Gretchen, she was a nurse.
格雷琴? 西碧儿简
Gretchen? Sybil Jane.
西碧儿简?
Sybil Jane?
哇 艾琳 亲爱的 犹恐相逢是梦中
Why, Irene, honey, what a pleasant surprise.
这是怎么回事?
What was that all about?
艾丽卡
Ericka.
乔茜 贝蒂简 莫妮卡 还有所有其他女人
Josie, Betty Jane, Monique, and all those others.
我恨不得打烂你的头!
I could just brain you!
呃 当时...在你之前 亲爱的
Well, as I... Before you, dear,
我是说 我是坐拥公♥寓♥楼的单身汉
I mean, I was a bachelor with my own apartment house.
好方便
How utterly convenient.
耕耘了不少玉田吧?
Had a lot of fertile fields to plow?
被套女同胞方阵接受检阅
Beats walking the streets.
想想看我还相信你
To think I believed you.
"为你特制的红色心形钥匙 心里只想着我"
"Your very own red key, think only of me."
哦! 死鬼! 死鬼! 死鬼! 死鬼!
Ooh! Darn you! Darn you! Darn you! Darn you!
你这么生气干什么? 不干什么 完全不干什么!
What are you so mad at? Nothing. Nothing at all!
我像绅士一样接受我们关系的结束
I accepted the end of our affair
我没有冲进你去的美容院
like a gentleman. I did not go storming into your beauty parlor
这样荒唐的大吵大闹
creating a ridiculous scene like this.
我渐渐厌恶厌烦厌倦了你们女人
I'm getting sick and tired and fed up of you girls
就是随心所欲走入又走出
just wandering in and out of my life
我的生活和我的公♥寓♥楼
and my apartment house at your own discretion,
利用我人善把我骑
taking advantage of my good nature.
你以为我感觉如何
How do you think it feels to know
我不是个东西
that I'm nothing, more or less,
就是女科蜂王浆?
but a tonic for what ails women?
你们知道我的人生挫折故事吗?
Do you know the frustrating story of my life?
一滴都没有了又要重振雄风!
Refreshing without filling!
你会原谅这措辞吧 我亲爱的?
You'll forgive that expression, won't you, my dear?
你小声点好不好?
Will you keep your voice down?
不好 我不会小声!
No, I won't keep my voice down!
我想要所有男同胞知道我如何被利用!
I want all my fellow men to know how I've been utilized!
你...
You've been...
是的 我被利用了!
Yes, I've been utilized!
她带朋友进屋就要我靠边等
She wants me to stand idly by
不准我打断了千里黄河水滔滔
while she brings a friend in, not to break the continuity.
没得商量 你疯了
Well, no dice. You're a nut.
他疯了 真的疯了 我再多告诉你们
He is. He really is. Let me tell you something else.
那小朋友绝对是奇货 聪明 年轻 积极主动
This child is absolutely wonderful. Bright, young, eager,
身体要个不停 别以为这淑女没有告诉
a body that will not quit. Don't think this lady hasn't filled
那个年轻尤物我的身体条件
that sweet young thing in on my physical qualifications.
哦嗬! 呵呵!
Oh-ho! Hee-hee!
老天啊 就永远没有间歇的时候吗?
Merciful heavens, will there never be a respite?
说得好!
Bravo!
他睡在外边介不介意?
Did he mind sleeping out here?
不介意 对此他非常体谅
No, he was very sweet about it.
大家好 你好
Hi, there. Hi.
姑娘们 姑娘们 姑娘们
Girls, girls, girls.
我想要你们认识我的房♥东霍根先生
I want you to meet my landlord, Mr. Hogan.
不要说"先生" 就说霍根 我住在对门
No "mister," just Hogan, from across the hall.
不要让我打断了你们 你好?
Well, don't let me intrude now. How do you do?
你想来块咖啡蛋糕吗?
Would you like a piece of coffee cake?
不 谢谢你 我亲爱的
No thank you, my dear.
我们正在开咖啡聚会 哦
We're having a coffee klatch. Oh.
你知道吗 这令人不敢相信
You know, this is unbelievable.
一个姑娘怎能有这么多迷人的女朋友?
How can one girl have so many attractive girlfriends?
谢谢恭维 上次我单独跟
Thank you. The last time I was alone
许多美丽姑娘在一起的时候
with this many beautiful girls
我还是个小鬼
was when I was a little sprite.
山上姑娘们开篝火聚会 你们知道吗
There was a campfire girls' meeting up the hill, you know,
我偷偷潜入 把棉花糖全放了气
and I snuck in there and let all the air out of the marshmallows.
墨菲!
Murph!
只是做点修剪 老婆
Just doing a little pruning, honey.
高兴认识你 霍根
Nice meeting you, Hogan.
谢谢讲了这么多有趣故事
Thanks for all those funny stories.
