我只说了非常幸福
I just said "very happy."
这已经算是成功了
That means successful.
日复一日地做着我喜欢的工作
Did a job I enjoyed day after day.
驾船环游世界
Sailed the world.
为我信仰的事物付出努力并且还
Fought for things I believed in and won...
成功了好几次
a couple of times.
找到了一个心爱的姑娘
Found a woman I loved.
为了留住她也付出了许多努力
Fought hard to keep her, too.
和她一起过了一辈子
Lived my life with her.
为了留住她付出努力是吗
Fought hard for her?
这件事过程很
There were complica...
抱歉 你叫什么名字来着
Sorry, what-what's your name?
杰克
Jack.
这件事过程很复杂 杰克
There were complications, young Jack.
得与失
Loss and gain.
傲慢与偏见
Prejudice and pride.
但是
But...
现在看来 这一切都
it all turned out just...
美妙绝伦
fab.
你的感情生活怎么样
How's your love life?
很烂
Bad.
我没能留住她
I let her slip away.
努力把她追回来
Try to get her back.
你想知道幸福的秘诀吗
You want a good life?
这并不复杂
It's not complicated.
只需要告诉你爱的姑娘你爱她
Tell the girl you love that you love her.
并且在合适的时候向大家说出真♥相♥
And tell the truth to everyone whenever you can.
我能抱一下你吗
Can I give you a hug?
啥
What?
能见到你真是太好了
It's so good to see you.
你多少岁了
How old are you?
78岁
Seventy-eight.
太棒了
Fantastic!
你活到78岁了
You made it to 78.
你真是个怪人
You're a very strange man.
但是抱一个吧
But go ahead.
你真的很需要去看看精神问题
You need serious psychiatric help.
现在不用了
Not anymore.
♪ 我迷上了你曼妙的身姿 ♪
♪ I'm in love with the shape of you ♪
杰克
Jack.
-艾德 -有什么事吗
- Ed. - How can I help?
我有一个不情之请
I need to ask quite a big and strange favor.
温布利
来啦老弟
My boy.
黛布拉
Debra.
艾德真倒霉啊
Poor Ed.
那个施洗者约翰
John the Baptist.
一个大好人
Nice guy,
写过一两首不错的歌♥ 但主要还是由于
one or two pretty good songs, but was basically
给你内心带去了温暖
warming the world up for you.
像是救世主一样
The Messiah.
于是就快要成为历史上最伟大的音乐家了
Soon to be the most successful artist in the history of music.
也正是因为他 我要
And the reason I'm going to be buying
在马里布买♥♥下 不是一栋房♥子
not just one more house in Malibu,
而是整个海滩
but the entire beachfront.
很高兴见到你 黛布拉
Well, it's good to see you, Debra. Um...
所以 有人知道你为什么会来这里吗
d... So, does anybody know why you're actually here?
我要唱几首歌♥来给艾德的演出锦上添花
I'm gonna spice up Ed's set with a couple of songs,
然后
and then, um,
我想宣布一些事情
there's a little something I want to say.
唱歌♥啊 我喜欢听歌♥
Songs, I love songs.
至于你想宣布的事
Thing you'd like to say...
我建议你控制好时间
I'd keep it brief.
我以前听你讲话总是味同嚼蜡
I've never heard you say anything interesting before.
我很好奇今晚你为何会有如此突破
I don't know why tonight would be the big breakthrough.
祝你演出顺利
Have a good show.
谢谢你 很有帮助
Thank you. Helpful.
轮到你上场了
You're on.
好的
Okay.
-她在这里吗 -在
- Is she here? - Yeah.
好的
Okay.
-记好我们的计划 -记好了
- Remember the plan. - Yeah.
等我唱到最后一首歌♥的时候
When I get to the last song...
别说了 我记得
Hey, I'm ready.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
现在 演出还没有完全结束
Now, the gig is not quite over.
我还要给大家带来最后的惊喜
I have one last surprise for you all.
我要请出一位老朋友
I'm gonna bring on an old friend.
我因为他是我俄♥罗♥斯♥之旅的助演而认识他
I know him as my dodgy Moscow support act,
你们因为他写了非常美妙的歌♥曲而认识他
you know him as a man that writes very, very good songs.
温布利体育场的各位
Wembley Stadium,
掌声欢迎杰克·马利卡先生
please make some noise for Mr. Jack Malik!
好了 交给你了 大♥师♥
All right. Over to you, maestro.
谢谢
Thanks.
温布利的各位
Wembley,
掌声欢迎
please welcome to the stage,
史上最伟大的人类
the greatest human being who ever lived.
我最好的朋友
My best friend.
你们的偶像
Your hero.
杰克·马利卡先生上台
Sir Jack Malik!
杰克
Yeah, Jack! Whoo!
杰克 杰克
Jack! Jack! Jack! Whoo!
♪ 她那时只有 十七岁 ♪
♪ Well, she was just 17 ♪
♪ 我的意思 你能领会 ♪
♪ You know what I mean ♪
♪ 她如此貌美 ♪
♪ And the way she looked ♪
杰克
Jack!
♪ 无人能媲美 ♪
♪ Was way beyond compare ♪
♪ 太阳出来了 ♪
♪ Here comes the sun Doo-doo-doo-doo ♪
♪ 太阳出来了 而我想说 ♪
♪ Here comes the sun, and I say ♪
♪ 一切好起来了 ♪
♪ It's all right ♪
所以你什么时候开始发现
So, when did you first realize
你儿子优秀得不像是你亲生的
that your son was too good for you?
♪ 太阳 太阳 出来了 ♪
♪ Sun, sun, sun, here it comes ♪
♪ 我回到了 我回到了 ♪
♪ Back in the US, back in the US ♪
♪ 我回到了苏联 ♪
♪ Back in the USSR ♪
♪ 你什么都说不出来 ♪
♪ Nothing you can say ♪
♪ 但是你可以服从游戏规则的安排 ♪
♪ But you can learn how to play the game ♪
♪ 这很简单 ♪
♪ It's easy ♪
♪ 做不了的东西你做不出来 ♪
♪ Nothing you can make that can't be made ♪
♪ 救不了的人 ♪
♪ Nothing you can save ♪
管乐队都请来了啊
Brass band, huh?
♪ 你救不来 ♪
♪ That can't be saved ♪
这些小丑要我们出钱吗
Are we paying these jokers?
♪ 你什么都做不来 ♪
♪ Nothing you can do ♪
♪ 但你可以早点找回自我的存在 ♪
♪ But you can learn how to be you in time ♪
♪ 这很简单 ♪
♪ It's easy ♪
所有人
Everybody!
♪ 你只需要爱 ♪
♪ All you need is love ♪
到后台来 艾莉 怎么了
Come backstage, Ellie. What?
借过一下
Coming through.
♪ 你只需要爱 ♪
♪ All you need is love ♪
好的 借过一下
Yeah, excuse me.
♪ 爱 你只需要爱 ♪
♪ Love, love is all you need ♪
♪ 你只需要爱 ♪
♪ All you need is love ♪
现在所有人一起唱
All together now!
来吧 快点 过来 看到那个了吗
Come, come, come, come, come, come, come. See that?
所有人一起
Everybody!
对 你就
Yeah. Just...
就站在那里 对 站在那里
Just stand right there. Yeah, stand there.
-相信我 -什么
电影精选列表