Bye-bye. Sweet thing.
管你自己的事
Mind your own business.
再见
Bye-bye.
好激动
It's so exciting.
- 嗨 - 你好
- Hi. - Hello.
嗨 戴维
Hi, David.
怎么了?
Something wrong?
没什么
Nothing.
哇 芬芳馥郁
Boy, these really smell good.
黄水仙又怒放了
The jonquils are in bloom again.
美丽的自然像韭菜 割了一茬长一茬
Mother Nature constantly replenishing herself.
说起长韭菜 老婆跟我说我们有了新房♥客
Say, speaking of replenishing, wifey tells me we've got a new tenant.
对 咋了? 女人
Yeah, how about that? Female.
没错 两个女人
That's right. Two females.
没错
That's right.
我喜欢他的生活方式
I like his style.
我遗憾看到你离开 威尔逊小姐 我能帮你忙吗?
I hate to see you go, Miss Wilson. Can I help you with anything?
不用 谢谢 墨菲 再见
No, no, thank you, Murphy. Bye-bye.
再见
Bye.
萝缤!
Robin!
嗨 艾琳 你好吗? 我没看见你
Hi, Irene. How are you? I didn't see you.
老天啊 你来这里干什么?
Well, for heaven's sakes, what are you doing here?
我正要给你打电♥话♥告诉你大新闻
I was going to call you and tell you the big news.
我得到了你的公♥寓♥
I got your apartment.
你什么意思 得到?
What do you mean, got it?
我租下了 是我的了
I took it. It's mine.
你要搬出女宿舍?
You're moving out of the sorority house?
对 难道这不美妙吗?
Yes, isn't it wonderful?
你告诉你妈妈了吗?
Did you tell your mother?
艾琳 不要哪壶不开提哪壶
Irene, don't be a spoilsport.
你知道妈妈绝不会同意
You know Mother would never agree
我住单身公♥寓♥
to let me have my own apartment.
她没法习惯我已经长大了
She can't get used to the idea I've grown up.
听着 艾琳 我急着要入住
Look, Irene, I'm dying to move in.
所以你何不明天过来
So why don't you come over tomorrow
喝咖啡 我们再聊 好吗?
for coffee and we'll talk, okay?
还有记住 别跟妈妈说一个字
And remember, not a word to Mother.
我会在明天上课前找你
And I'll see you tomorrow before class.
再见
Bye-bye.
出什么事了? 没事
What's wrong? Nothing.
我但愿
I hope.
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
75美元一个月!
Seventy-five bucks a month!
它难道不可爱吗?
Isn't it adorable?
对 但它物超所值
Well, yeah, but it's worth more than that.
你确定你的房♥东不是说175美元?
You sure your landlord didn't say $175?
没有 他说75美元
No, he said $75.
发疯了
It's crazy.
谁在乎? 它是我的了 而且美滋滋
Who cares? It's mine and it's beautiful.
你没有把折叠床拿上来吗?
Aren't you going to bring up the folding bed?
萝缤 我跟你说了 我觉得等到天黑拿为好
The bed. Rob, I tell you, I think I'll wait until after dark.
你懂的 影响不好
You know, appearances and everything.
对 对
Yeah. Yeah.
75美元一个月
Seventy-five bucks a month.
你的房♥东一定什么上脑了
Your landlord must have rocks in his head.
好了 烤箱设在300度
Well, there it is. The oven's set at 300,
你的烤肉将在8点整烤好
and your roast will be done by 8:00 sharp.
可爱 可爱
Lovely, lovely.
我不赞成这种行为
I don't approve of this kind of goings-on,
但我拿钱干活
but I'm being paid to do a job,
所以我会装聋作哑 好
so I'll keep my mouth shut. Good.
只是我知道你卖♥♥什么狗肉
Except I know what you've got in your mind.
你一分钟也骗不了我
You're not fooling me for one minute
别挂三人友好晚餐的羊头
with this cozy little dinner for three.
哎呀 你又来了
Gee whiz, there you go again.
