你最好冷静下来
You'd better pull yourself together.
你会成为糟糕的建筑师
You're going to be a lousy architect.
线条全扭曲了 而且我不喜欢你的眼神...
Lines all zig-zaggy jiggly, and I don't like the look in your...
来 兄弟 来 宝宝
Now, come on, fella. Now, come on, baby.
测你的脉搏
Take your pulse.
艾琳怎么样?
How's Irene?
自从我回家后你一直兽♥性♥大发
Well, you have been an absolute beast ever since I came home.
把这可怜女人的脑袋打成这样
Hitting this poor woman on the head like that.
亲爱的 我以为是霍根 老天啊...
Honey, I thought it was Hogan. Holy smoke...
然后冲每个人吼叫
And then screaming at everybody.
为什么你想打霍根?
And why would you want to hit Hogan?
为什么我...哎呀 呃 我...
Why would I... Oh, boy! Well, I...
霍根在哪里?
Where is Hogan?
他突然离开了 艾琳
He left unexpectedly. Irene.
我很高兴今晚出了事 你高兴?
Well, I'm glad this evening happened. You are?
对 我发现我从不知道的你的另一面
Yes, I am. I've discovered a whole other side of you I've never known.
现在你知道了 我是个狂暴怪物
Well, now you know. I'm a raving monster.
你毫无疑问是的
You certainly are.
而且无缘无故
And with no provocation, either.
就是两晚没睡觉
Just two nights without sleep,
没晚饭 没女人 还有这场滑稽的
no dinner, no girl, and this burlesque
你梦想的婚姻生活
of married life you've dreamt up.
看这地方 亲爱的 这是垃圾堆
Look at this place, honey. It is a junk heap.
我们的小家不应该是私密场所吗?
Our little sanctum. Wasn't that what it was supposed to be?
我们可以展示自我 交换秘密
Where we can reveal ourselves and exchange deep confidences.
结果人来来去去
With people walking in and out,
门开开关关
and doors opening and closing,
对门还有一个拥有五千把钥匙的疯子房♥东
and a kooky landlord across the hall with 5,000 keys.
我告诉你 这是一个疯人院
I tell you, lady, it's a nut house.
你在开疯人院
You are running a loony bin.
你真讨厌
You're just terrible.
- 早上好 亲们 - 早上好
- Morning, folks. - Morning.
- 今早你好吗? - 很好
- How are you this morning? - Fine.
来 猫咪 猫咪快来 好猫
Here, kitty. Here, kitty. Come on. That's a good boy.
来 来 这里
Come on. Come on. Here it is.
午饭时见 还有我等不及
See you at lunch. And I can't wait.
我敢打赌
I'll bet.
嗨 墨菲 你好吗?
Hi, Murphy. How are you?
再好不过了 宝贝
Couldn't be better, honey.
墨菲!
Murph!
只是浇花 亲爱的
Just watering the plants, honey.
好 你就专心浇
Well, stick to your watering.
霍根先生! 不会吧? 你怎么搞的?
Mr. Hogan! Not again? What's wrong with you, boy?
你要吓死我们啊? 来
You trying to kill us? Come on.
我不敢相信这个
I don't believe this.
你真的获得快♥感♥方式奇特
You sure got a funny way of getting your kicks.
你有床 你怎么不睡在床上?
You got a bed. Why don't you try sleeping in it?
我们毛巾告罄
We're running out of towels.
直接扶你去床上 这样更好
Get you right to bed. That would be better.
又在灌木丛里发现他
Found him in the bushes again.
真想知道他晚上怎么过的 猛!
Sure would like to know what he does with his evenings. Man!
啊!
Ah!
昨晚闯入我很抱歉很惭愧
I am sorry and ashamed about barging in last night.
不知道为什么我以为霍根正在纠缠你
I don't know why I thought Hogan was here bothering you.
没有 他是完美绅士
No, he was a perfect gentleman.
他送我回来后就进他的公♥寓♥去了
He brought me home and went into his apartment.
这听起来不像霍根
Well, that doesn't sound like Hogan.
我不知道 我看见你们俩跳舞
I don't know. I saw the two of you dancing together,
我的女性直觉就适得其反
and my female instinct just backfired.
戴维什么时候离开的?
When did Dave leave?
他坚持要我睡他的床
He insisted that I sleep on his cot,
他去联谊会宿舍了
and he went on to the fraternity house.
总之 整件事以一塌糊涂告终
Well, anyway, the whole thing ended up in a terrible mess.
昨晚我们互相说各种难听的话
We said all sorts of horrible things to each other last night,
现在他可能嫌弃我了
and he probably despises me by now.
