他非常有同情心
And, well, he was very sympathetic.
我肯定他是的
I'll bet he was.
我们坐在火边
Well, we sat by the fireplace,
我们聊天喝酒...
and we were talking and drinking and...
我猜我有点喝醉了
I guess I was a little tipsy.
你大醉 你当时是那样
You were potted, is what you were.
我不想试图以此当借口 戴维
Well, I am not trying to use that as an excuse, David.
好
Okay.
总之
Anyway,
霍根向我解释他觉得我跟你同居的计划
Hogan explained to me that he thought my plan to live with you
是试图合理化并掩盖
was a rationalization to try and cover up
我无法面对的基本欲望
a basic desire I couldn't face.
你无法面对的基本欲望
A basic desire that you couldn't face.
对 这就是我的朋友 霍根
Yeah, that's my pal, Hogan.
总之 不知从哪里
Anyway, out of nowhere, nowhere,
冒出这聪明点子
came this brilliant idea.
既然我只不过是想做♥爱♥...
If all I wanted was to be made love to...
是啊是啊?
Yeah, yeah, yeah?
那么跟谁做有关系吗
...then the particular fellow didn't matter.
这是谁的聪明点子?
And whose brilliant idea was that?
霍根的
Hogan's.
哦!
Oh!
我记得当时我觉得他的点子多么醍醐灌顶
I remember at the time thinking how marvelously lucid his mind was.
它是夜间灯塔
It's a beacon in the night.
考虑到我们喝了这么多酒
Well, considering all we had to drink,
我当时肯定四肢无力
why, I was positively fractured.
玩枕头大战我甚至打不到他一次
I couldn't even hit him once in the pillow fight.
枕头大战?
The pillow fight?
对 枕头大战
Yes, the pillow fight.
霍根只是试图让我开心
Well, Hogan was just trying to cheer me up.
我当时非常沮丧 戴维
I was awfully depressed, Dave.
哦 亲爱的...
Oh, honey...
戴维 拜托你听我说好吗?
Now, David, will you please listen to me?
亲爱的 我在听 我在听 好
Honey, I'm listening. I am listening. All right.
然后他亲我
Then he kissed me.
他亲你?
He kissed you?
霍根非常甜蜜试图假装是真心实意亲
It was very sweet of Hogan to try and pretend to be so sincere.
他还只是个志愿工了
And him just a volunteer worker, too.
然后我们坐在床边...
Well, then we were sitting on the edge of the bed...
到此为止! 到此为止!
That does it! That does it!
戴维! 戴维!
David! David!
我搞不清楚我们怎么到床上的
I haven't the vaguest idea how we got there.
戴维 你下结论太早了
Now, David, you're jumping to conclusions.
你想干什么? 别这样 戴维!
Now, what do you think you're doing? Now, stop that, David!
戴维! 你疯了吗? 为什么你打他!
David! Are you out of your mind? Why'd you hit him!
他起来后再打他! 哇 你打得好重!
Hit him again when he gets up! Boy, do you pack a wallop!
戴维 为什么你这样做?
David, why would you do that?
就是为了痛快
For the sheer ecstatic pleasure of it.
他起来了 打他!
He's up. Belt him! Well...
你敢碰我 我也打...
You lay a hand on me, and I'll...
戴维 没出别的事
David, nothing else happened.
是啊! 什么?
Yeah! What?
是真的 我发誓 没出事!
It's the truth. I swear it. Nothing happened!
等等 你是告诉我你坐在那里
Wait a minute... Do you mean to tell me that you sat over there
在黑暗中跟他喝酒大谈性♥爱♥
and drank with him in the dark and talked sex by the volume
让他乱亲你 又没出事?
and let him kiss you and everything and nothing?
我一直想解释
I kept trying to explain.
呃...
Well...
霍根 听着 我很抱歉
Hogan, look, I'm sorry.
一晚销魂 挨打也值了
Perfectly all right, I deserved every bit of it.
对 呃 我不懂
Yeah, well, I didn't understand.
富贵险中求 你懂吗 小子
Fortunes of war, you know, son.
眼睛怎么样?
How's the eye?
眼睛? 眼睛没事
The eye? The eye's fine.
我的嘴唇有事 你昨晚咬的
I'm having trouble with my lip here. You bit it last night.
霍根 我真的很抱歉
Hogan, I'm sorry, really.
没事 我有两片嘴唇
That's all right. I got another one.
兄弟 心里不怀恨吧? 不怀恨
Well, brother, no hard feelings, huh? No.
