♪ Now it seems as though they're here to stay ♪
♪ 我沉迷于昨日 ♪
♪ Oh, I believe in yesterday ♪
继续唱
Go on.
♪ 突然间 ♪
♪ Suddenly ♪
♪ 我已不再是曾今的自己 ♪
♪ I'm not half the man I used to be ♪
♪ 阴云笼罩着我的一切 ♪
♪ There's a shadow hanging over me ♪
♪ 昨日来的那么突然 ♪
♪ Oh, yesterday came suddenly ♪
♪ 她为何离去 ♪
♪ Why she had to go ♪
♪ 我无从知晓 ♪
♪ I don't know ♪
♪ 她也不曾提起 ♪
♪ She wouldn't say ♪
♪ 或许是我说错过什么 ♪
♪ I said something wrong ♪
♪ 现在的我是多么渴望往昔 ♪
♪ Now I long for yesterday. ♪
天呐
Oh, my...
这究竟是什么歌♥
Wha... What the hell was that?
《昨日》
"Yesterday."
这是我听过最好听的歌♥之一
That was one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard.
我的意思是虽然还有点凌乱 但很好听
Yeah. I mean, it's a bit-bit sloppy, but it's sweet.
你什么时候写的这歌♥
Oh. When did you write that?
这不是我写的
I didn't write it.
是保罗·麦卡特尼写的
Paul McCartney wrote it,
甲壳虫
The Beatles.
谁
Who?
甲壳虫
The Beatles.
什么
The what?
约翰 保罗 乔治和林戈 甲壳虫
John, Paul, George and Ringo, The Beatles.
哪个甲壳虫
Which beetles is this?
昆虫甲壳虫还是汽车甲壳虫
The insect beetles or the car Beetles?
流行乐队甲壳虫 尼克 帮帮我
The pop group Beatles... Nick, help me out here.
是的 对的
Right. Yes.
音乐家都有这么个臭毛病
Um, there's this problem with musicians.
他们觉得每个人都对流行乐队了如指掌
They presume everyone else has this encyclopedic knowledge of obscure pop,
这让你觉得自己很愚蠢
make you feel stupid
尤其是你没听过这乐队名字的时候
when you haven't heard of bands, you know,
比如中性牛奶饭店乐队 单声道乐队
like Neutral Milk Hotel, or, uh, The Monophonics,
或者 甲壳虫乐队
or, in this case, The Beatles.
这是我听过的最复杂的玩笑了
Wow, this is the most complicated joke I've ever heard.
但 确实是好歌♥
Nice song, though.
-不能说是好歌♥ -不 是好歌♥
- It's not a nice song. - No, it is, mate.
不要因为你长得像卡♥通♥人物就贬低自己
Don't do yourself down just 'cause you look like a cartoon character.
这真的是非常好的一首歌♥
It's-it's a very nice song.
这不是一首非常好的歌♥ 尼克
It's not a very nice song, Nick.
这是有史以来写出来的最棒的歌♥之一
It's one of the greatest songs ever written.
这又不是酷玩乐队的歌♥ 不是《牢记你》
Well, it's not Coldplay. It's not "Fix You."
这当然不是《牢记你》 卡罗尔
It's not bloody "Fix You," Carol,
这是一件伟大的艺术作品
it's a great, great work of art.
有人突然变得傲慢自大了
Wow, somebody suddenly got very cocky.
那首歌♥真的很优美
That song was exquisite.
我之前怎么会从来没有听过呢
How come I've never heard it before?
好吧 我不知道你们在玩什么游戏
Okay, I don't know what you guys are playing at,
但是这真的太奇怪了 而且太不公平了
but this is so weird, a-and quite unfair,
而且我失去了两颗门牙
in light of me having lost two teeth,
看起来像没有牙的兔子
looking like a sort of reverse rabbit.
而且我有很多药要吃
I-I'm on pretty heavy medication.
让我下车
Just let me out.
好吧
All right.
我以为你愿意吃药
I thought you liked the medication.
是的 我是愿意吃药
Yeah, I do love the medication.
我真的不知道你在生什么气
I really don't know what you're cross about.
