Don't bother to help, Hogan. It's all right.
我来为你开门
Let me get the door for you.
非常感谢 霍根先生
Thank you very much, Mr. Hogan.
那么 再见
Well, goodbye.
就像这样?
Just like that?
就像这样
Just like that.
公♥寓♥的钥匙
Key to the apartment.
我猜一切交割完毕
I guess that's everything.
呃...
Well...
这是我为你特制的
Well, I had that made especially for you.
请你赏光保留它好吗?
It's just a little favor to ask, but would you keep it, please?
也许偶尔你会睹物思人
Perhaps, now and then, when you look at it, you'll think of me.
霍根先生 先生
Mr. Hogan, sir.
这个三号♥房♥的冰箱底座坏了
This bearing's gone haywire in refrigeration unit number three,
还有诗秋曼小姐抱怨她的排污粉碎机又不工作了
and Miss Struman's complaining her disposal ain't working again.
我觉得你想获悉
I thought you'd like to know.
墨菲 这些鸡毛蒜皮的事
Well, that's one of those details, Murph.
你一定别让我♥操♥心了
You're gonna have to take these things off my hands.
我脑子里在想别的问题 你懂吗 非常费脑筋的
I got other problems on my mind, you know. It's very taxing.
非常费脑筋 你好 霍根靓仔
Very taxing. Hi, Hogey Pogey.
嗨 情人 你好吗?
Hi, lover. How are you?
很好 你好吗?
Fine. How are you?
好 我说到哪里了 墨菲?
Good. Where was I, Murph?
"别的问题"
"Other problems."
你为我处理好吗? 好的 先生
Would you take care of them for me? Yes, sir.
您老就省着精气神吧
You just save your energies.
我收到了花 它们真美
I got the flowers. They're just beautiful.
谢谢 不客气
Thank you. You're just so welcome.
但让人好难为情 靓仔 为什么?
But it's embarrassing, Hogey. Why?
我是说 你老是送我花
I mean, you keep sending me those flowers,
我几个月没交房♥租了
and I haven't paid the rent for just months.
呃 我哪一天会过来收的
Well, I'll be around one of these days to collect it.
你涂油可要悠着点 不然你会滑出门廊
You can go easy on that oil, or you'll slip off the porch.
遮上 偷♥窥♥狂来了 友好的房♥东
Cover up, it's peeping Tom, the friendly landlord.
谢谢你 霍根 你真可爱 真的
Thank you, Hogey. You're adorable. You really are.
我总是说"快乐房♥客造就快乐房♥东"
I always say, "Happy tenants make a happy landlord."
再见
Bye.
拜拜
Bye-bye.
你好 霍根
Hi, Hogan.
你好 克莱德 哇!
Hi, Clyde. Wow!
人马公♥寓♥
空缺
嗨 老兄!
Hey, buddy!
这公♥寓♥租吗? 房♥东在哪里?
Apartment for rent? Where do you find the landlord?
你眼前就是 但我从不租给男人
Well, you're looking at him, son, but I never rent to men.
这是本公♥寓♥规矩 此外我也曾年轻过
That's a rule of the house. Besides, I was young once myself.
我知道你们小孩玩得有多野
I know how wild you kids can get.
等一等 先生 我可不像那样
Now, wait a minute, sir. I'm not like that.
我可是田径队的
I'm on the track team.
我说我是田径队的
I said, I'm on the track team.
最糟糕的类型
The worst kind.
撑杆跳 跨栏跳 跳过这里
Pole-vaulting, high hurdling around here.
这是非常高尚的公♥寓♥ 我的孩子
This is a very respectable unit, my boy.
这里住的都是顾家的老一辈
It's all elderly, family-type folk around here.
对 组团下象棋和跳棋 也许一个月赌一次宾果
Yeah, chess and checkers group, maybe a bingo once a month.
此外房♥租你付不起的 说来听听
Besides, you couldn't afford the rent. Try me.
450美元一个月 我住不起
$450 a month. I can't afford it.
我料到你住不起
I didn't think you could.
去威尔逊小姐房♥间了
Up in Miss Wilson's.
我可以帮你干什么吗?
Can I help you with anything?
不要 你是新房♥客吗?
No. Are you the new tenant?
不是 我是房♥东
No, I'm the landlord.
房♥东
The landlord.
对 我就住在对面...
Yeah. I live right across...
哇 你这里的公♥寓♥真可爱
Well, you have an adorable apartment here.
谢谢夸奖 我听过有空房♥
Well, thank you. I raced right over
就赶紧过来了
as soon as I heard it was vacated.
我每次看见它都爱得要死
It just slays me every time I see it.
