but I've saved my money, and I bought a great big tub for mom. -oh
有时候 我知道这听起来有点疯狂
Sometimes, I know it sounds crazy,
但有时候我做梦
but sometimes,I have a dream.
我梦到我在食品巨头超♥市♥
I dream that I'm in the food giant supermarket--
拉布雷亚大街上那家
the one on La Brea Street--
为妈妈买♥♥龙虾
buying lobsters for mom--
你能想象到的最大最多汁的龙虾
the biggest juiciest lobsters you can imagine.
我成打地买♥♥
I buy them by the dozen,
就像人们买♥♥鸡蛋一样
just the way people buy eggs.
人们看到我来超♥市♥
And then they see me coming in the market,
都说"龙虾男来了"
and they say,"here comes the lobster man.
"他来了"
Here he comes."
我知道这很疯狂
And then--I know it sounds crazy--
然后我跳起舞来
but then I do this little dance
边跳边唱
and I sing.
♪妈妈的小乔伊博伊要买♥♥龙虾 龙虾♪
♪♪ Mama's little Joyboy want lobster, lobster ♪♪
♪妈妈的小乔伊博伊要买♥♥龙虾给妈妈♪
♪♪ Mama's little Joyboy want lobster for mom ♪♪
然后整个梦变换了
And then the whole dream changes.
我不知道 它...
I don't know--it...
它变得像一个噩梦
It becomes like a nightmare.
因为当我把那一大盘
Because when I put that big darn of
多汁的龙虾放在妈妈面前的时候
that big darn platter of juicy lobsters down in front of mom,
它们还是活的
they're still alive...
就像我从来没煮过它们一样
As if I haven't cooked them at all.
然后我突然哭了起来
And suddenly,I start to cry,
因为...
because...
因为我觉得我又让妈妈失望了
because I feel that I've let mom down again.
"没关系的 拉夫"她说
"That's all right, Laf," she says.
"你做啥我吃啥"
"I'll take them the way they are."
天呐 她直接撕咬那些
By golly, she tears right into
活龙虾的钳子什么的
those live lobsters, claws and all.
但是龙虾反抗了
But they fight back.
它们用爪子攻击她
And they begin to claw her
大快朵颐 把她吃了...
and chew her and eat her.
这...
And it's...
我不愿意回想
I don't want to think about it.
但停不下来
But they don't stop.
它们就一直咬住不放
They just keep on clawing and biting.
最后...
And then finally...
妈妈没有了
There's no more mom.
拉夫 晚饭呢 我要饿死了
Laf, when is supper? I'm starving to death.
♪妈妈的小乔伊博伊做了小猪 小猪♪
♪♪ Mama's little Joyboy has piggy, piggy ♪♪
♪妈妈的小乔伊博伊给妈妈做了小猪♪
♪♪ Mama's little Joyboy has piggy for mom ♪♪
呜呼 噢
Whoop. ooh.
请便 艾米
Help yourself, Aimee.
我们这里不讲究仪式
We don't stand on ceremony around here.
哦!哟!
Ooh! ooh!
嗯!嗯!
Mm! mm! Mm...
不用了 谢谢
No. no more.Thank you.
抱歉
Excuse me.
噢
Oh!
嗯!嗯!嗯!
Mm! mm! Mm...
她说他妈妈的吃相毫无美感
She says his mom's eating habits are unaesthetic
以及他穿围裙的样子很不体面
and that he looks undignified in an apron
她不确定自己是否真的爱他
and that she's not sure she really loves him.
告诉她嫁给另一个混♥蛋♥
Tell her to marry the other jerk.
注: 出自18世纪苏格兰浪漫主义诗人彭斯的诗作《红玫瑰》, 郭沫若译
"直到四海海水枯"
"Till a' the seas gang dry, my dear,
"岩石融化变成泥"
"and the rocks melt wi' the sun
"只要我还有口气"
"I will love thee still, my dear,
"我心爱你永不渝"
while the sands o' life shall run."
我们已经许下海誓山盟 对吗 丹尼斯?
Now we're pledged to each other, aren't we, Dennis?
