Don't forget I warned you.
警告你的室友
Warn your roommate.
这是多卡丝...或者称多卡丝太太 姓...
Dorkus... Or is it Mrs. Dorkus, or...
墨菲 墨菲
Murphy. Murphy.
墨菲太太 这是戴维曼宁
Mrs. Murphy, this is Dave Manning.
戴维曼宁 这是墨菲太太
Dave Manning, Mrs. Murphy.
她为霍根先生工作
She works for Mr. Hogan.
你好
Hi.
你好...
How do you...
不不不 不是我要睡这床 你瞧...
No, no, no, that's not for me. You see...
亲爱的 她迟早会发现的
Honey, she's bound to find out sooner or later.
是的 呃 不是看起来这样
Yeah. Well, then, it's not what it appears to be.
我想解释一下我们的约定...
I'd like to explain our arrangement, Mrs...
请别说了
Hush. Please.
什么也不用说了
Don't say another word.
不需要解释
There's no need to explain.
好极了 真的好极了
It's beautiful, just beautiful.
我祝福你们俩
My blessings on you both.
不是像这样...
It's not like that...
这叫贱♥人♥自有天收!
What divine justice this is for somebody!
祝福你们 祝福你们俩 再见
Bless you, bless you both. Bye.
再见
Bye.
你今晚肯定会有个惊喜
Are you in for a surprise tonight.
什么这么好笑?
What's so amusing?
回家再告诉你
I'll tell you when we get home.
我等不及要吃自家饭菜了
I can't wait for some of that home cooking.
善于发明的小魔鬼
You inventive little devil, you.
再见 亲爱的 我马上回来
Bye, honey. I'll be back in a second.
再入虎穴 小弟
Once more into the breach, my boy *
哦
Oh.
嗨 你好!
Hey, there!
别吃惊 只是我 霍根 送来小礼物
Don't be startled. It's just me, Hogan. Got a little gift.
我希望你喜欢 我亲手种的
I hope you like them. I grow them myself.
只是想表示"欢迎"
It's just a way of saying, "Welcome,"
我衷心希望我们将成为最好的朋友
and I do hope that we'll be the very best of friends.
嗨 你好
Well, hi, there.
你到底是谁?
Who the hell are you?
我是霍根 我住在走廊对面
Hogan. I live across the hall.
对 继续说
Yeah. Keep talking.
就给我几秒让我回过神 好吗?
Well, give me just a couple of seconds to collect my wits, will you?
相信我 这不容易 什么不容易?
Believe me, it isn't easy. What isn't easy?
你知道吗 我有点震惊看到你走出门
You know, it's a bit of a shock to see you come through the door there
就这样只裹条浴巾...
with a towel wrapped around you like that and all...
现在等等 老兄... 我期待的是看见
Well, now, wait a minute, buddy... I expected to see someone
比你更娇美的人 胸部不毛茸茸的
a little daintier than you, without hair all over their chest.
现在听着 该谁震惊呢?
Well, now, look here... Who's shocked?
你知道吗 我正在剃须 忙自己的事
You know, I'm in there shaving, minding my own business,
突然一个男人给我送花
and suddenly a man brings me flowers.
是的 我能看出双方都很尴尬 不是吗?
Yeah, well, I can see the confusion works both ways, doesn't it?
当然是的
Well, it certainly does.
你怎么进来的? 你的门是开的
How did you get in here? Your door was open.
不不不 门没有开 门是关上的
No, no, no, the door was not open. The door was closed.
你怎么进来的? 你想干什么?
How'd you get in? What do you want?
我是霍根 我就住在走廊对面
Hogan. I live just across the way,
我顺便来道声欢迎...
and I dropped in to say welcome, and...
就原路返回 好吗?
Well, just drop back across the way, okay?
还有下次敲门!
And next time, knock!
嗨 霍根
Hi, Hogan.
你来了 亲爱的
There you are, my dear.
嗨 我刚刚出去买♥♥点菜
Hi, I just dashed out to get some groceries.
给 我想这可能为你的新公♥寓♥添色
Here. I thought these might help brighten up your new apartment.
我亲手种的
I grow them myself here.
你难道不是世界上
Well, aren't you the dearest,
最可爱的最甜蜜的人吗 谢谢你 你真是太好了
sweetest person in the world. Thank you. That's very kind of you.
我可以帮你拿吗?
Can I give you a hand with those?
不用 不重
No, they're not heavy.
听我说 这个...有点尴尬
Hey, look, this is... It's kind of awkward.