你之前住过这里?
You've been here before?
我姨妈住过 艾琳威尔逊
Yes, my aunt had it. Irene Wilson.
哦 你就是她常说的外甥女?
Oh! Well, you're the niece she was always talking about?
我无法理解为什么她要退房♥
I can't understand why she'd want to give it up.
这是绝对的梦幻公♥寓♥...
It's absolutely dream...
你不要为此烦恼 听起来像某人被掐死 对不对?
Oh, don't let that bother you. It sounds like somebody's strangling, doesn't it?
只是管道在清清喉咙
It's just the pipes clearing their throats.
对
Yes.
我一点也不在意 我觉得这里真的很好
It doesn't bother me at all. I think it's just sensational.
有没有床单和锅碗瓢盆等等?
Does it have linen and pots and pans and all?
当然有 应有尽有
Oh, yeah, sure, everything.
太好了
It's swell.
一切都很满意
And everything's just in the right place.
这话太对了 不是吗?
That's exactly so true, isn't it?
你知道吗 我谈生意很差劲 这样乱说话
You know, I'm a very bad businesswoman, raving about it like this.
何出此言? 价格可能会高上天了
Why? The price is probably sky-high.
75美元一个月
$75 a month.
你开玩笑?
You're kidding?
太多了?
Too much?
不不不 挺好
No, no, no. It's wonderful.
我是说 75美元对我来说挺多
I mean, well, $75 is a lot of money for me,
但我觉得物有所值
but I certainly think it's worth it.
对
Yeah.
那我可以租下吗?
And may I have it, please?
你不觉得首先我们应该互通姓名吗 我是霍根
Well, don't you think, first, we should know each other's name? I'm Hogan.
哦 你好 霍根先生? 我是萝缤奥斯汀
Oh. Well, how do you do, Mr. Hogan? I'm Robin Austin.
萝缤奥斯汀 但不要称"霍根先生" 就称霍根
Robin Austin. But not "Mr. Hogan," just Hogan.
我的房♥客都不称我"先生" 我就住在走廊对面
None of my tenants ever call me "mister." I live right across the hall.
是吗? 这太好了 是啊
Do you? That's very nice. Yeah.
你要不要看介绍信之类的?
Do you want to see references or something like that?
你已经给我展示了介绍信
You've already shown me your references.
什么?
What?
没什么 那不必要
No, that won't be necessary.
那些租约之类的芝麻小事
We'll get to those nasty little details,
我们改天再办好不好?
like a lease and all, some later day? Huh?
你是说 这就行了? 这就行了
You mean, that's it? That's it.
给 这是钥匙 欢迎来到人马公♥寓♥
There you are. There's the key, and welcome to the Centaur.
好可爱的钥匙 还是心形的呢
What an adorable key. And heart-shaped, too.
哦 糟了 哦 嗯?
Oh, my... Oh. Hmm?
我忘了告诉你一件事
I forgot to tell you something.
我会有个室友
I'll be having a roommate.
等一等... 霍根先生
Now, wait a minute... Mr. Hogan,
求求你高抬贵手 我们会非常安静
please don't spoil everything. We'll be very quiet.
我以名誉担♥保♥ 求求你
My word of honor. Please.
我晓得 但是我不能
Yes, I know, you see, but I can't.
我是说 我从不把一间公♥寓♥租给两个人
I mean, I've never had two people in one unit.
你的室友长得什么样?
What does your roommate look like?
呃 比我更高挑
Well, taller than I am,
非常有魅力 黑发
very attractive, and dark hair.
呃 金发与黑发齐飞可能也不坏...
Well, it might not be too bad with a blonde and a brunette...
我是说你们俩是连珠合璧 不是吗?
I mean, two of you is just twice as much as one of you, isn't it?
那么可以?
Then it's okay?
我等不及了
I can't wait.
非常感谢你 霍根先生
Well, thank you very much, Mr. Hogan.
我肯定我们将做最好的朋友
And I'm sure we're going to be the best of friends.
我们要不就做 我就住在走廊对面
Aren't we ever. I live right across the hall.
对 你刚才说了 听我说 你去哪里?
Yes, you said that before. Yeah. Listen, where are you going?
我要回去搬东西
Well, I'm going to dash home and pack my things.
我想立刻入住
I want to move in right away.
再次感谢 霍根先生...
Thanks again, Mr. Hogan, for every...
别称"先生" 就称"霍根"
Not "mister," just "Hogan."
还有别忘了 你和你室友想要我帮忙的话
And don't you forget, if I can help you and your roommate in any way,
只管敲我的门 再见
why, you just knock on that door. Bye-bye.
再见 尤物
电影精选列表