杰克
Jack...
天呐
Oh, Christ.
不可能 不可能
No way. No way.
好吧
Okay. All right.
什么
What?
好吧
Okay.
一定是在耍我
Oh... you are having me on.
鲍威 拜克 海滩男孩
"Bowie," "Beck," "Beach Boys."
不 这不可能
No. Stop it.
混♥蛋♥
Oh, fuck off!
不
No!
让我们试试
Let's try...
好的
Good.
滚石乐队还在
Still rolling.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
上帝保佑你 唐纳德
God bless you, Donald.
好的
Okay.
不
No.
好吧 让我们再看看
Okay, let's just...
怪不得
Well, that figures.
艾尔
Elle!
杰克
Jack.
-怎么了 -你真不知道甲壳虫乐队吗
-What...? -Do you genuinely not know who The Beatles are?
真的不知道
Genuinely.
好吧
Okay.
那我现在处在一个非常复杂的境地
Then I'm in a really, really, really complicated situation.
一会儿见
See you soon.
睡衣不错
Nice pajamas.
杰克
Jack!
神呐 不知道
Christ. I don't even know
我现在还能不能记清歌♥词
if I can remember the words to the songs.
好吧 埃莉诺·瑞格
Okay. "Eleanor Rigby...
埃莉诺·瑞格:甲壳虫乐队的一首歌♥
埃莉诺·瑞格住在教堂
"Eleanor Rigby lives in a church,
在一个举办婚礼的房♥间
in a room where the wedding..."
不 不对
No.
埃莉诺·瑞格 缝着她的袜子
"Eleanor Rigby, darning her socks in the...
在一间房♥里
In a room where..."
不 她有吗
No, does... does she have...?
她有袜子吗
Does she have socks?
我真的要这样做吗
Am I gonna do this?
我可以这样做吗
Can I do this?
-你说 -四和一
- Yeah? - Four and one.
四和一 漂亮 这是我想听的答案
Four and one. Beautiful. That's music to my ears.
那接下来 我们的公约数是多少
Right, now what is our common, uh, factor...
老师 窗户外面有人
Miss, there's someone at the window.
-什么 -窗户 窗户
- Sorry? - The window, the window.
对哦
Um... Yes. Right.
大家稍等一分钟
Can you all just give me just one second?
我想听你们说出18的约数
I want... If there's any more factors of, um, 18, I wanna hear 'em.
-怎么了 -我还想再做一次演出
-Yes? -I may do one more gig.
我觉得我可能有一些新歌♥了
I think I may have got some, like, new songs.
老师 这是你男朋友吗
Is that your boyfriend, miss?
不 不是
No!
够了 他不是我男朋友 别喊了
Enough! He is not my boyfriend! That is enough.
♪ 重返校园 麦克斯维尔又在戏弄人 ♪
♪ Back in school again, Maxwell plays the fool again ♪
♪ 老师很生气 ♪
♪ Teacher gets annoyed ♪
太棒了 又一首
Yes! Another one.
老师 你男朋友丢下你跑了
Your boyfriend's left you, miss.
尴尬了
Awkward!
你说得对 确实很尴尬
You're right, that was very awkward.
不过 我们继续上课吧
But let's keep going!
♪ 他是个货真价实的流浪汉 ♪
♪ He's a real nowhere man ♪
♪ 端坐在属于他的无人之境 ♪
♪ Sitting in his nowhere land ♪
但是 他究竟坐在那干嘛
What did he do there, though?
♪ 我醒来 狼狈地从床上爬起来 ♪
♪ Woke up, fell out of bed ♪
♪ 抓了把 梳了梳头
♪ Dragged a... neh... across my head ♪
-有人吗 -有
-Yoo-hoo! -Yeah?
显然这些便利条不能当墙纸用
Oh. Sure those Post-it Notes aren't gonna mark the wallpaper?
这不是我现在最重要的事情
Eh, that's not exactly my top priority at the moment.
现在你最重要的事情是
Oh, well, your top priority should be
给你自己补几颗新牙
getting yourself some new teeth. Aw.
我给你带了瓶百事
I brought you a Pepsi.
电影精选列表