I'm hardly old-fashioned!
这也不是同居
This isn't living together, either.
也许以你的定义是的 但以我的不是
Maybe by your definition, but not by mine.
戴维...
David...
一男一女决定同居
A man and woman decide to live together,
拜托就正经同居!
for crying out loud, let them live together!
不是闲躺着吃早餐
Not lying around eating breakfast and
玩抢浴室游戏
playing musical chairs for the bathroom,
睡在行军床上 这样不是同居...
sleeping on cots and things like this...
好了 走开
All right, get away.
滚!
Get out!
你挡住了 快滚!
You're in the... Go on, get out!
不要 快滚开 求求猫大爷
Come on, get out of there, please.
这是我们约定好的 不是吗?
Now, that's what we agreed to, wasn't it?
是的 是的 是我们约定好的
Yeah, yeah, that's what we agreed to.
我们以前不做♥爱♥ 戴维
We didn't make love before, Dave.
对
No.
将来也一样
Well, this will be just the same,
只是我们将来更多时间在一起
except that we'll be together more.
不 不一样了 萝缤
No, it's not the same, Robin.
以前我离开你后我可以回家
Before, when I left you, I could go home
洗冷水澡释放我苦闷的身体
and ease my tortured body under a cold shower.
浴室这里有
So shower here.
是啊 听到你穿着性感内衣在旁边走动
Oh, yeah, with you rustling around in your sexy underthings.
我醒着的时候都要在流水的龙头下度过
I'll spend every waking hour under a running faucet.
我承认计划略有瑕疵 瑕疵?
I admit the plan has a few flaws. Flaws?
我赞同你 亲爱的 我的性♥欲♥怎么克服?
Well, I'll go along with you there. Honey, what about my libido?
我怎么克服的? 我遭受与你相同的诱惑
Well, what about me? I'm subject to the same intoxications you are.
不 你没有 你没有... 什么?
No, you're not. No, you're... What?
你没有! 女人贞操带戴了几个世纪 意志力已经完美
Well, you're not! Women have had centuries to perfect their willpower.
如果你因此火大
Well, if you're going to be flip about it,
也许我们应该取消整件事
maybe we should call the whole thing off.
不要这么敏感 萝缤
Now don't be touchy about it, Robin.
你总是显得好像是我逼你同居似的
You're always going to make it look like I tried to force you into it.
你就收声一会好吗?
Will you just hold your voice down for a minute?
我只不过说...
All I said was...
你立约 你又破掉
You made a bargain and you broke it.
我可什么也没破着 你就是破了
I didn't break anything. Yes, you did.
我就是站在这里 试图冷静地商量...
I was standing here, calmly trying to...
我本该更认清你
I should have known better.
我本该认清你
That's what I should have known.
你在变成一个小尖叫♥鸡♥ 萝缤
You're turning into a little screamer, Robin.
好 听着 我们何不取消整件事?
Well, look, why don't we just call the whole thing off?
何不? 好 我正可能这样做
Why not? Well, I just might do that.
好 去做 好
Well, go ahead. Okay,
如果你想这样的话 好
if you want to be that way about it, okay.
再见! 再见!
Goodbye! Goodbye!
再见!
Goodbye!
戴维!
Dave!
戴维 我很抱歉!
Dave, I'm sorry!
我忘了我没换衣服
I forgot I wasn't dressed.
哦 亲爱的
Oh, dear.
我很抱歉 我不该那样争吵
I'm sorry. I shouldn't argue like that.
总之是我的错
It was my fault, anyway.
快回来吧
Come on back.
来 快回来
Come on. Come on back.
哦 不
Oh, no...
我没有权利生气
I had no right to be angry.
我不该抱怨的
Well, I shouldn't have complained.
我立下协议 我就要坚守
I made a bargain, and I'm going to stick to it.
你原谅我吗? 是的
You forgive me? Yes.
我们可能要把那事完全戒掉
We'll probably have to cut that out completely.
对 我们不想在开始前就被打败
Yeah. We don't want to go down in defeat before we even begin.
听着 我们来象征做一做
Listen, let's do something symbolic.
做什么?
Like what?
拿你的牙刷
Get your toothbrush.
牙刷?
A toothbrush?
我在浴室等你
I'll meet you in the bathroom.
牙刷
Toothbrush.
哦 我的...
Oh, my...
来
There.
