每个到这个城市的英国人
There is one thing that every Englishman
都得明白一件事
who comes out here must understand.
不管你愿不愿意 你就相当于英国大使
Whether he likes it or not, he is an ambassador.
一言一行都代表着国家形象
We are all of us judged by his performance.
希望你不要丢了英国人的脸
I hope you're not going to be the one who lets the side down.
我尽量不丢脸 先生
I'll try not to, sir.
你会发现丹尼斯一向如此 安布罗斯
I'm sure you'll find that Dennis is with us all along the line, Ambrose.
希望如此
I hope so.
你具体从事什么工作?
What is your field, exactly?
额 其实我还完全决定
Well, actually, I haven't quite settled on anything as yet.
真的吗?艾伦
Really? Alan.
我打算先到处找找 看有什么机会
Thought I'd, uh, shop around a bit, see what's going.
有件事我得说明 先生
There is one thing I would say to you, sir.
英国人在这 不是什么工作都做的
There are certain jobs out here which an Englishman simply does not take.
嘿 小子 给我拿过来
Hey, kid, over here. Bring it here.
好 谢谢你
That's right. Thank you.
给我拿条毛巾过来
Hey! get those towels up here!
快点
Hurry up, now!
嘿 兄弟...
Hey, pal...
这东西开关在哪儿?
Where's the switch to this thing?
老兄 拿条毛巾过来 慢得要死
Pal, get the towels here, you slowpoke.
嘿 把毛巾拿过来
Hey, get those towels over here!
谢了
Thanks.
老弟 温度调高点
Turn up the heat, old chap.
毛巾拿哪儿去了?
Where are the towels?
我跟女王陛下说了 我说"陛下"
So I told her majesty,I said, "ma'am,"
"您令我们蓬荜生辉"
I said, "you've done us a very great honor."
"不客气"她说"不客气安布罗斯爵士"
"Not at all," she said. "Not at all, Sir Ambrose.
"我很喜欢这照片"
I enjoyed the picture."
当然 爱丁堡公爵跟她一起来的
Of course, Edinburgh was with her, you know.
这几天她去哪儿都带着他 我不理解
She takes him along everywhere these days. I don't know why.
那是她的丈夫啊
Well, he is her husband, you know.
是 我觉得有这部分原因
Yes, I suppose that would account for it.
所以我就说 "陛下 我——"
So I said, "ma'am, I--"
你觉得吗 这鬼东西烧着了吧
do you know, I believe this damn thing's on fire.
噢?那她说了什么?
Oh? and what did she say?
不是啊 你在听我说话吗?
No, no! Would you listen?
噢 嘿 噢!
Oh! hey! Oh!
来人 救命 放我出去!
Help! help! Let me out of here!
小子 小子!
Boy! boy!
巴罗
Barlow!
巴罗 你会为此付出代价的!
Help! Barlow! You'll stretch for this, Barlow!
小杜的英国口音练得如何 弗兰克
How's, uh, dust here coming along with the English bit, Frank?
进步挺大的不是吗 杜史迪
I think it's coming along. Don't you, Dusty?
我当然希望有进步了
Well, I sure hope I am.
没有就惨了
Damn if I don't.
坐我这吧
Won't you take my seat?
弗兰克 我有个点子
Frank, I've got an idea.
你是个艺术家对吧 -对
Now, you're an artist, right? Right.
如果我们把杜史迪
Supposing we get Dusty here
打扮成英国人的样子
all dolled up English-style.
然后你在片子里给他画像
Then you paint his picture in it.
我懂你的意思哈利 像是...
I see the idea, Harry. A sort of, uh...
英国绅士的人物肖像之类的
Character portrait of an English gentleman, that sort of thing.
弗兰克舅舅!弗兰克舅舅!
Uncle Frank! Uncle Frank!
丹尼斯 过来看看这个
Oh, Dennis! Do come and look at this.
不是我吹啊 我可太高兴了
Though I say it myself, I'm delighted with it.
好多年没这么兴奋了
I haven't been so excited about anything for years.
我相信我的人生即将迎来——
I believe it's the beginning of a new period for me--
巅峰
my best.
好好坐在马上行吗 杜史迪
Do try and sit on that horse properly, Dusty.
不好意思 弗兰克
Sorry, Frank.
不要为表现出某种傲慢而感到羞愧
Don't be ashamed of displaying a certain arrogance.
