我不会跟你打赌能得逞
I wouldn't bet ya that it could happen
甚至身处繁星之下也不行
Not even under the stars
我不会跟你打赌能得逞
I wouldn't bet ya that it could happen
甚至弗拉门歌♥吉他伴奏也不灵
Not with flamenco guitars
但你可以跟我打赌能得逞
But you can bet me that it could happen
她的眼睛大睁 但她的心放松警惕
Her eyes are open, but her hearts nappin'
她怎能禁得住诱惑的动摇?
How can she help it temptations tappin'?
在欲欲树下
Under the yum yum tree
我不会跟你打赌她会开始渴望
I wouldn't bet ya that she'll start sighin'
甚至身处明月之下也不行
Not even under the moon
我不会跟你打赌她会开始买♥♥账
I wouldn't bet ya that she'll start buyin'
屡试不爽的情调也不灵
That old reliable tune
但你可以跟我打赌她会开始献上
But you can bet me that she'll start throwin'
一百万个吻 她会开始热情洋溢
A million kisses and she'll start glowin'
快乐之液当然会开始流淌
The happy juices will sure start flowin'
在欲欲树下
Under the yum yum tree
当欲望大发时
When the yum yum's in bloom
她注定会失去她的心智
She's bound to lose her heart
那一切自然的芬芳
All that natural perfume
会让烟花开始迸放
Should make the fireworks start
即使你搂住了她 我不会跟你打赌
I wouldn't bet ya though you've embraced her
你就像你以为的那样聪明
You're quite as smart as you thought
即使你追到了她 我不会跟你打赌
I wouldn't bet ya though you have chased her
你就不是被捉住的那个人
You're not the one who's been caught
五雷轰顶之际
In all the lightening and all the thunder
它会让你开始疑惑
It's gonna make you begin to wonder
到底是谁让谁置身欲欲树下
Just who it was who led who under the yum yum tree
欲欲树下
The yum yum tree
欲欲树下
The yum yum tree
欲欲树下
The yum yum tree
戴维 这样很痒 亲爱的
David, that tickles, darling.
-你知道什么让我发疯吗? -什么?
-You know what drives me crazy? -What?
我们在浪费时间
Time we're wasting.
萝缤 嫁给我 好吗?
Robin, marry me. Will you?
戴维 我们已经说过了
David, we've been all through that.
我步入婚姻殿堂不想是出于
I won't be lobbied into marriage
过度激发的腺体
by over-stimulated glands.
萝缤 这不一样
Rob, this is different.
但是 戴维 我想出于爱嫁给你
But, David, I want to marry you out of love,
深深的 真正的 绝对的爱
deep, real and absolute.
我不想被自己骚动的体液冲昏头脑
I don't want to be carried away by my own fermenting juices,
就像我认识的一些姑娘
like some girls I know.
当热度冷却下来时 还剩下什么?
When the temperatures cooled down, what were they left with?
被销蚀的希望 未达成的梦想 还有一屋子孩子们
Corroded hopes, unfulfilled dreams, and a house full of children.
-不 多谢了 别找我 -萝缤
-Well, no, thanks. Not for me. -Rob.
所以我们设计的计划很完美 戴维
That's why the plan we've worked out is so perfect, David.
一起住 又不一起睡
To live together without sleeping together.
这绝对是良策
Why, it's an absolutely brilliant way
发现我们是否合得来
to find out if we're compatible.
这是疯了 亲爱的 你在要求
It's crazy. Honey, you're asking
无比顺利的婚姻未来
for a silk-smooth marital future
没有一点问题 没有这种事
without any problems whatsoever, and there ain't no such animal.
看在老天份上 我们可以试试
Well, for Pete's sake, we can try.
你疯了 你知道吗?
You're wacky, you know that?
-你... -戴维 这样做很有道理
-You're... -David, it makes very good sense.
-明白我们是否个性真的合得来 -嗯哼
-We find out if we have real character compatibility... -Uh-huh.
明白我们是否符合彼此的非肉体需求
...to see if we fulfill each other's non-physical needs.
听着 戴维 你之前同意了
Now, David, you agreed.
我现在不同意
I don't agree.
听着 亲爱的 我会同意这样做
Now, honey, I'm going along with this thing
因为谁让我爱上了你
because I happen to be in love with you,
但改变不了这事实 你是真正的镀金的疯子
but that doesn't alter the fact that you are a genuine, gold-plated kook.
谁听说过正常的 按理不疯的人
Who ever heard of normal, supposedly sane people
以这种疯狂的计划一起同居?
living together in such a nutty setup?
戴维 我想...
David, I want...
好吧好吧 我说了我会同意
All right, all right. I said I'd go along with it.
那么全解决了? 哦 戴维!
Then it's all settled? Oh, David!
我现在只要找个公♥寓♥了
All I have to do now is find an apartment.