用这把牙刷表示 我与你结合
With this toothbrush, I do thee wed.
它们不可爱吗? 并排
Aren't they adorable? Side by side.
我们被禁止的位置
A position forbidden to us.
我想我们是时候上♥床♥了 睡觉
Well, I think it's about time we should get to bed. To sleep.
分开睡
Separately.
两张不同的床 对
In two different beds, yeah.
对
Yeah.
你喜欢什么时候洗澡?
When do you like to take a shower?
通常在晚上
Nights, usually.
我也是 但我就早上洗
Me, too. But I'll take mornings.
不不 这对我来说没关系
No, no, it makes no difference to me.
呃 我们可以交换
Well, we could trade off.
我觉得这不是一个好主意
I don't think that's such a good idea.
我们只要把时间表搞错一次就那个了
All we'd have to do is get the schedule mixed up once and that's it.
真的 那将是我们良好意图的终结
True. And that'd be the end of our good intentions.
对
Yeah.
好 我想我就现在洗澡
Well, I think I'll take my shower now.
遮上 我要过了
Cover up, I'm coming through.
嗨 你好
Hi, there.
我吓到你了?
Did I scare you?
你怎么老是进来? 门又是开的
How do you keep getting in here? The door was open again.
你们得留神那门 我是霍根 我就住在对门
You gotta watch that. Yeah, Hogan. Just across the way.
对 我知道你住在对门 你来这里干什么?
Yeah, I know you live across the way. What are you doing in here?
碰巧房♥子是我的 对 房♥子是你的
I happen to own the building. Okay, you own the building.
作为房♥东 我有权利
As the landlord, I have certain rights.
合理进入
Of reasonable entry.
你知道晚上十点了吗?
Do you know it's 10:00 at night?
这不是合理进入 朋友
That's not reasonable entry, pal.
听着 我能做为朋友跟你说话吗?
Listen, can I speak to you as a friend?
不不 你不可以 我想要你明白
No, no, you may not. I want you to understand.
你不必对我客气 只因为我碰巧是房♥东
You don't have to be nice to me just because I happen to be the landlord
有权利立刻下通知赶走你们
and have the right to evict you in a moment's notice.
借过 我要浇花... 什么?
Excuse me, I have to... What?
你知道吗 我一直在思索这状况
You know, I've been mulling this situation.
据我的理解 你们要用这房♥屋
Now, as I get it, you are to occupy these premises
过有夫妻生活之名又无其实的生活 对吧?
on a sort of connubial, non-conjugal basis, is that it?
她做了还会公开说出来小组讨论吗?
What'd she do, throw it open for panel discussion?
别傻了 我偷听了
Don't be silly. I eavesdrop.
在我看来我们面前案板上的肉...
It seems to me what we have before us...
等一等 "我们面前案板上的肉"?
Now, wait just a minute. "What we have before us"?
你得留神我 兄弟
You gotta keep an eye on me, boy.
时不时 我发扬苍蝇见肉精神
Now and then, I just get a little pushy.
对 呃... 让我说
Yeah, well... Let me say
你面前案板上的肉
that what you have before you
是块被腌成金华火腿的理性化女人肉
is a very highly-efficient piece of feminine rationalization.
萝缤奥斯汀小姐 我们来研究她
Miss Robin Austin. Now let's just take her.
桃李年华 知书达礼 孝爱父母 百依百顺
Young, very good manners, devoted to her parents and all of their influences,
尊老爱幼 善待动物
and kind to old ladies and animals and all of that.
但她绽放着充盈馥郁的女人味
But she is blossoming into a full, robust womanhood.
我不愿提及此事 但这些花是假花
Well, I hate to mention this, but those flowers aren't real.
没事
Well, that doesn't matter
因为壶里也没有水
because there wasn't any water in the can, anyway.
明白我的意思吗?
See what I mean?
她就在眼前 鲜花盛开 可恨她在成长♥期♥受熏陶太好
Here she is, blossoming, but she was taught in her formative years
让一个妙龄姑娘摒弃了
that very properly, a young girl forgoes
任何难以启齿的肉体企图
any of the unmentionable physical endeavors.
你懂我的意思吗?
You know what I mean?
懂了 你走吧 我很抱歉
Yeah. And you're leaving. I'm sorry,
我不在乎你是不是房♥东...
I don't care if you are the landlord...
我更有经验 ...但是晚安!
电影精选列表