I want to conclude this business as quickly as possible.
快 过来
Come on. Hurry.
说正事吧
Let's get to it.
好 过来吧 孩子
All right. Come on, kid.
说正事
Come on. Let's get to it.
好的 没问题
Yes, of course.
呃 您选好您需要的服务了吗?
Uh, which service have you decided on?
呃 都有什么服务啊
Well, uh, I don't know.
我们能棺之 焚之
We can give you entombment, empyrement,
毁之 恒之
dissemination,or eternalization.
什么鬼玩意儿?
I don't know what the hell you're talking about.
就是做成标本 埋葬 碎尸 或者烧了
That would be embalmed, buried, scattered, or burned.
烧了 烧了好
Burned? That's good. Burned.
那现在 然后 呃 我看看
Now, then, uh, let's see.
你想把骨灰存在我们圣所的壁龛里
Will you require a niche in our sanctum--sanatorium--
还是您更愿意放在家中?
or would you prefer to keep the ashes at home?
家里不行 小子 不能放在家 绝对不行
Not at home, pal. Not at home, no.
请在订单上签个字
If you'll just sign the order form.
噢 又是钱
Yeah. the dough.
逝者在哪呢?
Where is the loved one?
你说亚瑟吗 他在厨房♥里
You mean Arthur? He's in the kitchen.
我把他放在早餐台上了
I put him on the breakfast bar.
把他带走吧
Get him out of here.
对了 每年祭日
Oh, yes, every anniversary,
您都会收到免费的纪念卡片
a card of remembrance is sent without charge.
上书"你小亚瑟很想念你
And it reads, "your little Arthur is thinking of you
今晚 他在天堂朝你摇尾巴"
and wagging his tail in heaven tonight."
很美 真是太美了 -谢谢
That's beautiful, very beautiful. -Thank you
不许碰亚瑟
Don't touch Arthur.
海伦 去阿特维尔家吃晚餐已经迟到五分钟了
Helen, we're 5 minutes late now for dinner at the Atwells'.
海伦 别闹了
Helen, please.
站着别动
Stay where you are.
我要举起双手吗?
Shall I put my hands up?
不用 带着亚瑟走吧
No. take Arthur and go.
你敢!
Don't you dare.
海伦 这太可笑了
Helen, this is ridiculous.
我都饿了
I'm getting hungry.
站住!
Stop!
好啊 你开枪吧 打我
All right, go ahead and shoot me. Shoot me.
你喜欢这样 对吧?
You'd like that, wouldn't you?
敷衍了事 蒙混过关
Always wanting the easy way out.
但这次 你不会得逞的
Well,this time, you're not going to get it.
住手 住手!住手!
Stop, stop! Helen, stop!
不 不! 我不要离开他! 我...
No, no! I don't want to leave him! I...
快带亚瑟走
Take Arthur and run.
带它走呀
Take him and run.
亚瑟!噢 亚瑟!
Arthur! Oh, Arthur!
噢 可爱的亚瑟!
Oh, sweet Arthur!
喂 接线员吗?
Hello. operator?
你好 萨林医生?帮我个忙 亲爱的
Hello. Dr. Sallit? Do me a favor, honey, will you?
你能打给阿特维尔说我们晚点到吗?
Will you call the Atwells and tell them we'll be late for dinner?
好的 女士 好 好
Yes, madam. Yes, yes.
他不会孤单的
He'll be in very good company--
嗯嗯 林丁丁 莱西 扳机 西尔弗
mm-hmm. Rin Tin Tin, Lassie, Trigger, Silver.
他们都在那
They're all here.
小希巴 艾德先生 嗯嗯
Little Sheba, mister ed. Mm-hmm.
对 当然啦
Fine. you bet.
你看 我改天带着宣传图册登门拜访
listen Why don't I drop by your place with one of our brochures,
详细为您介绍我们的服务 好吗?
and I'll fill you in on our services, all right?
