你愚蠢的人生中最大的一个决定
apart from probably the biggest decision of your stupid life.
-什么 -你个混♥蛋♥
- What? - You ass.
我确实有一个想法
I do have one thought.
戈尔斯顿
像戈尔斯顿这样的小镇
And the little town of Gorleston
以前从没遇到过这样的盛况
has never seen anything like this before.
今天下午3点 在码头酒店l的屋顶上
At 3:00 p.M. today, on the rooftop of the Pier Hotel,
杰克·马利卡 变身流行乐代表的本地男孩
Jack Malik, local boy turned pop phenomenon,
将发布他的万众期待的第一张专辑
will premiere his highly anticipated first album.
消息似乎传得很快
And word seems to have got out.
我们能
Can we, uh...?
看看这个
Wow. Look at this.
看看你
Look at you.
我不想打扰你
Didn't want to disturb.
只是想 你知道
Just wanted to, you know...
谁会想到呢
Well, it's... Who'd have thought?
当我们在楼下
While we were downstairs
喝着苹果酒吃着果冻
drinking cider and eating jelly,
而你在楼上的房♥间里写着《她倾心于你》
you were up in your room writing "She Loves You."
对啊
Well...
你会唱我们的歌♥吗
Are you, uh, you playing our song?
-你们的歌♥ -《顺其自然》
- Your song? - "Let It Be."
我们从没有忘记
Oh, well, we've never forgotten
我们是最先听到这首歌♥的人
we were the first people to hear it.
至少是歌♥的开头
Well, the start of it, at least.
三次
Three times.
我们为你感到骄傲
So proud.
我们漂亮的 光芒四射的孩子
Our beautiful, blazing boy.
别 我不想
Aw. Oh. Aw. Still, don't wanna...
小心你的衣服 亲爱的
Mind your suit, love.
-它是蓝色的 -是啊
- It's... blue. - Yeah.
-我们不打扰了 你忙吧 -好的
- We'll leave you to it. - Okay.
最后一件事 儿子
One last thing, son.
怎么了 爸爸
Yeah, Dad?
这些三明治 我看到有金枪鱼
The sandwiches. I see there's tuna.
你要把它们都吃光吗
Are y-you gonna finish them all?
-或者如果你不 -不 请全拿走吧
- Or if you don't...? - No, please take them all.
啊 这一天 真是太美好了
Oh, what a day. What an amazing day.
打扰了
Sorry.
杰克 杰克 杰克
Jack! Jack! Jack!
杰克 杰克
Jack! Jack!
你看起来不错
Well, you look good.
瞧这紧身裤
That's a tight pant.
很好 瞧咱们这下颌角和下巴颏
Okay. We've got a jaw and a chin.
真不错
Ooh! That's not bad.
一定行的 会成功的
That's... This'll work. This'll work. Mmm.
不要
Don't...
-怎么了 -没事儿
- What? - Nothing.
谁啊
Yeah?
-嗨 艾莉 -嗨
- Oh. Hi, Ellie. - Hi.
进来吧
Come in.
-这是谁啊 -黛布拉 这是艾莉
- And who have we here? - Um, Debra, this is Ellie.
艾莉 这是黛布拉 我的经纪人
Ellie, this is Debra, my agent.
不会吧
No!
你就是那个艾莉
The Ellie?
他有提起过我吗
Oh! He's mentioned me?
没 没 逗你玩呢 我对他的生活
No, no. I'm kidding. I know nothing
一无所知 因为对我来说他就是个产品
about his life because he's a product to me.
除非你是他以前的经纪人
Unless you're the one that was his manager.
在这种情况下
In which case, wow.
放弃了他可是个巨大的错误
Huge mistake giving that up.
越扯越偏了 不是吗 快回到码头酒店来
Oh, it's surreal, isn't it? Being back at the Pier Hotel.
确实有点儿
Yeah, indeed.
-我得去看看舞台了-对
- I'm gonna go look at the stage, yeah? - Mm.
-这边请 -好
- It's this way. - Yeah.
十点开新闻发布会
Press conference in ten.
再见 织女牛郎
Goodbye, lovebirds.
对不起 我不该离开莱姆街
I'm sorry. I shouldn't have left Lime Street, okay?
-这是个严重的错误 -不
- It was a terrible mistake. - Oh, no.
