Well, thank you very much, but Dave has so much energy,
他几乎从不觉得累
he practically never gets tired.
哦 好
Oh. Good.
为心爱的男人做晚餐真开心
It'll be such fun fixing dinner for the man you love.
哦 我想感谢你帮我选了这瓶酒
Oh! Oh. And I want to thank you for helping me select this wine.
戴维就爱喝红酒
Dave just loves wine.
晚餐将是如此美丽和浪漫...
It's going to be so beautiful and romantic and...
戴维将会爱死
Dave is just going to love it.
对 体壮如牛...
Yeah. And with all that energy...
怎么? 我刚刚记起来我忘了件事
What? I just remembered something I forgot.
什么事? 我得出去了 以后见你好吗?
What? I've gotta pop off, and I'll see you later, huh?
好 再见 感谢你做的一切
Okay, goodbye. Thanks for everything.
不客气 美女
Pas de quoi, you sweet thing.
我威猛真的没事 多谢! 嘘!
My energy is just fine, thanks! Shh!
我只是想帮你
I'm only trying to help you.
是 是
Yeah, yeah.
你记得昨晚吗? 我记得昨晚
You remember last night? I remember last night.
老弟 如果你觉得昨晚苦不堪言
If you think last night was rough, buster,
你等着瞧她今晚为你准备了什么
you wait and see what she's got in store for you tonight.
甚至俯卧撑也救不了你
Even the pushups aren't going to help you.
在甜点前你就会打零分
You'll be a goner before dessert.
我感激你的关心 霍根
I appreciate your concern, Hogan,
但你在说什么?
but what are you talking about?
你不明白吗 你的大问题就是
Well, don't you see, your big problem is
你过于体壮如牛 对吧?
you got too much energy, right?
现在我求你 男人之间掏心窝子
Now I'm asking you, man to man,
给那信任你的可爱孩子公平机会
give that sweet trusting child a fair break.
在今晚之前自废武功
Exhaust yourself before tonight.
你又在老调重弹疲劳代替性♥爱♥
You're starting that substitute-for-sex routine again...
是真的!
It's true!
你问任何中年男人
You ask any middle-aged man.
他们没有任何肉♥欲♥烦恼
They don't have any problem with carnal desire.
他们从办公室回家累得没心思
They come home from the office too pooped to care.
对 我们得让你精疲力尽 孩子
Yeah. We've got to exhaust you, my boy,
要在今晚之前 拜托好吗
and before tonight. Please, will you...
拜托 信任我
Please, trust me.
我是为你好才这样做
I'm doing this for your good.
你愿意信任我吗? 嗯?
Will you put your trust in me? Huh?
嗨 亲爱的 欢迎回家
Hi, honey, welcome home.
怎么了?
What?
我抽筋了 什么?
I got a muscle spasm. What?
肩膀下面 亲爱的 有点扭伤了
Under the shoulder, honey. It's kinked up a little.
你这可怜的乖乖羊
You poor sweet lamb.
我非常...来 我来帮你
I'm awfully... Here, let me help you.
来 我可怜的宝贝 来
Here. My poor baby. Come on.
这是十分钟前快递送给你的 有附信
That was delivered for you about 10 minutes ago. There's a note on it.
干什么用的?
What's it for?
锻炼用的 哦
Well, it's for exercise. Oh.
其它这一切都是送来的
They brought all this other stuff, too.
是你买♥♥的吗?
Did you buy it?
不不 是... 是谁送的?
No, no. It's... Who's it from?
时刻警惕 ——你的朋友霍根
是一个朋友
It's from a friend.
难道这不友好吗?
Isn't that nice?
亲爱的 我好高兴你对健身感兴趣
Well, honey, I'm so glad you're taking an interest in sports.
嗯哼 我是说有点占地方
Uh-huh. Well, I mean, it'll be a little problem storing it,
但只要你健康快乐就是一切
but as long as you're healthy, happy and all of that.
好 晚餐马上准备好
Okay. Well, dinner will be ready in a minute.
我就去料理了 好吗?
I'm going to go watch everything, okay?
哦 好家伙
Oh, boy.
你知道 我从未有过兄弟
You know, I never had a brother,
所以我不知道男人对健身这么感兴趣
so I don't know much about men's interest in sports.