我肯定他不嫌弃你
I'm sure he doesn't despise you.
就算他不 他也应该
Well, if he doesn't, he should.
我什么事都笨但这次干得精彩
I botched things but good this time.
你在这 嗨
Hey, there. Hi.
嗨 头怎么样?
Hi. How's the head?
不太糟 甚至可能
Not bad. It's even possible the new contour
给我的头骨整容了
of my skull may be an improvement.
你原谅我了?
You have forgiven me?
我跟你说了好多次了
I told you a dozen times.
我只希望你选择的时机更好 打的是霍根
I just wish your timing had been better, and you'd beaned Hogan.
谁? 你是指德尔塔西兄弟会的霍根老兄
Who's that? You mean Brother Hogan of dear old Delta Chi.
今早我跟萝缤长谈了
I had a long talk with Robin this morning,
我知道不关我的事
and, well, I know it's none of my business,
但你打算对她怎么做?
but what do you intend doing about her?
我打算去买♥♥几样特别物品
Well, I intend to go shopping for a few special items,
然后我打算回去向她道歉
and then I intend to go home and apologize to her
与我心爱的姑娘过安静一晚
and spend a quiet evening with the girl I love.
你话中有话吧 戴维曼宁
There's something about the tone of your voice, David Manning.
你什么意思 "安静一晚"?
What do you mean, "quiet evening"?
呃 艾琳 这真的不关你的事了
Well, Irene, that's really none of your business, now.
我觉得自己对她有所责任
I feel myself somewhat responsible for her.
说 你是什么打算?
Now, what are your intentions?
威尔逊小姐 我是男人恋爱
Miss Wilson, I am a guy in love.
我要做任何正常男人会做的事
Now, I'm going to do what any normal male would do.
我要跟我爱的姑娘安静喝点小酒
I'm going to have a quiet little drink with the girl I love
在安静的小火光前面
in front of a quiet little fire,
听点安静的小音乐
listening to some quiet little music
让自然做安静的小发展
and let nature take its quiet little course.
再见 教授
See you around, Professor.
戴维! 戴维!
David! David!
啪! 啪!
Pow! Pow!
嗨 兄弟 我在等你
Hey, buddy-bud, I've been waiting for you.
我们还有足够时间
We've got just enough light left
打两局网球 然后在体育馆做点锻炼
for about two sets of tennis and then a little workout in the gym.
好好洗个冷水澡 你今天还好吗 老弟?
A nice cool shower. How are you today, old boy?
很好 很好 老兄 但今天不练了
Fine, fine, brother, but not today.
等等 今天不练了?
Wait a minute. Not today?
锻炼的价值不需要我告诉你吧
Now, boy, I don't need to tell you the value of exercise.
你也是老司机了 你知道耗光油有多重要
You're a man of the world. You know how important it is to be exhausted.
动极生静可是希腊人传给我们的
This was passed on down to us by the Greeks.
萨福克里斯和柏拉图 没错
Sophocles and Plato. True.
不需要女人的世界
A womanless world is the very foundation
是柏拉图理论的根本 不是吗?
of the Platonic theory, isn't it?
精辟 精辟 听我说 你得苦战
Wonderful, wonderful. Listen, you've got to fight hard
对抗你的大敌 孩子 亢阳
against your arch enemy, kid. Vitality.
我告诉你 听起来天花乱坠 霍根
I tell you, that sounds just great, Hogan.
你去打网球好吗?
You go play tennis. Hmm?
我今晚就舒服坐在火边
I'm going to let my vitality just sit by
享受滋阴潜阳
a cozy fire tonight and enjoy itself.
我对你看走眼了 以后见
Listen, I have misjudged you, boy. I'll see you later.
我为你害臊 害臊!
I'm ashamed of you. Ashamed!
是啊 早上看望我们 好吗?
Yeah, well, look us up in the morning, will you?
不要太早了 我也许会睡得迟
Not too early. I may be sleeping late.
他明白了
He's catching on.
你好
Hello.
亲爱的 我只想说...
Honey, I just want to say...
帮我个忙 什么也不要说
Look, do me one favor. Don't say anything.
昨晚从不存在 同意吗?
Last night never existed, agreed?
听你的
Whatever you say.
你是老大 好 我非常爱你
You're the boss. Okay. I love you very much.
我也爱你 戴维
I love you, too, David.
好
Okay.
这才是真正重要的 对不对?
That's all that matters, then, really, isn't it?
对
Yeah.
今晚... 什么?
And tonight... What?
电影精选列表