不然你会怎么选呢
What was the alternative?
这可是世界上最令人激动的事
This is the most wonderful and exciting thing in the world.
我能把灯关了吗
Can I maybe turn out the light?
可以
Maybe.
会不会是个错误
Mistake?
也许吧
Probably.
天呐 你刚刚摸了我的屁♥股♥
Oh, my God, you just... you touched my bottom.
你以前从没这么做过
You've never done that before.
我想我们马上还要做
Well, I imagine we're gonna have to do
很多以前没做过的事情
a lot of things we've never done before.
你确定要做吗
Are you sure?
-那你呢 -我先问的
- And what about you? - I asked first.
我确实不清楚
I really don't know.
好了 我知道了
Oh, okay.
所以 答案也许是不
So, maybe no.
不
No?
这次到利物浦这里来确实不是个错误
It's certainly not a mistake coming up to Liverpool.
这也确实是一个美好的夜晚
Certainly, um, a lovely evening.
但是我觉得 也许 再
But I think, probably, it's...
-再进一步就错了 -好吧
- it's a mistake to go further. - Okay.
我自己有房♥间而且
I have a room of my own and...
而且我觉得
and I think, um...
成为你一♥夜♥情♥队列里的人
a one-night stand would be...
对我来说很奇怪 杰克
a strange new column for me to be in, Jack.
也许这 这并不会是一♥夜♥情♥
Maybe it, it wouldn't be a one-night stand.
那你什么时候飞回美国
Well, when are you going back to America?
-明天 -所以这就是一♥夜♥情♥
- Tomorrow. - So that's one night.
这就是字典里一♥夜♥情♥的标准定义
It's the dictionary definition of a one-night stand and...
这并不是我想要的
it's not for me.
♪ 我说也许 ♪
♪ I said maybe ♪
乐队争霸赛
♪ 我注定唯你所依 ♪
♪ You're gonna be the one that saves me ♪
♪ 因为毕竟 ♪
♪ And after all ♪
♪ 你是我命中的奇迹 ♪
♪ You're my wonderwall... ♪
洛基
Rocky!
洛基 快起床
Rocky! Get up.
-我们要走了 -啥 怎么了
- Let's go! - What? What? What?
我们得去找艾莉
We've gotta find Ellie!
-我知道她在哪 -在哪
- I know where she is. - Where?
-在萨福克 老兄 -不 她不在
- In Suffolk, mate. - No, she's not,
她就在利物浦 你个铁憨憨
she's in Liverpool, you numpty.
真的吗 那可太巧了
Really? That's a coincidence.
我们
Uh, we...
你这里有客人叫艾莉·埃普敦吗
You have got a guest, Ellie Appleton.
是的 我们刚帮她叫了辆
Oh, yeah, we just ordered her
去火车站的出租车
a taxi to the station.
苍天啊
Oh, Christ.
非常感谢
Uh, thank you very much.
-好 -不不不 好吧
- Okay. - No, no, no. Okay.
咱分头找 你往那边走 我往这边走
Double our chances... you go that way, I'll go this way.
-不管谁先找到她 拦住她 -好的
- Whoever gets there first, stops her. - Okay.
你在这啊 是往那边 是往那边
Oh, there you are. It's that way. It's that way.
莱姆街火车站
累死我了
I'm dying.
艾莉 艾尔 老天啊
Ellie. Elle. Oh, my God.
莱姆街火车站
我希望她值得我们追 老兄
I hope she's worth it, mate.
这要往哪
Where's the...?
请问有人知道去伦敦的站台是几号♥吗
D-Does anyone know what platform goes to London?
-六号♥ -八号♥
- Six. - Eight.
不 绝对是六号♥
No, it's definitely six.
对 我错了 是六号♥
Oh, yeah, no, it's six.
确实是六号♥ 不好意思
It's definitely six. Sorry.
好 好 好
Yes, yes, yes!
别别别 别走 该死
No, no, no, no, no, no!
别这样
No. No.
快点 快接 快接
Come on, pick up. Pick up.
-喂 -喂 好
- Hello? - Hi, yes.