快来
Come on.
我得说 不是每个男人如此有君子之风
I must say, not every fellow has such a gentlemanly attitude
面对刚跟他的女人做过爱的男人
towards a man who just made love to his girl.
跟我做♥爱♥了? 你没有!
Made love to me? You did not!
哦 哦
Oh. Oh.
我本来发誓说谎 但我自然以为你已经告诉他了
I would have lied under oath, but I naturally assumed you'd told him.
没什么要告诉的 没发生过
Well, there's nothing to tell. It didn't happen.
没发生过
It didn't happen.
你喝的太多了 你在说胡话 霍根
Well, you had too much to drink. You're confused, Hogan.
喝的太多了 我在说胡话
Too much to drink and I'm confused.
她完全忘了 这样就跟没发生一样好
She's forgotten completely. That's just as good as if nothing happened.
我没有忘 好了 萝缤 忘了吧!
I have not forgotten. It's all right, Rob. Forget it!
听他说的 好像实际发生了
Well, listen to him, implying that if it actually had happened,
我还不知道似的
I wouldn't even know.
这是弥天大谎 不是吗?
That'd be a gyp, wouldn't it?
我们还是别提这事了
Let's just drop the whole thing.
我不想... 我想帮你
I don't... Trying to help you.
你想要我说什么?
What do you want me to say?
我想要你说真话
I want you to tell the truth.
你什么也没做!
You didn't do anything!
我什么也没做 不管做了什么完全没做
I didn't do anything, nothing at all whatsoever happened.
好
Okay.
我没做? 当然没做!
I didn't? Of course not!
你应该知道 但话说回来 我也应该知道
Well, you ought to know. But then again, so should I.
等等 我看来是做了
Now, wait a minute, it sure seemed it to me.
我是说 我可能知之不多 但这种事
I mean, I may not know much, but this is one thing
我识别出来从无失误
I've never failed to recognize.
让我们从头再来一遍
Let's take it from the beginning.
我们不要从头再来一遍! 我不想知道
Let's not take it from the beginning! I don't want to know.
戴维 拜托冷静
David, just calm down.
我怎么办? 我想知道!
Well, what about me? I want to know!
我真的想知道
I sure want to know about it.
我真的想知道我做了什么
I sure want to know what I did.
我身体这么糟了吗 都不知道什么时候做没做吗?
Has it gotten so bad I don't know when I do or when I don't?
老天慈悲 到这一步 还剩几年阳寿?
Merciful heavens, when that goes, what's left?
我发誓昨晚我搂住了某人
I would have sworn I had my arms around someone last night.
早上好
Morning.
艾琳 你在这里干什么?
Irene, what are you doing here?
我老是突然出现 不是吗?
I do keep popping up, don't I?
哦 老天!
Oh, good Lord!
我不但不知道"是否做了" 我甚至不知道"在跟谁"!
I not only don't know "if," I don't even know "who"!
抱歉 昨晚我很担心你
Sorry, I was worried about you last night.
唉 个个如此关心我的福利
Honestly, everybody's so darned concerned about my well-being.
拜托你听我说好吗?
Will you please listen to me?
我来是因为我不想要你和戴维
I came because I didn't want you and Dave
一开始生活就迈错步子
to start off life on the wrong foot.
我明白你昨晚给她设下性陷阱 性陷阱?
I saw that sex trap you set for her last night. Sex trap?
亲爱的 必须有人关心你的幸福
Honey, somebody had to watch out for your welfare,
看到你没有自食实验的苦果
to see that you didn't drown in your own experiments.
呃 告诉你 艾琳
Well, for your information, Irene,
其实这不关你的事
not that it's any of your business,
但我昨晚早早离开了
but I left early last night.
我来的时候 你们都走了
Well, when I got here, you were both gone.
这就是我想告诉你的
That's what I was trying to tell you.
我出去了 走了一夜 想了一夜
I was out, walking all night long, thinking.
这地方当时没人
Well, the place was empty,
除了这个可怜虫
except for this miserable creature,
醉醺醺半躺在床上!
sprawled half-on, half-off the bed in alcoholic stupor!
我把他的脚放上♥床♥让他舒服 他怎么着?
I put his feet up to make him comfortable, and what does he do?
听清楚 无意识下 他仍然色心大发!
Out cold, mind you, and he still makes a pass!
我就知道! 我就知道昨晚有个人!
I knew it! I knew there was somebody!
我不是幻觉
I wasn't having hallucinations.
电影精选列表