Irene, come on. We're going to be late.
我明天详细告诉你 再见
I'll tell you all about it tomorrow. Bye-bye.
艾琳 你的公♥寓♥有人要了吗?
Irene, has anyone got your apartment yet?
艾琳!
Irene!
今天是退房♥日吧 威尔逊小姐 你需要帮忙吗?
Today's the day, huh, Miss Wilson? You need any help?
不需要 我朋友会帮我
No, my friend will help me.
我从没意识到我积攒了好多
I never realized how much I collected.
我懂 堆满了杂物
I know, filled up with junk.
看这地方 恐怖 恐怖
Look at this place. Terrible, terrible.
嗨 我没想到 这公♥寓♥好可人
Hey, I had no idea. This is charming.
许多人发现它舒适十足
A lot of people find it quite pleasant.
那为什么你想搬走?
Well, why do you want to get out of it?
我不知道 我猜是喜动恶静
I don't know. Moving time, I guess.
这两箱装好了 你想的话可以搬下去
Those two are ready. You can take those down if you want.
好的 我估计这公♥寓♥很贵吧?
All right. Well, I suppose it's pretty expensive, too, right?
不贵 只要75美元一个月
No, just $75 a month.
75美元一个月?
$75 a month?
难以置信 这一定是城里最划算的交易
Well, that is unbelievable. This has to be the greatest buy in town.
是的 我猜这交易很划算
Yes, I guess it is pretty good.
你快把箱子搬下去好吗 查尔斯?
Would you just take the bags down, Charles?
你还想搬走 我不懂
And you want to move out. I don't get it.
我不明白 75美元一个月
I don't understand. $75 a month.
抱歉我来晚了 亲爱的
Sorry to be late, darling.
你哪里去了?
Where were you?
你别开始抱怨我 弗朗西斯墨菲
Now, don't you get me started, Francis Murphy.
这时候给工作男人送来午餐太好了
Fine time to bring a working man his lunch.
你意识到几点了吗?
Do you realize what time it is?
我整个上午都在收拾你弄乱的家
I spent the whole morning picking up after you.
好大的事 在我看来是的
Big deal. Seems to me
你可以把睡衣挂起来 而不是统统扔进冰箱里
you could hang the pajamas up instead of flinging them all in the icebox.
还有那浴室!
And that bathroom!
肝泥香肠和泡菜三明治
Liverwurst and pickle sandwiches.
对于患消化性溃疡的男人来说绝妙的组合
There's a nice combination for a man with a peptic ulcer.
天天制♥造♥剃须霜和旧刀片 还有旧...
Shaving cream and old razor blades every which way, and old...
劳驾借过
Excuse me, please.
这是谁? 威尔逊小姐的一个朋友
Who's that? A friend of Miss Wilson's.
帮她搬家
Helping her move.
那薄命的红颜
That poor, dear sweet thing.
我想去跟她道别
I want to go and say goodbye to her.
霍根这里真是周转迅速
Hogan sure gets a nice turnover here.
一个搬走 另一个搬进
Move one out, move another in.
比结婚爽爆了
Beats the heck out of marriage.
找到好地方住吗?
Find a nice place to live?
找到了 大学宿舍 很不错
Yes, the faculty dorm. Very nice.
好 再见 我会想念你
Well, bye. Sure going to miss you.
嗨 多卡丝 明媚的早晨 不是吗?
Hey, Dorkus. A beautiful morning, huh?
下午两点半了 提醒你
It's 2:30 in the afternoon, for your information.
原来如此 你瞧 这只是新陈代谢的问题
So it is. Well, it's all a question of metabolism, you see.
我们有的是白天忙 有的是晚上忙
Some of us are day people, and some of us are night people.
你在这地方晚上忙的事
The mind shudders at what you do
让人一想就心头打颤
with your nights in this place.
真的打颤
Literally shudders.
嗯哼
Mmm-hmm.
这是你的早餐?
Is that your breakfast?
我为不喝酒的人遗憾 多卡
I feel sorry for people who don't drink, Dork,
因为他们早上起床时
because when they get up in the morning,
他们的感觉和整天一样好
that's as good as they're gonna feel all day.
哼!
Yech!
嗨 我说 艾琳有没有说
Hey, say, did Irene happen to say
她几点...好吧
what time she was... All right.
她几点把她的东西搬走?
What time she was moving her things out?
我想在她走前见见她
I want to see her before she goes.
那你最好赶快
Well, you'd better hurry.
她正在那边装箱
She's over there loading up right now.
就走?
Already?
有人在吗?
Anybody home?
嗨 你好
Well, hi, there.
我正纳闷你会不会道别
I was wondering if you were going to say goodbye.