我 我来追你了
I-I came after you,
但我没赶上车
but I missed the train.
对不起
I'm sorry.
-我们要谈一谈 -来谈吧
- We need to talk. - Let's talk.
-你在哪里 -就在你身后
- Where are you? - Right behind you.
我点了份番茄芝士法棍
Having a cheese and tomato baguette
和一袋薯片
and a packet of crisps.
杰克 如果我现在要说
Jack, would it, would it be
我们要去机场了 会不会是
annoying of me to point out we should be
-火上浇油 -我们还有多少时间
- heading for the airport? - How long have we got?
实际来算 不到一个小时
Well, in real terms, minus an hour.
好了
Okay.
洛基 这场交谈完全与你无关
Rocky, this is completely not a conversation you're part of.
-对 当然无关 -对
- No, of course it's not. - Yeah.
对 非常私人
No, deeply private.
事关你未来的幸福
With your future happiness at stake.
对了 你们昨晚睡了没
Right, did you two sleep together last night?
-没有 -没有 -真是浪费机会啊
- No. - No. - What a waste.
不管了 我会看着时间
Anyway, I'll keep an eye on the clock.
你们还有刚好四分钟时间
You've got precisely four minutes.
-那么 -那么
- So... - So...
我想讲下昨天晚上的事
it's about last night.
怎么说
What about it?
昨晚有那么一刻
Well, it was almost quite a moment.
我醒过来 六神无主 就想找你谈谈
And I woke up, and I panicked. And I wanted to talk.
好的 那就说吧
Okay, then talk.
好吧
Right.
所以
So, um...
因为我们
N... 'cause we...
所以你觉得现在是什么情况
And how do you think it's going so far?
情况不太妙 但是
It's not great, but...
不不 让我来试着帮你说吧
No, no, let me try and help.
你有二十年的时间能向我表白
You've had 20 years to make your move.
我七岁的时候肯定没法表白
Well, I couldn't exactly make my move when I was seven.
那就算你十年吧
Then you've had ten years.
对 但我们一直都像兄弟姐妹一样
Right. Well, we've always been like brother and sister.
兄弟姐妹做♥爱♥
It's very bad indeed for...
是一件非常离谱的事请
for brothers and sisters to have sex.
然而我们并不是兄弟姐妹
Except that we're not brother and sister.
确实不是 对 但是
No, exactly. Right, but...
不是 所以
No, so...
我等了你半辈子
I've been waiting half my life
希望你对我的爱能觉醒
for you to wake up and love me.
爱了你半辈子时间
Having loved you for half a lifetime,
我才意识到你走的时候
I realized when you left,
我那么做是个多么错误的决定
that I had made a bad choice doing that.
而现在 事情更加复杂了 因为
And now, it's got even trickier because...
在酒吧玩的时候 我们真是天作之合
When you were playing in pubs, we were the perfect match.
但现在
But now...
我
I-i...
我实际上就是个洛斯托夫特的学校老师
I'm an actual schoolteacher in actual Lowestoft,
而你是 世界上最有名的原创歌♥手
and you're the world's greatest singer-songwriter.
-不 我不是 -然而你可能就是
- No, I'm not. - Except that you probably are.
好了 两分钟 老爷太太 两分钟
Okay. Two minutes, ladies and gentlemen, two minutes.
另外 黛布拉打我的电♥话♥来催你了
Also, um... Debra's on my phone for you.
很显然 她正在和唱片公♥司♥老总吃饭
Apparently, she's having dinner with the head of the label
并且正在FaceTime上找你
and you're meant to be FaceTiming in, so...
视频通话软件
一边去 洛基
Just go away, Rocky.
好的 还有1分53秒
Okay. One minute, 53.
到最后 对你而言
In the end, to you,
我永远就是那个卷发女生艾莉
I'll always, really, just be Ellie with the frizzy hair.
闺蜜队列里的那个艾莉
And Ellie from the "Fun chum" column.
由于种种原因没人理解的那个艾莉
Ellie, who, for reasons no one understands,
电影精选列表