What are you doing down there?
没什么 萝缤 你理解不了的
Nothing, Rob. You wouldn't understand.
晚安 萝缤
Good night, Rob.
发射后30秒
Thirty seconds after blast off,
火箭通过主入口 报告入轨
the rocket had cleared its primary entry and was reported on course.
宇航员米切尔说他深感鼓舞
Astronaut Mitchell says he's feeling exhilarated
并且风景殊胜 今天在罗马...
and the view is spectacular. In Rome today...
拿着这些 还有别盯在我后背
Take these, and get off my back.
上午愉快
Have a good morning.
早上好 墨菲
Good morning, Murphy.
哇 早起的鸟儿有肉看
My, ain't we the early bird.
我帮你拿 佩姬小姐
I'll get it for you, Miss Page.
谢谢你 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you so much.
看来你很缺布料
Looks like you run out of material.
墨菲!
Murph!
我们只是在谈她的水槽漏水
We were just talking about a leak in her sink.
霍根先生! 你在这里面干什么?
Mr. Hogan! What were you doing in there, boy?
给 用我的手帕 墨菲
Here, take my handkerchief. Murphy.
什么事?
What?
赶走那猫咪
Get rid of that cat.
我会赶走她 霍根先生
I'll get rid of her, Mr. Hogan.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
来 来帮你擦干 你整晚都在那外面?
Come on, let's get you dry. Were you out there all night?
我不想现在问你 但等你有时间
I don't want to ask you now, but when you got a minute,
我非常想了解昨晚的事
I'd sure love to hear about last night.
先好好洗个热水澡 休息一会
After a nice hot shower and a little rest,
之后你又是生龙活虎的霍根
you'll be our old Hogan again.
他出了什么事?
What happened to him?
在灌木丛里发现他
Found him in the bushes.
昨晚一定疯狂派对
Must have been a heck of a party last night.
哦 墨菲
Oh, Murph.
他活得真爽
Man, he's really living.
好了 亲爱的
Well, okay. Honey.
什么事? 爱你
What? Love you.
爱你
Love you.
建筑师先生 你忘了你的制图书
Mr. Architect, you forgot your drafting books.
我一定是昏头了 好了 慢点开车
I gotta be cracking up. Okay, now, drive slowly.
好的 你确定你今天想旷课?
Yeah, okay. You sure you want to cut classes today?
当然 我有许多事要做 我要布置好家
Positive. I have a lot of things I have to get settled.
我想做好厨房♥储备
I want to stock the kitchen properly,
我得去自助洗衣店
I have to go to the laundromat.
还有我想今晚给你做
And I want to cook you the most
最可口的晚餐 等着瞧
scrumptious dinner tonight, wait and see.
好的 再见
Okay. So long.
再见
Bye-bye.
再来一次
One more time.
也许我今天也留在家旷课算了
Maybe I'll stay home from class today, too.
戴维 去上学 嗯哼
David, go to school. Mmm-hmm.
是的 你知道吗 合租得解决好洗澡安排
Yes. Well, you know, we have to work out the shower arrangements
还有所有这些事
and all of that sort of thing.
嗨 艾琳 我等会打给你 奥古斯特
Hi, Irene. I'll call you back later, August.
你想喝点咖啡什么的吗?
Do you want some coffee or something like that?
萝缤 我就不浪费时间客套了
Robin, I'm not going to waste time with pleasantries.
我刚刚看见戴维曼宁离开
I saw David Manning leave just now.
发生了什么事?
Now, what's going on?
等等 根本不是那样的
Now, wait, it's not like that at all.
我是邀请戴维搬进来住
I invited Dave to move in.
没错! 但是完全纯洁的关系
Yes! On a perfectly proper basis.
他睡在那里 我睡在上面
He sleeps there, and I sleep way up there.
那上面 才两丈远
Way up there. My, my, that's all of 20 feet.
我们是柏拉图式同居
We're living together platonically
来确定我们是否性格相合
to determine our character compatibility.
性格相合?
Character compatibility?
对
Why, yes.
呃 你现在是成年姑娘了
Well, you're a grown girl now,
你做调查研究可能做过头
and you can carry investigation too far.
我们做了什么了?
What have we done?
但你懂的...
But you know what...
你是说他真的睡在这里?