我觉得最好直说
I guess I'd better just come right out and say it.
你公♥寓♥里有个男人
There's a man in your apartment, there.
我进去时他脸上涂满肥皂 我想他在刮胡子
Had soap all over his face. I think he was shaving when I went in there.
他叫戴维 对
His name is David. Yes.
呃 完全没关系 我是说 是你的公♥寓♥
Well, it's perfectly all right. I mean, it's your apartment.
随便你怎么用
You do with it what you want.
我只是觉得你应该知道我知道这事了
I just thought that you should know that I knew about the young man.
他叫戴维
His name is David.
你说过了
You said that.
他看起来是挺不错的小伙子 我们俩...
He seems like a very nice young fellow. We...
他可能热恋你吧?
Probably madly in love with you, huh?
我们计划他一毕业就结婚
We plan to get married after he graduates.
我衷心祝愿你们
I wish you the very best.
顺便说 我要我的佣人略备薄宴
Incidentally, I had my servant whip up a little dinner.
我想也许你和你的女友愿意赏光
I thought maybe you and your girlfriend would like to join me.
女友? 对 你的室友
Girlfriend? Yeah, your roommate.
哦
Oh.
呃 我很感激
Well, I appreciate it.
非常感谢 你太客气了 但我很累了
Well, thanks a lot, and that's very kind of you, but I'm bushed.
也许改天晚上吧
Maybe some other evening.
再次感谢送花 它们真美
Thanks again for the flowers. They're just beautiful.
晚安 霍根 晚安
Good night, Hogan. Good night.
嗨 我回家了
Hello, I'm home.
嗨 亲爱的
Hi, honey.
听我说件事 你出门的时候
Hey, listen to this. While you were gone,
一个住在对门的疯子进来了 他还拿着花...
some nut from across the hall comes in, and he's got...
那是我们不得不看到的丑态之一
That's one of the things we're going to have to watch.
好吧 我就穿浴袍
All right, I'll get a robe.
我觉得我们谁也不要光穿 内♥裤♥、衬裙或浴巾走来走去
I don't think either of us should walk around in panties, slips or towels.
那样的话会很难相处 好吗?
Things are going to be tough enough as it is, okay?
好 好 总之我要告诉你的是
Yeah, okay. Well, anyway, what I was going to tell you,
住在对门的疯子进来了 他还拿着这些花...
this nut from across the way comes in, and he's got these...
那是霍根 他是我们的房♥东
That's Hogan. He's our landlord.
我们的房♥东?
Our landlord?
他是非常甜蜜可亲的人 绝对无害
He's a very dear sweet fellow, absolutely harmless.
他来这里转悠想干什么?
Well, what's he hanging around here for?
我不知道
I have no idea.
萝缤 什么事?
Rob. Yeah?
我老是在想我俩的事 你知道吗
I've been giving us some more thought, you know,
我对这计划的看法不太确定了
and I'm not sure how I feel about this whole setup.
呃 这计划绝对有意思
Well, that's absolutely charming.
我们的第一夜 我们都没有放好东西
Our first night, we've hardly finished unpacking,
你就产生怀疑
and already you have doubts.
呃 我既然住进来了
Yeah, well, now that I've moved in,
我明白我开弓没有回头箭
I can see what I've let myself in for.
亲爱的 我们之间的这种关系不太正常
Honey, this is an abnormal relationship between us.
不太正常! 对 是的
It's not abnormal! Yes, it is.
你怎能这样说话?
Why, how can you talk like that?
呃
Well...
总体想法是同居又不同床
The whole idea was to live together without sleeping together.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
让彼此了解
Well, to get to know each other,
明白我们是不是真的性格确实相合
to find out if we have real, honest-to-goodness character compatibility,
暴露自己 交换秘密
to reveal ourselves, to exchange confidences.
对
Yeah.
萝缤 你的话有大道理却没有道理
Robin, you're using a lot of big words that don't make a lot of sense.
如果这都没有道理...
Well, if that doesn't make sense...
我是说 "性格相合"这些狗屁道理
I mean, "character compatibility" and all that junk.
我知道听起来很美 亲爱的
I know it sounds good, honey,
但既然我毕业后还要读研究生...
but ever since I came back to do post-graduate work...
我们就确定关系继续同居 戴维
We're going steady and living together, David.
在男女关系史上没人这样...
In the history of man and woman, nobody has embarked...
戴维 不要少见多怪...
David, don't make...
我并不是守旧!
电影精选列表