毫无希望
It's perfectly hopeless, you know.
他就是没有天分
He simply hasn't got it in his blood.
看工作室到时候怎么说吧 丹尼斯
Wait till the studio sees this, Dennis.
孩子 你要出远门吗?
Are you going off somewhere, my boy?
哦 我就出去三四天
Oh, uh, just for 3 or 4 days.
我来就是和你说这事
That's what I came to tell you about.
休个假 是吗?
What, a kind of holiday, is it?
不是 是另一个工作
Oh, it's just another job.
♪好日子又来临♪
♪♪ Happy days are here again ♪♪
♪晴空也再次出现♪
♪♪ The skies above are clear again ♪♪
♪让我们再唱一首愉快的歌♥儿♪
♪♪ Let us sing a song of cheer again ♪♪
等等我!
Wait for me!
♪好日子又来临♪
♪♪ Happy days are here again ♪♪
回来啊!
Come back!
我不喜欢这个扮相
I don't like the look of this.
是的 看起来或许有些“冒眼”
Yes. It may get a bit dikey--
冒险 冒险——
dicey. dicey--
如果他决定用那个大乌贼
if he decides to use the giant squid.
你觉得我们该怎么办?
What do you think we ought to do?
你还记得那个女孩吗?
Do you remember that gal?
你觉得她能行?
You think she'll do it?
可能不行 但我总说...
Maybe not, but I've always said...
宁愿捉住一只鸟 也比捉住波顿好
It's better to bag a bird than go for a Burton.
就是这样
Yeah...
我想我们已经搞定了
I think we're on top of it now.
还有你 杜史迪 你看着很不错
And you, dust--you are looking good in there.
你好?
Hello?
是你父亲
It's your father.
是的 丹尼尔
Yes, D.J.
不不不 丹尼尔 不用担心
Oh, no, no, D.J. No sweat.
是的 没错 丹尼尔
Yeah, that's right, D.J.
是的 什么 丹尼尔?
Yeah. what's that, D.J.?
哈?
Huh?
是的 那么...
Yeah, well, what about--
啊哈
uh-huh.
别啊 丹尼尔 我以为...
Uh-huh. well, n-no, D.J. You see, I thought that--
对 丹尼尔 我懂你的意思 丹尼尔
yeah, D.J. I--I read you, D.J.
是的 丹尼尔 嗯...
Yeah, yeah. Well, yeah, D.J. Um...
我晚点和你联♥系♥ 丹尼尔
I--I'll talk to you later, D.J.
伙计们 不得不打断一下
Um, fellas, I hate to break this up,
但我十分钟后要见一个人
but I got to make a meet in 10 minutes.
一会儿见
See you later.
你很不错
You were beautiful there, baby, beautiful.
很不错 杜史迪
It was fine, Dusty.
太棒了 一会儿见
Just wonderful. See you later.
哈利
Harry.
丹尼尔没买♥♥是不是?
D.J. didn't buy it, huh?
弗兰克让你失望了 哈利
Frank let you down, Harry.
他训练他的速度还是不够快
he didn't bring him along fast enough
但周一之前要排出节目 对吗
but you gotta get something on the boards by Monday right?
是的 哈利
That's right, Harry.
好了 等一下 我想到一个直播点子
Well, now, hold it, hold it. I think I've got a live one here.
医生 医生很火 不是吗?
Doctors. doctors are hot, right?
那么 搞个答题秀叫《我有什么病》如何?
OK. so, how about a panel quiz show called What's my disease?
选手被装在笼子里推上台
The contestant is wheeled in in a kind of shrouded cage.
然后 然后
And then, uh, there's, uh--
等下 哈利 等下
hold it, Harry.Hold it.
你没听明白 宝贝儿
You just don't get the message, baby.
你还是没懂
You just don't get the message.
我是说节目被砍了哈利 你现在懂了吗?
I mean, it's cutback time, Harry. You know what I mean?
什么意思?
Wh-what do you mean?
你好 我找一下受福牧师 我是他弟弟
Hello? let me talk to the blessed reverend. This is his brother.
什么?
What?
是的 我知道 但这是紧急情况
Yes, yes, I know that, but this is urgent.
听着 我不管他在哪 我必须和他说话
Look, I don't care where he is. I've got talk with him.
你能让他接吗?
Will you please put him on?
好的我等着
Yes, I'll wait.
电影精选列表