别是一乾坤
...is another story.
我想我要上楼去
Well, I think I'll go upstairs
穿好衣服 好吗? 我就回来...
and finish dressing, okay? I'll be back in...
嗨 亲爱的 你买♥♥了什么? 什么东西?
Hey, honey, what did you buy? What is it?
没什么 一些小玩意
Nothing. Some little goodies.
你去吧 我待会给你看
Now, you run along, I'll show you later.
你的表现非常奇怪
You're acting very strangely.
今晚也许有很多奇怪的发展
Well, there may be a lot of strange developments tonight.
好
Okay.
又是我 是的 我看清了
It's me again. Yeah, so I see.
萝缤在哪? 为什么问?
Where's Robin? Why?
我郑重考虑了 戴维
I've been giving this some serious thought, David.
我有话想跟你们俩说
I want to talk to both of you.
你不介意我继续工作吧?
You don't mind if I go ahead and work, do you?
不介意 继续 好
No, no, go right ahead. Okay.
我想跟你们俩讨论
I want to discuss with both of you
同居的一些后果
some of the ramifications of living together,
你们没有考虑到
which neither of you considered.
是啊 娓娓动听 但今晚别说了 艾琳
Yeah, well, it sounds fascinating, but not tonight, Irene.
我要说 好吧
I'm going to have my say. Okay.
你瞧 高智商高文化的人搞试婚
You see, trial marriage among intelligent,
实质上可能...
literate people can essentially...
这是什么?
What's this?
这是卡明斯的《我的女人》
That's E. E. Cummings' Puella Mea.
我偶然淘到的珍本
It's a rare copy I happened to come by.
这些图画
The drawings.
对 这是私家刻书
Yeah. It's a private printing.
哦
Oh.
戴维曼宁! 你不会吧
David Manning! You wouldn't.
对对 我小戴维设的局
Yeah, yeah. Little David. I did it.
你有言在先你不会碰那姑娘
After you gave your word you wouldn't touch that girl.
艾琳 我不想继续玩
Irene, I am not going to continue playing
爱丽丝魔镜之旅
Alice-Through- the-Looking-Glass
跟一个我碰巧爱上的美少女
with an adorable juvenile that I happen to love.
你知道吗 这一切都是我的错
You know, it's my fault all this came about.
我一直把软弱误解为温柔
I've been confusing softness with tenderness.
我扮演她的伙伴而不是情人
I've played buddy-buddy to her instead of lover.
如果我今晚可以纠正...
And if I can rectify it tonight, I...
我就用结婚作为开门奖
Well, I'm going to, with marriage as the door prize.
你们的伦理感怎么办?
Well, what about your sense of ethics?
你不提的话我还不会说
Well, if you don't mention it, I won't, either.
有了这帮助 也许会忘在九霄云外
Maybe it'll pass into oblivion with the help of this
称之为龙舌兰汁的稀奇饮料
strange and rare drink called mescal.
我想是仙人掌汁做的
Made from cactus juice, I think.
嗨 艾琳 萝缤
Hi, Irene. Robin.
怎么了? 艾琳正要离开 萝缤
What's going on? Irene was just leaving, Rob.
你知道他想干什么吗...
You know what he...
非常感谢顺路拜访 艾琳
Thanks a lot for dropping by, Irene.
再见
So long.
改天再来看我们 再见 艾琳
Come back and see us sometime. Goodbye, Irene.
再见 艾琳 再见 艾琳
Goodbye, Irene. Goodbye, Irene.
我们明天在学校见你
Yeah, we'll see you at school tomorrow.
可怜的宝贝
You poor baby.
对 再见 要小心
Yeah, so long. Be careful.
再见 小心 亲爱的
Bye. Bye now. Be careful, darling.
这到底怎么回事? 嗯?
Now, what was that all about? Hmm?
谁能明白女人心呢?
Women, who can figure them?
难道这不美丽吗?
Well, isn't this beautiful?
对 对
Yeah, yeah.
壁炉 蜡烛 这是白兰地吗?
A fireplace, candles. Is that brandy?
不不 这是龙舌兰汁
No, no. That is mescal.
