嗯哼 嗯哼
Uh-huh. Uh-huh.
诗句如此美丽让你想哭
It's so beautiful it makes you want to cry.
对 对
Yeah, yeah.
我们来为老哈里发干杯好吗?
Let's drink to old Caliph, huh?
给你 好
There you go. Okay.
几杯过后就完全注意不到有刺了 不是吗?
After a couple of these, you hardly notice the needles at all, do you?
你念给我听
You read it to me.
好 我来看看...
Okay. Now, let's see here...
我来念精彩部分
Let me get to the good part.
"穿着她最美的衣服 我的淑女 步入..."
"In her perfectest array, my lady, moving in the..."
我也能证明
And I can prove it, too.
你能证明什么?
You can prove what?
你的正直
Your integrity.
全世界还有其他男人
Why, what other fellow in the whole world
会信守如此困难的诺言吗
would have stuck to such a difficult promise
就像你为我做出的?
as you made to me?
萝缤 为什么你聊天范围
Rob, why have you suddenly developed
如此狭窄? 听着 我们来享受今晚
such a narrow range of conversation? Now, let's enjoy the evening
别谈正直了 好吗?
and not talk about integrity. Huh?
抱歉 好
Sorry. Okay.
伙伴!
Buddy!
萝缤 你最好慢点喝这东西
Rob, you'd better slow down on that stuff.
给我念!
Read me!
好好好
Yeah, okay, okay.
"穿着她最美的衣服 我的淑女
"In her perfectest array, my lady
"步入那一天 略带奇异 比起所有..."
"moving in the day, is a little stranger thing than all..."
这就是我 大哥 奇异! 瞧
That's me, big boy, strange! Here.
对
Yeah.
"如果她稍稍...如果她稍稍转头 我知道我命休矣
"If she a little... If she a little turn her head, I know that I am wholly dead.
"但要是我的..."
"But should my..."
"但要是我的淑女一笑 就是完全的惊喜之花
"But should my lady smile, it were a flower of pure surprise.
"要是她说出柔声细语..."
"And if she speak in her frail way..."
嗨! 萝缤!
Hiya! Rob!
"完全神魂颠倒..." 萝缤 天哪... 快念 大哥!
"It is wholly to bewitch..." Rob, for God... Read it, be-bo!
让我爽! 快快快!
Dynamite me! Go, go, go!
好 好
Okay, okay.
"她的身体是最美丽的 包含一切风韵
"Her body is most beauteous, being for all things amorous,
"用玫瑰和象牙奇妙造就
"fashioned very curiously of roses and of ivory.
"还有..." 念念念!
"And of all of the..." More, more, more!
萝缤 天哪 你悠着点好吗?
Rob, for Pete's sake, take it easy, will you?
"可爱生动的嗓音加上
"Upon the lovely and keen throat
"她眉飞色舞的奇妙
"the strangeness of her face doth float,
"她含情脉脉的眼神
"within her eyes is dimly heard,
"就像一只渴望和不安全的小鸟在倾诉"
"a wistful and precarious bird."
萝缤..
Rob...
"小香肩春色无边
"Springing from fragrant shoulders small
"热情而且完美
"Ardent and perfect withal,
"光滑适于抚摸 漂亮适于观赏..."
"smooth to stroke and sweet to see..."
老天啊 萝缤!
For Pete's sake, Rob!
"像杨柳依依..."
"As supple as the young tree..."
萝缤..
Rob...
"她落下苗条又挑逗的玉臂
"Her slim lascivious arms alight.
"灵巧的手腕暗示着飞行"
"In skillful wrists which hint of flight."
亲爱的 听我说... "两两巫峰
Honey, now look... "Each tapering breast
"坚挺润滑"
"is firm and smooth."
看在老天份上 停止!
Well, for goodness sakes, cut that out!
"她的腰是最细的婀娜多姿
"Her waist is a most tiny hinge of flesh,
"可爱又不可思议"
"winsome thing and strange."
甜心 听着 等一等
Sweetheart, look. Wait just a minute.
"它是搏动的瓶颈
"It is a throbbing neck whereby
"用来抓住腹部的巨瓶"
"to grasp the belly's ample vase."