-请别这么说 -我们能不能
- Don't say that, please. - Can we...?
-别这么说 -艾莉
- Don't say that. - Ellie...
我听了你的新歌♥
I-I've heard your new songs.
-简直太不可思议了 -不 不是这样的
- They're incredible. - O-Okay. No, they aren't.
我甚至都不知道你是谁了
I don't even know who you are anymore.
在那次车祸之后 一切都变了
Everything changed after the accident.
-到底发生了什么 -杰克
- Wha-What happened? - Jack.
-这是加文 -杰克 杰克
- And here's Gavin. - Jack, Jack.
杰克
Jack!
-杰克 杰克 杰克 -嗨 哥们
- Jack, Jack, Jack, Jack, Jack. Oh, hey, mate.
-杰克 -你最近咋样
- Jack. - How you doing, man?
杰克 杰克
Jack. Jack.
-我不知道该说啥好 -是吗
- I don't know what to say. - Oh, really?
你刚不是一直在喊 杰克
It sounds like you do and it's, "Jack."
杰克
Jack!
我们只是来祝你好运
We were just coming to say good luck and, um,
大获成功
break a leg.
break a leg 字面意义为 摔断一条腿
如果我从天台上掉下来 摔断一条腿
Yeah. Well, if I fall off the roof, then a broken leg
这结局也挺不错
will be a good result.
好啦 我们走
All right, then. Let's go.
快走吧
Come on.
艾莉
Ellie.
看起来好安静啊
Looks pretty quiet.
那我们就少唱几首吧
Well, maybe we should do a slightly shorter set?
我是说真的很安静
I mean really quiet.
你俩来干嘛的啊
What do you want?
我俩来演出的 我是乐手
Uh, we're here for the gig. I'm the musician.
这有点儿难办
Well, that's pretty tricky.
我们三个礼拜前就关门了
'Cause we closed three weeks ago.
不用我多说了吧
I'd take it as a hint, I would.
我想我必须得放弃兼♥职♥
I'm gonna have to give up the part-time jobs,
回去教书了
go back to teaching.
咋的了
What?
不行 别回去教书
No. Don't go back to teaching.
我别无选择了
I've got no choice.
杰克 回去教书
Jack, if you go back to teaching,
才会让你别无选择
that is when you've got no choice.
因为那样你会把你所有的天赋
Yeah, because you'll end up putting all your genius
都放在那些孩子身上
into all those kids and then you won't
你就没有任何想象力和精力搞音乐了
have any i-imagination or energy left to put into your music,
音乐对你才是最重要的
which really matters.
求你了
Please...
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
你这个疯狂到有点儿癫狂的女人
Crazy, slightly mad woman.
从来没有人能在
No one has ever written
这么短的时间内写出这些伟大的歌♥曲
this many great songs in this short a time.
你是怎么做到的
How do you do it?
老实说我不知道
Honestly, I don't know.
有时候好像别人已经
Sometimes it feels like someone else
把所有的歌♥曲都写好了
has written all the songs.
是谁啊
Any idea who?
《永远的草莓地》这首歌♥背后的灵感是什么
What's the inspiration behind "Strawberry Fields Forever"?
《永远的草莓地》:约翰·列侬创作的单曲 收录于1967年6月发行的专辑《佩珀军士的寂寞芳心俱乐部》中
-这个嘛 -你最喜欢谁
- Well... - Who was your favorite,
约翰 保罗 乔治还是林戈
John, Paul, George or Ringo?
约翰 保罗 乔治 林戈:披头士乐队四位成员
-你说啥 -谁对你影响最大
- Sorry? - Who's your greatest influence?
《那条漫长而曲折的路》:保罗·麦卡特尼创作的单曲 收录在1970年3月发行的专辑《顺其自然》中
杰克你真在 写了《那条漫长而曲折的路》吗
Jack, is it true that you wrote "The Long and Winding Road" in...
你为什么不像他们一样在艾比路录音呢
W-Why don't you record in Abbey Road like they did?
艾比路:艾比路录音棚曾是披头士乐队录制专辑的所在地
啥时候能看到另一张专辑 杰克
When can we see another album, Jack?
杰克 《顺其自然》这首歌♥背后有啥故事
Jack, what's the story behind "Let it Be"?
电影精选列表