let It Be." - "Let It Be."
不 很显然 他打算再演奏一遍
No, well, apparently, he's-he's started up again.
对
Yeah.
对 我知道
Uh, yeah, I know.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
对 我知道
Yeah, I know.
-我知道 -你知道什么
- I know. - What do you know?
听着 等他演奏结束时
Listen, I'll-I'll... I'll call you back
我再给你回个电♥话♥ 好吗
when it's over, all right?
那就这样吧
Oh, all right, then.
好 一会儿再联♥系♥
Yeah. Okay. See you in a minute.
-开始你的表演 年轻人 -你能
- Carry on broadcasting, young man. - Maybe start
跳过开头进行演奏吗 我都听三遍了
after the first bit. I've heard it three times now.
如果合适的话 我会从高♥潮♥部分唱起的
If it's okay, I'm gonna go from the top.
你自便 儿子
Please yourself, son.
那么我们能听你唱夏之歌♥吗
Then, maybe we can have "Summer Song."
我天 这首歌♥是《顺其自然》呀
Christ! This is "Let It Be."
你们是世界上第一批听这首歌♥的人
You're the first people on Earth to hear this song.
这就像你们亲眼看着达芬奇在
This is like watching da Vinci paint The Mona Lisa
创作那幅举世杰作蒙娜丽莎一样
right in front of your bloody eyes.
你们就不能安静一会吗
Can you not just be quiet for a single second?
玛吉来了
Ooh, that'll be Marge.
是玛乔丽来了啊
Oh, Marjorie! Well,
她说了要过来拜访
she said she was gonna come round,
那我来 对 我去烧水
so I'll... Oh, yeah. Oh, I'll put the kettle on.
-你好 -你好 你好 亲爱的
- Hi! - Hello. Hello, love.
-你好 -你好 -最近过得怎样
- Hi. - Hi. - How are you?
-快进来 快进来 -还不错
- Come in, come in. - Well, that went well.
-这咖啡不错 -谢谢
- Oh, that's good coffee. - Thank you.
-很好 -先把水烧上
- Good. - Put the kettle on,
这是我刚写的一首新歌♥
This is a new song I've just written.
♪ 是的 我要告诉你一些事 ♪
♪ Oh, yeah, I'll tell you somethin' ♪
♪ 我认为你能明白 ♪
♪ I think you'll understand ♪
♪ 当我说那些事时 ♪
♪ When I say that somethin' ♪
♪ 我想抓住你的手 ♪
♪ I want to hold your hand ♪
♪ 低语着智慧的之词 ♪
♪ Whisper words of wisdom ♪
♪ 顺其自然吧 ♪
♪ Let it be ♪
天呐
Oh, God.
对 将堆起来的装袋然后放到拖车上
Right, bag stack them up and put them on the trailer.
打扰了
Excuse me.
-什么事 -你是他的经纪人吗
- Yeah? - Um, are you the manager?
是啊
Uh-huh.
我叫加文
I'm Gavin.
你还好吗
You okay?
我才是问题所在
It's me, that's the problem.
那就是可怕的真♥相♥ 真♥相♥就是
That's the awful truth. The revelation
我觉得这些歌♥曲很棒 却没人感兴趣
I know the songs are strong, but no one's interested still.
杰克·马利卡的问题
Jack Malik's the problem.
-你说的不对 -就是这样
- That's not true. - It is.
我只是没有那种东西 这就是
I just don't have the "it" that's the difference
Jay-Z:美国著名说唱歌♥手
Jay-Z和Jay-其他的区别
between Jay-Z and... Jay-Y.
那你怎么解释这个
Well, then, how do you explain this?
你将会成为一名唱片艺人 ·马利卡先生
You're gonna be a recording artist, Mr. Malik.
♪ 因为她倾心于你 ♪
电影精选列表