你不会以为我会让你离开这里
Say, now, you didn't think I was going to let you walk out of here
都不道别一声吧?
without even a fare-thee-well, did you?
你这样以为我吗?
Is that what you think of me?
当然不是 我只是在等待合适的时机
Of course not. I was just waiting for the right moment.
你懂的 这种道别有点尴尬
You know, it's kind of awkward saying goodbye.
我懂 送给你最后的黄水仙
Yes, I know. Here's the last of the jonquils.
窗口花坛空了
The window box is empty.
最后的黄水仙
Last of the jonquils.
不知何故这好合宜
Well, it's somehow fitting.
不要这样猎犬般幽怨的看着我 霍根
Don't pull that unhappy bloodhound look on me, Hogan.
我真的很感动
I'm really touched.
你不会是真的要带上这货与你同行吧?
Hey, you're not really seriously taking this thing with you, are you?
我爱这货 他可爱甜蜜
I love this thing. He's dear and sweet.
看这脸
Look at that face.
我要到处带上他
I'm gonna take him with me everywhere
让我想起一段美丽的关系
to remind me of a beautiful relationship.
你会不计较吧?
You're taking this kind of lightly, aren't you?
霍根 结束了
Hogan, it's over.
所以为什么你不做个大男孩 停止反复谈它?
So why don't you be a big boy and just stop talking it to death?
你是不是至少有点伤心? 没有悔恨吗?
Yeah, well, aren't you the least bit upset? There's no remorse?
没有
No.
没有一点痛楚?
No little festering acrimony?
哪怕一点点?
Just a teeny weenie bit?
没有
None.
你会走出这里仿佛若无其事?
You'd walk out of here as if nothing ever happened?
自我保护用品 亲爱的
Self-protection, darling.
每个女人都有点自我保护用品藏在后口袋里
Every woman has a little bit of it hidden away in her hip pocket.
等一等 你是说你不生气?
Now, wait a minute. You mean you're not mad?
老天啊 我告诉你了 我不生气
For heaven's sake, I told you, I am not mad!
不要发火
Don't get sore.
我只是没想到我在你心里这么没份量 仅此而已
I just didn't realize how little I meant to you, that's all.
你在我心里很有份量
You meant a great deal to me.
我搬进来的时候失魂落魄
I was pretty much of a wreck when I moved in here.
我的婚姻触礁 自然我很抑郁
My marriage was on the rocks and the natural depression.
你填补了我的空虚 让我感觉又像个女人
You filled my lonely hours and made me feel like a woman.
你给我以生活激♥情♥ 我体内快乐体液又开始流淌
You put zest in my life and started all the good juices flowing in me again.
一定有更好的方式表达吧
Well, there must be a better way of putting that.
你让我听起来就像乌鸡白凤丸
You make me sound like a Carter's Little Liver Pill.
对不起 如果我在你心里这么有份量
Sorry. If I meant so much to you,
你怎能一走了之?
how come you're walking out?
因为我的未来梦想不是
Because I don't envision my future with the man in my life
跟男人一辈子在公♥寓♥间来回穿梭
shuttling back and forth between apartments.
你生气? 我不生气
You're mad? I am not mad!
快倒出来吧! 倒出一切怨毒!
Come on, out! Every poison pocket of rancor out!
发泄! 我不需要发泄
Catharsis! I don't need catharsis.
霍根 结束了 完全彻底结束了
Hogan, it is over. Absolutely and completely over.
所以你何不闭嘴 停止哪壶不开提哪壶?
So why don't you just shut up and stop beating it into the ground?
你生气 嗨
You're mad. Hi.
这是霍华德博士 学校语言系的主任
This is Dr. Howard, head of the language department at school.
这是霍根先生 我的房♥东 你好
Mr. Hogan, my landlord. Hi.
你就是那边的...
And you're from...
就住在走廊对面
Just across the hall.
对 她退掉的公♥寓♥真不错
Yeah. Well, it's a very nice place she's giving up.
谢谢夸奖 我正试图说服她
Well, thank you. I was just trying to convince her
她不应该退房♥
that she shouldn't give it up.
也许她是时候换一换
Probably, it's time she had a change.
查尔斯 我想这些东西都可以搬了
Charles, I think these things are all ready to go.
好 听我说 艾琳 我想装了这趟车就满了
All right. Listen, Irene, this trip is going to fill up the car, I think.
你不介意再跑一次吧?
You don't mind making another?
根本不介意 我们有的是时间
No, not at all. We got plenty of time.
还能再拿一件吗?
Have you got room for one more?
给我
Right here.
不用你帮忙 霍根 没事
电影精选列表