You mean he really sleeps here?
我发誓
Cross my heart.
戴维同意这样的安排?
And David goes along with this arrangement?
他绝对认同我
Why, he's absolutely aligned with me
做这高尚美丽的精神实验
in this noble and beautiful experiment of the mind.
有时我觉得该让我的学生教我了
Sometimes, I think my students should be teaching me.
你知道我说的了 真的可能行得通
You know what I said, it just might all work out.
威尔逊小姐! 多卡丝
Miss Wilson! Dorkus.
早上好 多卡丝 你好 萝缤
Good morning, Dorkus. Hi, Robin.
不用担心我 艾琳 好吗?
Well, don't worry about me, Irene. Okay?
我会试着不担心
I'll try not to.
我以后见你
I'll see you later.
你住进了好地方吗?
You get settled in some place nice?
我能跟你怎么说? 就是栖身而已
What can I tell you? It's a roof over my head.
霍根在吗?
Is Hogan around?
他去理发店了
He went to the barber shop.
有时间喝杯咖啡吗?
Have time for a cup of coffee?
新做的咖啡 好
Love it. Made some fresh. Good.
坦白说 我之前很担心
Well, what I was worried about, quite frankly,
萝缤住在霍根对门
was Robin living next door to Hogan.
看来我是太多疑了
Shows what kind of a suspicious mind I have.
为什么你不该怀疑?
Why shouldn't you?
因为我是怀疑论者 不相信
Because I'm skeptical, mistrusting,
妒嫉 女人的毛病都有
jealous and all those horrible female things
我一直教育我的姑娘们不要有
I keep teaching my girls not to be.
怎么 就因为我搬走了
Why, just because I moved out,
我就该觉得霍根会想占我外甥女的便宜吗?
should I think that Hogan would want to take advantage of my niece?
确实
Why indeed.
你知道吗 我觉得我现在理解霍根了
You know, I think I understand Hogan now.
你知道他是什么吗?
You know what he is?
可怜的迷失的孤独的小男孩
A poor, lost, lonely little boy
从我这里寻找爱和理解
who looked for love and understanding from me.
你知道吗 作为大学教授
You know, for a college professor,
有些事上你可能很笨
you can be pretty stupid about some things.
不不不不 这事我真的懂 儿童心理学
No, no, no, no, that's one thing I do know. The psychology of the child.
我的专业
I majored in it.
霍根就是个孩子
And Hogan is a child.
只要看看这地方
Just look at this place.
你知道它是什么吗? 它是游戏围栏
You know what it is? It's a playpen.
还有他送给我的可爱的小猩猩玩具
And that dear little gorilla doll he gave me.
那就是可怜的迷失的孤独的小男孩的礼物
That's the gift of a poor, lost, lonely little boy.
在我呕吐前 我能不能
Before I throw up, and I may,
让你看看霍根的专业是什么
let me show you what Hogan majored in.
专业? 这边来
Majored in? Right this way.
这就是可怜的迷失的孤独的男孩的玩具橱
Here's the poor, lost, lonely boy's closet of playthings.
霍根的私人动物园
Hogan's private zoo.
你瞧
There you are.
用39美分一个猩猩 他把你耍成猴了
For a 39-cent gorilla, he made a monkey out of you.
"美丽的关系"
"Beautiful relationship."
现在来这边 看他的私人钥匙店
Now over here, we have his private key shop.
有人获赠心形钥匙吗?
Anybody for heart-shaped keys?
我特制的钥匙 "想着我" 嗯?
My very own key. "Think of me." Hmm?
我来讲讲这个公♥寓♥房♥间的简史
Let us do a little history of this apartment unit
霍根是如何可怜孤单的
of poor lonely Hogan's.
我1959年来为他工作
I came to work for him about 1959.
那一年艾丽卡住你的公♥寓♥
That was the year Ericka had your apartment.
她是啤酒馆的脱衣舞娘
She was a stripper in a beer joint.
艾丽卡!
Ericka!
然后是谢丽尔 她是非常私人的秘书
Then there was Cheryl. She was a very private secretary.
谢丽尔?
Cheryl?
然后是埃利斯 我从来不知道她的职业
Then Elise. I never did know what she did.
埃利斯?
Elise?
格雷琴 她是护士
电影精选列表