亲爱的 等等...
Honey, wait...
等一等...
Wait a minute...
戴维! 我们不能等了!
David! We can't!
对不对?
Can we?
亲爱的...
Honey...
萝缤 戴维 怎么回事?
Rob. David, what's the matter?
亲爱的 你的时机感真气死人!
Honey, you have the most infuriating damned sense of timing!
这节骨眼上向我提醒约定
Reminding me about commitment at a time like this.
你听说过瓮中捉鳖吧?
You ever hear of shooting fish in a barrel, huh?
这就是你 萝缤
Well, that's you, Rob.
此外 我不想某个墨西哥酒商
Besides, I don't want some vintner in Mexico City
帮我♥干♥了我的活
doing my groundwork for me.
亲爱的 我知道你的想法荒唐 我明明知道
Honey, look, I know your idea is cockeyed, now that much I know,
但我不确定我的心思好到哪里去
but I'm not sure that my idea is any better.
你懂吗?
Do you understand?
不懂
No.
这不是开始我们的婚姻的办法
This is no way to start our marriage.
你被龙舌兰汁搞得醉眼迷离
You're half-pie-eyed on mescal
而我...我就是不能做
and I'm... Well, I just can't do it.
我就是不能做
I just can't do it.
完美的布局 火 音乐 而我要走开 我一定是疲惫不堪
A perfect setup, fire, music and I'm walking. I gotta be cracking up.
不然就是我比我意识到的还要爱你
Or else I love you more than I realized.
嗨 你好!
Well, hi, there!
晚上好 美女
Good evening, you sweet thing.
萝缤?
Rob?
萝缤 你好吗?
Rob, you decent?
萝缤?
Robin?
嗨
Hi.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好 戴维
Good morning, David.
我来拿多余的那管牙膏
I'm taking the extra tube of toothpaste.
我没意见
That's all right with me.
萝缤..
Rob...
萝缤 昨晚的事你会原谅我吗?
Robin, will you forgive me for last night?
原谅你? 对
Forgive you? Yeah.
我对你动手动脚
With me sprawling all over you.
其实是我骚扰你
Why, I practically attacked you.
萝缤 是我设计的 你不明白吗?
Robin, I set it up, don't you understand?
龙舌兰汁 音乐...
The mescal, the music, the...
我猜现在不重要了 因为我会搬出去
Well, I guess it doesn't matter now, because I'm moving out.
我特此通知你
Now, I'm putting you on notice.
所有约定作废
All commitments are off.
我爱你 我想跟你结婚
I love you. I want to marry you,
我会做一切我必须做的来得到你
and I'll do whatever I have to do to get you.
懂吗?
Is that understood?
新的开始?
A new start?
全新的开始
A brand new start.
怎么了?
What's the matter?
呃 戴维 我得告诉你...
Well, David, I've got to tell you...
告诉我什么? 昨晚在你离开后
Tell me what? After you left last night,
霍根进来了 而我处于非常特殊的精神状态...
Hogan came in and, well, I was in a pretty peculiar state of mind...
呃...
Well...
我丢了我的大猩猩
I lost my gorilla.
霍根 拜托 你...
Hogan, please, you're...
我们在试图解决一些事
We're trying to settle something.
霍根 如果你不介意的话 我想跟戴维谈话
Hogan, if you don't mind, I'm trying to talk to Dave.
好 你们孩子继续谈
Yeah, well, you kids go right ahead.
霍根! 在那
Hogan! There he is.
戴维 我想告诉你昨晚的一切
David, I want to tell you all about last night.
萝缤 你什么也不用告诉我
Robin, you don't have to tell me anything.
你不必跟我或任何人解释
You don't have to account to me or to anybody else.
我就是想解释... 我不想听
I just want to explain... Well, I don't want to hear about it.
不是你以为的那样
It is not what you think.
是吗? 哦 没错
Yeah? Oh. Exactly.
至少有礼貌听我说完
Well, at least have the courtesy to hear me out.
好好 我听
Okay. Okay, I'm listening.
呃...
Well...
在你离开后 霍根进来了 他非常体贴
Well, after you left, Hogan came in and he was very considerate.
是啊
Yeah.
电影精选列表