- Trust me. - What?
♪ 你只需要爱 ♪
♪ Love is all you need. ♪
现在 有个
And now, there's, um,
有个人我想给你们介绍一下
there's someone I'd like to introduce you to.
不知道画面能不能转到后台的摄像机
If we could just switch on the backstage camera.
是艾莉
Oh! Oh! It's Ellie!
这个人就是艾莉
This is Ellie.
Ellie
Hi, Ellie!
在我还无人问津时
And when I had no fans,
艾莉是我唯一的粉丝
Ellie was my only fan.
世界上唯一支持我的人
The only person in the world who believed in me.
所以 我问艾德 今晚
And that's why, tonight, I asked Ed
我能不能上台演出
if I could come on and play,
因为我想告诉她 和你们
'cause I want to tell her... and you,
-我都做了些什么 -你在说什么呢
- what I've done. - What are you saying?
抱歉 艾莉 我一直都没说实话
Darn it, Ellie, I've been untrue.
我今晚唱的歌♥实际上都是
All the songs I've sung tonight were really written
由四个男人写的 他们是约翰·列侬
and performed by four men called John Lennon,
保罗·麦卡特尼 乔治·哈里森和林戈·斯塔.
Paul McCartney, George Harrison and Ringo Starr.
也就是甲壳虫乐队
The Beatles.
他们是真正的天才
They were the real geniuses.
我 我只能算是一个
Me, I'm just a, sort of,
把这些天籁之音
go-between to, well,
带到这个世界上的中间人
get their astonishing stuff into the world.
-甲壳虫乐队 -而且 我
- Beatles? - And, uh, I-I
我把他们的杰作冒充成我自己的了
I passed their amazing work off as my own
所以我才能看起来也这么厉害
so I could look like I was amazing, too.
我希望你们都知道的是 我不准备收钱
I want you all to know that I'm not gonna take any money
因为这些并不是我的作品
for this work that isn't mine.
所以 你们可以免费获取所有的歌♥曲
So, you can have all the songs for free.
洛基 开始吧
Rocky, do it.
好的 开始吧
Right. Here goes.
它们现在正在网上免费发布
They're being released, for free, online now.
另外我希望你们别再为这些歌♥追捧我了
And I'd love to not take any more praise for it.
所以
So, um...
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我站在这里 还有一件事要说
And while I'm at it, there's one other thing to say as well,
因为 我已经做了两次蠢事了
because... I've been a fool twice over.
我要感谢艾莉
And I want to thank Ellie...
对我的爱
for her love.
艾莉
And, Ellie...
艾尔
Elle...
我爱你
I love you.
我一直都爱着你
I always have.
向来如此
Always.
今晚讲的话够多了
That's definitely enough talking for one night.
但确实是一场狂欢
But it's been a blast.
我们爱你 杰克
We love you, Jack!
我们依然爱你
We still love you!
舞台怎么走
Where's the stage?
这是几楼
What floor is this?
他妈的舞台怎么走
Where is the goddamn stage?!
-天哪 -我知道
- Oh, my God. - I know.
要接受的信息量有点大
That's a lot of information to take in.
我明白
I know.
如果你提前告诉我要上大银幕
Well, if you'd told me I was gonna be on the big screen,
我就能把头发做一下的
I'd have got my hair done.
对不起了
I'm sorry.
没有一首歌♥是你写的吗
You didn't write any of the songs?
没有
No.
这种行为很不好
That is very bad behavior.
在全球范围来说
On a global scale.
是的 非常不好
Yeah. It's very bad.
好吧 这话有点奇怪
Well, this is a strange one.
当然 我知道我总是第二名
Of course I've always known I was number two.
但第二名也不错
But that's not a bad place to be.
很多最好的歌♥都不是第一名
Some of the best songs never made it to number one.
比如说 果酱乐队的《普通人》
"Common People" by Pulp, for a start.
肯定是经典
It's a total classic.
显然 我只是希望艾莉能快乐
And obviously all I want is for Ellie to be happy.
加文
Gavin.
你是我见过最好的人
Best man I ever met.