是的
Yes.
丹尼斯 这里说我们会有很多明快的日子
Dennis, it says we shall have many a canty day.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
明快的日子?
Canty day?
某种程度上就像苏格兰新年 我猜
Canty day? Something like Hogmanay, I expect.
苏格兰新年?什么样的?
Hogmanay? what's that?
格拉斯哥的街道上到处有人喝吐了
People throwing up in the streets of Glasgow.
你知道这首诗是如何结尾的吗
Do you know how the poem ends?
注: 出自彭斯的诗作《约翰安德森我的心肝》, 梁实秋译
"如今我们必须蹒跚的下去 约翰"
"Now we maun totter down, John,
"我们要手拉着手地走下山去"
"but hand in hand we'll go
"在山脚下长眠在一起"
and sleep together at the foot..."
"约翰▪安德森 我的心肝!"
"John Anderson, my Jo'."
丹尼斯 你为何如此粗俗?
Dennis, why are you so coarse?
为什么我不 呃
Why don't I, uh,
今晚去你家拜访你?
visit you tonight at your home?
我的是说 没有登门拜访... -别
I mean, till you see a person's home... -No
我没法了解真实的你
You really don't know them.
既然现在我们 已经订婚了
Well, now that we are engaged,
我认为你过来也是可以的
I suppose it's all right for you to come there.
艾米!
Aimee!
艾米!
Aimee!
艾米 你在里面吗?
Aimee, are you in there?
艾米
Aimee!
嗨 -你好呀
Hi!-Hello!
你看到了吗?我的家好吗?
You see? Isn't it wonderful?
太温馨了吧
Very cozy.
我看见你做了一些改造
Having some work done, I see.
可怜的房♥子 恐怕以后再也不会被改造了
Poor house. I'm afraid there'll never be any more work on it.
如你所见 当初发现它处在滑坡区
You see, when they discovered it was a slide area,
他们就把它放弃了
they abandoned it.
到底什么是滑坡区
Just what exactly is a slide area?
噢 说来挺蠢的
Oh, it's a silly thing, really.
应该是指
It's supposed to mean
泥土正在缓慢沿山体滑坡
that the earth is gradually sliding down the side of the mountain.
然后他们不停张贴警告标志
And they keep putting up this awful signs
当然了 贴一个我拆一个
Of course, I just tear them right down again
进来吧 我带你参观一下
Come inside, and I'll show you the view.
怎么样
Well?
这就是我住的地方
This is where I live.
你看 丹尼斯
You see, Dennis,
我希望我置身于美中间
I want to surround myself with beauty.
我不在意别人说的什么舒适
I don't care about what some people call comfort.
这样不危险吗
Isn't it rather dangerous?
危险?
Dangerous?
我是说 呃...
I mean, isn't it, uh...
不会掉下去吗
Liable to fall down?
是呀 可能会吧
Yes, I suppose it is.
出来吧
Come on out.
啊...
Uh...
是不是很迷人?
Isn't it enchanting?
是的
Yes.
美到令人窒息
It's absolutely breathtaking.
仿佛身处另一个世界
It's like another world.
你知道 很多人都认为死亡是一件...
You know, some people think of death as
一件消极的事情
a negative thing,
但你知道他们大错特错 不是吗
but you see how wrong they are, don't you?
还有什么比永世长眠
What could be more, more beautiful
更...更美丽...
and more thrilling than
更激动人心的事呢
than eternal rest?
艾米 不如...
Aimee, look, why don't--
带我看看其他房♥间的艺术品吧
why don't you show me some of the objet d'art in the other room?
你确实喜欢美 不是吗
You do love beauty, don't you?
怎么了
What's that?
山体滑坡罢了 别担心
That's just a slide. Don't worry.
听着 我必须...必须得走了
Listen, I've got-- got to push on now.
涨工资?为什么要涨工资?
A raise? Why would youeed a raise?
因为 哈利 我想买♥♥辆小轿车
Actually, Harry, I thought I'd buy a car.
你可以开那辆货车
You can use the Van.
是的 哈利 我知道那辆货车给我用了
电影精选列表