邀请对门的姑娘们
Inviting those girls next door
来一晚 天知道干什么
for an evening of heavens-knows-what.
我只是试图友好
I'm just trying to be friendly.
这是我表示"欢迎"的方式
It's my way of saying "Welcome."
当然 欢迎进碗里来
Sure. Some welcome.
多卡丝 你在干什么?
Dorkus, what are you doing?
多卡丝 你关掉好吗?
Dorkus, will you cut it out, please?
得了
Now, come on.
多卡丝 你关掉好吗 快停下
Dorkus, will you cut that... Now, come on, stop that.
停止玩我的控制器
Stop playing with my controls.
听着 我警告你...
Now, I'm warning you...
这地方应该被扫黄
This place ought to be raided.
我准备好了 老婆 晚上好 霍根
I'm ready, honey. Evening, Hogan.
等我拿衣帽!
Wait till I get my hat and coat!
你的老婆真是的!
That wife of yours, boy!
哇 你这里的小机关真棒 霍根
Wow! You sure got yourself a nice little workshop here, Hogan.
嗯? 让我但愿
Huh? Makes me wish
我年轻几岁
I was a couple of years younger.
哦 对 很好的评价
Oh, oh. Yeah, well, good judgment.
你等你老婆的时候自己倒一杯
Have yourself a drink while you're waiting for your wife.
多谢 兄弟
Thanks, buddy.
我能操作这样的桃花局就好了
Boy, could I operate with a setup like this.
大美女
You marvelous creature, you.
躺下告诉我你的一切
Lay back and tell me all about yourself.
不不 从最开始
No, no, from the very beginning,
从你是小姑娘的时候
when you were a darling little girl.
并且慢慢来
And take it real slow.
墨菲!
Murph!
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
没什么 老婆
Nothing, honey.
快 我们回家
Come on, we're going home.
好 我来了
Yeah, I'm coming.
哟嗬!
Yoo-hoo!
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
我是霍根的女管家
I'm the housekeeper for Hogan.
我想进来看看道声欢迎
I thought I'd just peek in and say welcome.
我叫多卡丝 你好?
The name is Dorkus. How do you do?
我叫萝缤奥斯汀 你好?
I'm Robin Austin. How do you do?
你需要什么只管找我
If you ever need anything, just call on me.
你真是太好了 谢谢你
Well, that's very nice of you. Thank you.
你的室友在吗?
Is your roommate around?
不在 刚下去从车上搬东西去了
No, just downstairs getting some things out of the car.
呃 我也许不应该多嘴
Well, I probably ought to keep my mouth shut,
但你看来是年轻乖乖女
but you appear to be such a sweet young thing.
我要说说你的房♥东
It's about your landlord.
霍根? 他怎么了?
Hogan? What about him?
他是单身
Well, he's single.
并且他非常积极钻研某个领域
And he's very active in certain fields.
据说如今是专业化时代
They say this is the age of specialization,
他练成了个中翘楚
and he's come up with a pretty good one.
恐怕我不明其意
I'm afraid I don't follow.
我猜我是想告诉你
Well, I guess what I'm trying to tell you
有许多年轻女士
is there have been lots of young ladies
在你之前住进这公♥寓♥ 他非常成功征服她们
in this apartment before you, and he's been very successful with them.
他? 他!
Him? Him!
呃 人和人不一样 不是吗?
Well, there's no accounting for some people's taste, is there?
重点是 他给人以强烈印象
Well, the point is, he's under the distinct impression
你就是下一道菜
that you're the next in line.
他这样说的吗?
Did he say that?
他没有明确说
He didn't come right out and say it,
但我知道他在打歪主意
but I know he's thinking it.
他真的是奸诈猥琐肮脏的男人 这就是他的真面目
He is really a sneaking, crawling, dirty man, that's what he is.
多谢你向我透露 多卡丝 但不用担心
Well, thanks for tipping me off, Dorkus, but don't worry.
我能照顾好自己
I can take care of myself.
别忘了我警告了你
电影精选列表