再见 萝缤 再见
Bye-bye, Robin. Goodbye.
再见 高兴见到你们
Goodbye. Nice to have seen you.
再见 霍根 再见 再见
Goodbye, Hogan. Goodbye. Bye-bye.
非常高兴见到你们
Awfully nice to have seen you.
快点再来 再见
Come again soon. Bye-bye.
多么迷人的一群姑娘
What a charming bevy.
再见 霍根 我还不必离开
Goodbye, Hogan. I don't have to leave yet.
霍根 我有很多事情要做
Hogan, I do have things I have to do.
比如说去自助洗衣店 去小猪超♥市♥ 去鞋店
Such as the laundromat, Piggly Wiggly market, shoemaker.
我非常忙... 很好 我没事情做
I'm very... Well, good. I have nothing to do,
我就陪你去 我不想给你添麻烦
and I'll do it with you. Well, I don't want to impose.
不是麻烦 你可要给我个面子
Well, it's not an imposition. You'd be doing me a favor.
我整天孤形吊影 我讨厌那样
I'd be alone all day, and I hate that.
此外 我喜欢去小猪超♥市♥ 喜欢洗衣服
And besides, I love to Piggle and Wiggle and wash little things.
我来拿这个 你不要多说了
Here, let me take that. Not one more word from you.
你今天只管把老霍根当你的奴仆
You just consider old Hogan your slave for the day.
你知道吗 我今天逃课感觉犯罪的美妙
You know, I feel kind of deliciously guilty about skipping classes today.
有益身心 美女
Good for the soul, you sweet thing.
我过去上过大学 你知道吗
I used to be a college man myself, you know.
读过医学预科 工程 园艺 还有一两个别的专业
Pre-med, engineering, horticulture, one or two others, there.
被三所大学开除
Kicked out of three universities.
太糟了
That's too bad.
真的不糟 我觉得这结果最好
Well, not really. I think it worked out for the best.
我发现我在熔化金箍棒的生活坩埚里成绩更好
I find I function better in the fiery crucible of life,
跟人交往方面 你懂吗?
mixing with people, you know?
霍根 你到底干什么? 嗯?
Hogan, exactly what do you do? Hmm?
什么? 你是指谋生?
About what? For a living, you mean?
对 我想这就是我的意思
Yes, I think that's what I mean.
我有公♥寓♥楼
I own the apartment building.
哦! 这真的不是我的错
Oh! Well, it's not really my fault.
你瞧 我的祖先盲流到加州开荒
You see, my antecedents came to California with the pioneers,
让我如今被迫料理遍地♥产♥业
and now I'm stuck with property all over the place.
哇 太糟了 对
Well, that's too bad. Yeah.
我只能做的是原谅我的祖父留给我金山
It's all I can do to forgive my grandfather for leaving me so well off.
我一直有点被剥夺了 我不知道
I've been sort of, I don't know,
健康自然的为生存奋斗的快乐
deprived of the healthy natural struggle for existence
因为太有钱
by being too rich.
呃 我们都有各自的苦恼
Well, we all have our crosses to bear.
对 难道这不是真理吗
Yeah, isn't that the truth.
我被迫从其它领域弥补我的快乐
Here I am, forced to eke out my pleasures in other areas.
什么领域?
Like what?
我们来这里干什么?
What are we doing here?
这看来是天然的野餐地点
Well, it seems like such a natural spot for a picnic.
霍根 我现在有很多很多事要做
Hogan, I have a million things I have to get done now.
我很忙 稀有的夏布利葡萄酒
I'm very busy. Rare bottle of Chablis.
还冷冻了
And chilled, too.
送我去超♥市♥
Take me to the supermarket.
超♥市♥? 你确定? 我确定
The supermarket? Are you sure? I am positive.
多谢你帮助我 霍根
Thanks for helping me, Hogan.
你真是太好了
It's awfully nice of you.
我的荣幸
My pleasure.
就放那儿 好吗? 嗯哼
Just put it over there, okay? Uh-huh.
这里 你能应付吧? 能
Right here. Can you manage? Yep.
好了
Okay.
霍根 我几乎耽误了你的一整天
Hogan, I've practically wasted your whole day.
你就没事要办吗?
Shouldn't you be doing something?
没有 没事要办
No, nothing to do.
就是闲着助人为乐 听我说...
Just hang around and help you. Say, listen...
什么事?
What?
美女 哪天晚上 比尔... 戴维...
...sweet thing, some night, Bill... Dave...
戴维 如果他要工作 或者如果他太累了
Dave. If he has to work, or if he's too tired,
我希望你随时过走廊来
I want you to feel free to just pop across that hall
敲老霍根的门
and knock on old Hogan's door,
让我带你出去吃晚餐 你会那样做吗?
and let me take you out to dinner. Will you do that?
呃 非常感谢 但戴维体壮如牛
电影精选列表