但我觉得贤妻应该爱屋及乌 不是吗?
But I think a good wife should take an interest. Don't you?
是 是
Yeah, yeah.
亲爱的 你觉得我上高尔夫课怎么样
Honey, how would you like it if I took golf lessons
在我们结婚后?
after we're married?
是 是 是好主意
Yeah, yeah, it would be a good idea.
你说呢?
What'd you say?
我纳闷是谁
I wonder who that is.
戴维曼宁先生在吗?
Mr. Dave Manning?
戴维 找你的
Dave, it's for you.
在 什么事?
Yeah, what is it?
哦 我的乖乖
Oh, my goodness.
我从未见过像这样的
I've never seen anything like that.
借过
Excuse me.
好 在这签字 先生
Yes. Sign here, sir.
哦 我的天 是真花
Oh, my... They're real.
美妙春宵 对不对 太太?
Nice evening, isn't it, missus?
不 是小姐
No, it's miss.
真美 谢谢你
They're beautiful. Thank you.
谢谢你 先生 谢谢你
Thank you, sir. Thank you.
哦 哦 对
Oh. Oh, yeah.
给 谢谢先生
There you go. Well, thank you, sir.
晚安 亲们
Well, good night, folks.
晚安
Good night.
就像招牌说的 祝好运
Like the sign says, good luck.
我纳闷怎么回事 没有附信 可能是谁送的呢?
I wonder what's going on. There's no note to it. Who could have sent it?
我想是霍根
I think it's from Hogan.
但是为什么?
But what for?
期中考试 我想我跟他说起那事
Midterms. I think I mentioned that to him.
难道他不是最可爱的人吗?
Well, isn't he the dearest thing?
花这么多时间和金钱
To take all that time and expense
只为你着想
just to think of you.
是 是
Yeah, yeah.
他是活雷锋
He's a doll.
我几乎忘了
I almost forgot.
我会在本周结束前掌握窍门
I'll get into the hang of it before the week is out.
怡人冰爽的马提尼送给我可怜的辛苦的男人...
A nice, ice-cold martini for when my poor, hard-working man...
亲爱的?
Honey?
你睡着了?
Are you asleep?
敬我自己
To me.
嗨 抱歉我在晚上这时候打扰你们
Hi, I'm sorry to bother you at this time of night.
我可以借一杯糖吗?
Could I borrow a cup of sugar?
当然可以 快进来
Why, sure. Come on in.
多谢
Thanks.
小心关门 戴维在睡觉
Be careful with the door. Dave's asleep.
我会像小老鼠一样蹑手蹑脚
I'll just tippy-toe like a little mouse.
他到底怎么回事?
Whatever happened to him?
我不知道
I don't know.
他精疲力竭回家 可怜人
Well, he came home exhausted, poor thing.
我不忍♥心叫醒他
I didn't have the heart to wake him.
马提尼是我最爱的软饮料
Martini is my favorite soft drink.
嘘! 嘘!
Shh! Shh!
自己拿
Help yourself.
谢谢
Thank you.
我去拿糖 好吗?
I'll go get the sugar, okay?
你在那边烹饪什么? 嗯?
What are you cooking over there? Hmm?
只是在做寂寞的单身汉小晚餐
Just a lonely little bachelor's dinner.
就要一杯糖?
With a cup of sugar?
听着 我有个主意
Listen, I've got a thought.
给你糖 多谢
Here's your sugar. Thanks.
你做晚餐也是白做 而且我讨厌自己做饭
Your dinner's going to waste, and I hate cooking for myself,
所以你我何不偷偷溜出去吃顿快餐?
so why don't you and I just sneak out and grab a fast bite?
非常感谢 但我真的不行
Well, thanks a lot, but I really couldn't.
你不能用锅碗瓢盆奏交响曲
You can't rattle around here with pots and pans.
你会吵醒那男孩
You're going to wake that boy up.
这倒也是
Well, that's true.
这孩子精疲力竭 我很担心
This kid is exhausted. I'm worried.
我是说 如果他想考高分需要休息 你懂的
I mean, he needs his sleep if he wants to get good marks, you know.
呃 我不知道... 听我说 我知道一个绝佳的小地方
Well, I don't know... Listen, I know a wonderful little
就在拐角
hole-in-the-wall. It's right around the corner.
电影精选列表