嗯 当然 我尽快去 再见
Fine. you bet. Right away. Bye, now.
怎么样 孩子?
How did you make out, kid?
相当好
Quite well.
又是一对和睦的美国夫妇
Just another well-adjusted American couple.
嗯 好的
Hmm, good.
嘿 听着 我得去一趟贝弗利山庄
Well, listen, I've got to make a little trip over to Beverly Hills.
去见一个狗主人
See a man about a dog.
"因此 趁现在豆蔻年华 你青春的光泽"
"Now therefore, while the youthful hue..."
"就像早晨的露珠 在你的肌肤上坐落"
"Sits on thy skin like morning dew..."
"如果能够花好月圆那就趁此良辰美景"
"Now let us sport us while we may...
"让我们用尽所有的力气 所有的甜蜜"
"Let us roll all our strength and all our sweetness
"黯然销魂 融为一体"
up into one ball..."
"让我们撕裂我们的欢愉以疯狂地战斗"
"And tear our pleasures with rough strife..."
"将生活阻挠的重重铜墙铁壁克服"
"Thorough the iron gates of life."
"坟墓是一个"
"The grave's a fine
"隐秘的好地方..."
and private place..."
"但没有人..."
"But none, I think...
"会去那紧紧相拥"
"Do there embrace."
《致羞涩的情人》
To his coy mistress
注: 英国17世纪玄学派诗人
来自安德鲁▪马维尔
from Andrew Marvell...
还有我
And me.
你好
Hello.
噢 你好
Oh, hello.
呃...
Uh...
我把诗带来了
I brought you the poem.
你不是说要寄给我吗?
But you said you were going to send it.
但我想见你 要不我们...
Well, I wanted to see you. I thought we might
去看电影吧
go to the cinema or something.
这个嘛
Well, uh, well,
受福的格伦沃西说
reverend Glenworthy considers it unethical
雇员和顾客私下外出有违道德
for the girls to see the waiting ones outside the establishment.
嗯 但是 呃
Yes, well, uh,
他不需要知道这些
he needn't know about it
噢 不
Oh, no.
我不能欺骗受福的格伦沃西
I couldn't deceive reverend Glenworthy.
好吧 我明白了
Oh, I see.
嗯 不管怎样 我晚上总是在家
Well, anyway, I always stay home in the evenings.
晚安 桑纳托吉诺斯小姐 -晚安
Good night, Miss Thanatogenos. -Good night
真恶心!
How disgusting!
什么?
What?
看那 那辆恶心的卡车
There. that awful truck.
噢
Oh.
"极乐围场"
"The happier hunting grounds."
他们想学我们 但他们只是在嘲弄死亡
They try to be like us, and they just make a mockery of death.
噢! 噢!
Oh! ooh!
你怎么了?
What's the matter?
你不舒服吗?
Are you sick?
不 不 不是
No, no, no.
我没事
It's not that.
我说不清 像是...
It's--I can't explain. It's like...
某种...
some kind of...
轻微脑出血
It's like some kind of tiny brain hemorrhage.
我偶尔会有这种症状
It comes over me like this sometimes.
诗的灵感
A poem.
我现在必须把它写下来
Yes, I must write it now.
但问题是 呃
Now, the thing is, uh,
这个地方不合适
this is not the place.
我知道附近有个地方
I know what's nearby.
让我好好想想
If I could only think.
瀑布 仙乐都瀑布
The falls,the falls of Xanadu.
就是这里 过来吧
Here. right down here. Come on.
这是个好地方
This is a nice place.
这不正很适合作诗吗?
Isn't this a likely spot?
呃 对啊 这里很美
Well, yes, it's lovely.
艾米
Aimee
我想请你帮我个忙
I want you to help me.
我想你帮我作首诗
I want you to help me write the poem.
帮你? 怎么帮?
Help you? But how?
我想把你...
I want you to be--
我想把你写进诗里
I want you to be a part of it.
现在 来 我看看
Now, here, look.
电影精选列表