-谢谢你 加文 -他在这里
- Thank you, Gavin. - He's here.
-他在这里 -快走
- He's here! - Go on.
-怎么了 -天啊
- What is that? - Oh, god.
-快走 -杰克
- Go! - Jack!
-杰克 -天啊 我们得赶紧走
- Jack! - Oh, my... We should definitely go!
-对 对 -该死
- Yeah, yeah. - Shit!
那个撒谎的死贱♥人♥在哪里
Where's that lying son of a bitch?
让开 蠢货们
Move, idiots!
快看 他在这里
Look, he's here!
杰克
Jack!
杰克 请带我一起走
Jack, please take me with you.
没人会雇我
No one else will employ me.
我 我工作干得一团糟
I-I'm rubbish at my job.
洛基 帮我拦住他们
Just hold them off, Rocky.
看在钱的份上 站住
In the name of money, stop!
回来 你这个愚蠢的英国佬
Get back here, you stupid, English mother...
-对不起 黛布拉 -杰克
- Uh, ooh. Sorry, Debra. - Jack!
黛布拉 别这样 太丢人了
Debra, stop this. You're embarrassing yourself.
杰克
Jack!
♪ 趁此良辰 ♪
♪ It's such a beautiful night ♪
♪ 订立誓言 ♪
♪ To make a change in our lives ♪
♪ 夜色温柔 美酒相伴 ♪
♪ East Anglian sky, empty bottle of wine ♪
♪ 身侧有你 ♪
♪ I got you by my side ♪
♪ 海誓山盟 ♪
♪ Talking 'bout love and life ♪
♪ 深情相望 幸甚之至 ♪
♪ Oh, how lucky you're mine when I look in your eyes ♪
♪ 良辰美景 两情相悦 ♪
♪ What a wonderful way to spend a moment or two ♪
♪ 喁喁细语 情话绵绵 ♪
♪ To be lying awake and be here talking to you ♪
♪ 深情告白 命中注定 ♪
♪ I got somethin' to say and know what I gotta do ♪
♪ 天地可鉴 日月可表 ♪
♪ To be making a change, now the moment of truth ♪
♪ 在天愿做比翼鸟 ♪
♪ Why am I feeling so nervous? ♪
♪ 在地愿为连理枝 ♪
♪ When things are going so perfect ♪
♪ 天长地久有时尽 ♪
♪ But I know that it's worth it ♪
♪ 此爱绵绵无绝期 ♪
♪ To spend forever with you ♪
♪ 鼓起勇气 ♪
♪ And so I count to three ♪
♪ 躬身行礼 ♪
♪ And get on one knee ♪
♪ 叩问卿意 ♪
♪ And I ask you ♪
♪ 执子之手 ♪
♪ Darling, honestly ♪
♪ 与子偕老 ♪
♪ I've waited all this time ♪
♪ 死生契阔 ♪
♪ Just to make it right ♪
♪ 与子相悦 ♪
♪ So, I'll ask you tonight ♪
♪ 之子于归 ♪
♪ "Will you marry me?" ♪
♪ 宜其家室 ♪
♪ Just say yes ♪
♪ 一生 一世 一双人 ♪
♪ One word, one love, one life... ♪
我觉得就像哈利·波特打败伏地魔以后
Oh, I feel like Harry Potter after he defeated Voldemort.
最终 所以事都回到正轨
At last, everything can go back to normal.
正常很好 对吗
Isn't normal wonderful?
谁
Who?
你问什么
Sorry?
哈利·波特 是谁
Harry Potter. Who's he?
♪ 美满良缘 ♪
♪ Your hand in mine ♪
♪ 天作之合 ♪
♪ Some things were just meant to be ♪
哈利·波特
♪ 心心相印 ♪
♪ Hearts intertwined ♪
哈罗德·波特
♪ 天作之合 ♪
♪ Some things were just meant to be ♪
不是谁
No one.
♪ 花好月圆 ♪
♪ In perfect time ♪
没什么
Nothing.
♪ 天作之合 ♪
♪ Some things were just meant to be ♪
该睡觉了
电影精选列表