你知道吗 你真的很健忘
You know, you're really oblivious.
这附近找不到一个公♥寓♥
Nobody goes out around here and finds an apartment.
我有已婚的朋友 他们已经找了几个月了
I have married friends who've been searching for months.
别担心 我会找到个公♥寓♥
Don't worry about it. I will find an apartment.
-你会找到个公♥寓♥ -再见 我得赶紧走了
-You will find an apartment. -Bye-bye. I have to run.
我们都渴望知道结果如何 随时告知我们好不好?
We're all dying to know how it works out. Keep us informed, won't you?
你们知道吗 我得想个办法
Do you know that I'm gonna have to figure out a way
别让我父母查出来
to keep my parents from finding out?
他们会勃然大怒 如果知道我跟一个男人同居
They'd go screaming berserk if they knew I was living with a man.
你的牙刷要跟戴维的牙刷并排挂了
Your toothbrush hanging right by Dave's, side by side.
哦 听起来好违禁 让我起鸡皮疙瘩了
Ooh! It sounds so deliciously illicit. I get goose bumps.
婚姻教育
要我说 我不认为离婚率就完全体现了
May I say, I don't think the divorce rate is the entire picture
琴瑟不谐
of disharmony and discord.
你什么意思?
How do you mean?
考虑到成千上万的婚姻没有离婚
Well, think of all the thousands of marriages where there is not divorce.
人们只是同居却又相互讨厌
People just go on living together in mutual dislike.
我赞同阿迪丝 这种现象一大原因是
I agree with Ardice. And one reason this happens
因为娃娃们在感情成熟前结了婚
is because kids get married before they're emotionally mature.
他们以为是爱 但其实只是强烈的肉体吸引
They think it's love, but it's really just intense physical attraction.
确实
Exactly.
娃娃们开始搂脖子 他们失去一切理性思考能力
Kids go start necking, they lose all power of rational thinking.
有个求爱阶段是必须的
There has to be a courtship.
男生和女生必须彼此了解
A boy and girl have got to get to know each other.
在停泊汽车的前座上吗?
In the front seat of a parked car?
老天 你们如此忙于搂脖子时
God, when you're so busy necking,
谁还有时间做个性分♥析♥?
who's got time for a character analysis?
试着做笔记
Try taking notes.
我试了
I did.
好了
All right.
明天讲维克多爱森斯坦博士编著的
Tomorrow, the first four chapters of Neurotic Interaction in Marriage,
《婚姻中的神经质互斥》头四章 今天到此为止
edited by Dr. Victor Eisenstein. That's all for today.
哦
Oh.
再见 艾琳
Bye-bye, Irene.
萝缤 昨天有个旧金山的电♥话♥找你
Robin, there was a call for you yesterday from San Francisco.
-你接到了? -是的 只是妈妈打来的
-Did you get it? -Yes. It was only Mother.
她想知道复活节假期你是否会前往?
She wants to know if you're coming up for Easter vacation?
我打算写作 我会想办法的
I meant to write. I'll take care of it.
艾琳 我可以问你一个无礼问题吗?
Irene, can I ask you an impertinent question?
怎么 作为你的老师还是作为你的姨妈?
Why, as your teacher or your aunt?
不如就作为一个女人
More as just a woman.
在你嫁给弗兰克姨父前 你有没有...
Before you married Uncle Frank, did you...
我有没有什么?
Did I what?
你懂的
You know.
我希望我理解错了
Well, I was hoping I was mistaken.
我不是在做道德判断
I'm not passing moral judgment.
我只是在做个人调查
I'm just doing personal research.
你知道吗 戴维和我没有
You know, Dave and I haven't.
这种事不必广而告之
It's not necessary to announce that fact.
萝缤 有时候你可能失去意志力
Robin, sometimes you can be unnerving.
我就是不想重蹈你和弗兰克姨父的覆辙
I just don't want to make the same mistake you and Uncle Frank made.
我想要我的婚姻美满 我不要离婚
I want my marriage to work. No divorces for me.
我们可以改时间讨论吗?
Could we discuss it another time?
我真的得赶紧走了 亲爱的
I really have to rush, darling.
明天翻译第十页荷马的段落 好吗?
Translate the passages of Homer on page 10 tomorrow, all right?
查尔斯
Charles.
嗨 听着 我有整整两节课 自♥由♥时间帮你搬家 艾琳
Hi. Listen, I've got two whole free periods to help you move, Irene.
不会给你带来不便吧?
Sure it's not inconveniencing you?
当然不会 你好 萝缤
I'm sure. Hello, Robin.
你好 搬家? 谁要搬家?
Hi. Move? Who's moving?
霍华德博士好心答应帮我搬家
Dr. Howard has kindly consented to help me move.
搬离那间好公♥寓♥? 为什么?
From that divine apartment? Why?
艾琳 快走吧 我们要迟到了
电影精选列表