龙舌兰汁?
Mescal?
嗯哼 这是墨西哥特产饮料 取龙舌兰酒的精华
Uh-huh. It's a native Mexican drink distilled from pulque.
我们在庆祝什么吗?
Are we celebrating something?
对 不 呃 可能是 给你
Yeah, no, well, could be. There you go.
我想是某种沙漠仙人掌做的
It's made from some sort of desert cactus plant, I think.
有刺在里面吧
They left the needles in it.
对 一定是刺
Yeah, they sure did.
你想来点音乐吗?
Would you like some music?
我喜欢
I'd love it.
你想跳舞吗?
Would you like to dance?
我不知道我们是否应该
I don't know if we should.
呃 一臂距离
Well, arms length.
好
All right.
好
Okay.
真好
It's nice.
戴维? 嗯?
Dave? Hmm?
今晚 我充满了新希望和新决心
Tonight, I'm filled with new hopes and resolve.
我有感觉一切会圆♥满♥解决
I just have a feeling everything's going to work out just great.
对 我们来干杯庆祝好吗?
Yeah. Let's drink to that. Huh?
好 听你的 我是你的奴隶
All right. Whatever you say, I'm your slave.
给你 干杯
There we go. Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
习惯之后 它尝起来就像果汁
When you get used to it, it tastes just like fruit juice.
对
Yeah.
请你给我再倒一杯好吗?
Would you pour me another drink, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
啊!
Ah!
戴维?
David?
嗯?
Hmm?
你知道我觉得龙舌兰汁是什么吗?
Do you know what I think mescal is?
什么?
What?
我想它是神秘的药物
I think it's some mysterious concoction
设计来摧毁可爱的墨西哥姑娘们的意志力力
designed to destroy lovely Mexican girls' willpowers-es.
意志力力?
Willpowers-es?
这是复数形式
That's the plural form.
复数形式
The plural form.
我喜欢它 我喜欢它
I like it. I like it.
萝缤 亲爱的 你知道我爱你 对不对
Rob, honey, you know that I love you, don't you,
我绝不会做任何伤害你的事?
and that I'd never do anything to harm you?
当然 对
Of course. Yeah.
当然 可能我会做出
Well, of course, it might happen that
当时看起来是伤害你的事...
I would do something, which, at the moment, might seem to be harmful...
戴维 这不可能... 不 我的意思是...
David, that's impossible... Well, no, what I mean is...
你不可能做
You're not capable of it.
我是说 你太可靠太高尚太正直了
I mean, you're much too trustworthy and fine and upstanding.
这就是你
That's just you.
对 但是我的思想...
Yeah, but what I was thinking...
你言而有信 一诺千金
When you make a promise, you stick to it.
戴维 你的正直感极佳
Dave, you have a marvelous sense of integrity.
好极了
Swell.
让我们为你的正直干杯
Let's drink to your integrity.
对 好
Yeah, okay.
嗯!
Mmm!
这是什么?
What's this?
只是一本小诗集
Just a little book of poetry
我偶然淘到的
that I happened to stumble across.
卡明斯的《我的女人》 我正喜欢
E. E. Cummings' Puella Mea. I just love it.
你知道这本书? 烂熟于心
Yeah, you know it? By heart.
至少记得几首
Well, some of it, at least.
诗歌♥ 音乐 美酒
Poetry, music, booze.
壁炉
Fireplace.
戴维曼宁 如果我不是这么了解你
David Manning, if I didn't know you so well,
我会发誓你是试图诱♥奸♥我
I'd swear you were trying to seduce me.
萝缤! 你怎能说这样的话?
Robin! Well, how can you say a thing like that?
我只是打趣
Well, I was just teasing.
呃...
Well...
"哈里发君临妃嫔就必须爱她们让她们快乐
"Caliph and king their ladies had to love them and make them glad
"住在巴格达城内 当世界年轻疯狂时"
"when the world was young and mad, in the city of Baghdad."
这诗描绘了卡明斯疯狂爱上的姑娘
The poem is a description of the girl Cummings loved madly.
电影精选列表