and that, uh, a cert--
稍微注意下...呃...
a certain amount of, uh,
体统...比较好
will be expected.
哦 我知道该怎么做
Oh, I know the drill.
我的意思是 我很会演戏...
I mean, I can make those scenes...
只要我愿意
When I want to.
这么着吧
I tell you what,
我得先回去了
I've got to get on back to the office.
你留下来和布洛杰特太太把事做完?
Why don't you finish up here with Mrs. Blodgett?
是啊 丹尼斯 你何不留下来
Yes, Dennis, why don't you stay
帮我选件衣服...
and help me pick out something to,
穿...
uh, wear?
晚安 布洛杰特太太
Good night, Mrs. Blodgett.
晚安
Good night.
告诉我 巴克
Tell me, buck,
航♥天♥局的许可呢?
what about clearance from the space agency?
我们会被他们找麻烦吗?
Think we'll have any trouble there?
实话和你说吧 威尔
I'll tell you Frankly, Wil,
我才不相信那些书呆子
I don't trust those civilian eggheads.
受右翼保守思想荼毒太深
Too much of the old pinko prevert influence
不适合我
to suit me.
算了 我还是直接去找上头的人吧
Nah, I think I'll go straight to Mr. big with this one.
好主意 巴克
Good idea, buck.
受福牧师 你弟弟回来了
Blessed reverend, your brother's back.
希娣上钩了
Sadie swallowed it all--
鱼钩鱼线和鱼竿都吞下去了 对吧 丹尼斯?
hook, line, and pole. Right, Dennis?
恭喜恭喜
Well, congratulations.
干得漂亮 哈利 干得漂亮
Good work, Harry. Good work.
先生们
Well, gentlemen,
这是历史性的一刻
this is quite an historic moment.
我们即将迈入一个新的时代
We're about to step across the threshold of a new era--
太空埋葬和重生仪式的时代
space burial and resurrection now.
太空保护怎么处理 威尔?
Well, what about space conservation, Will?
我们正在处理 巴克 甘瑟?
We're working on that, buck. Gunther?
轨道集群
Orbital clusters.
有了同心椭圆模式
With concentric elliptical patterns,
就有可能使轨道
it is possible that orbits transect
几乎无限次地横穿
an almost infinite number of times,
从而利用任何假定的
thus utilizing a relative small area
空间极限的相对小区域
a relative small area of any postulated space limit.
如果两个逝者相撞会发生什么?
What would happen if 2 of the loved ones collided?
先生们 恐怕些人没有准备好
Gentlemen, I'm afraid some people just
进入太空时代
just aren't ready for the space age.
"我经历了恐怖的觉醒"
"I had a terrible awakening,
"而我现在..."
and now I..."
好了好了 回到工作
OK, OK, back to work.
到哪儿了?
Where was I?
桑纳托吉诺斯
Thanatogenos.
她经历了恐怖的觉醒
She's had a terrible awakening.
她以为自己深爱的男人
The man she thought she loved
其实是个谎话连篇的骗子
turned out to be a liar and a cheat,
而且他还失业了 -呃...
...and he's lost his job. -Ew...
好的 告诉她
OK, tell her
嫁给另一个人
to marry the other guy.
她正打算这么做呢
That seems to be about what she intends to do.
艾米!
Aimee!
艾米——
Aimee!
艾米!
Aimee!
现在你得听我说了
Now you'll have to listen to me
不然你后半辈子
Or listen to your conscience
注定良心不安
for the rest of your life.
我现在来说我们的誓言 艾米
Now, I'm talking about our oath, Aimee,
我们曾经许下真心 艾米
the pledge of our truth, Aimee,
在那圣地之上
made on hallowed ground.
你的化油器进水了
You're flooding the carburetor.
让它歇一会儿
Leave it alone for a minute.
想想你对我赤♥裸♥裸的无视
Just consider your flagrant disregard
誓言你都忘了吗
for the most sacred of all oaths.
你明明可以帮我解脱誓言
You could release me from that pledge.
是个男人的话 你就给我解脱
And you would, if you were a gentleman.
我永远也不会放你走
I will never release you.
还丛林低语的第一位女防腐师呢
The first lady embalmer of whispering glades,
现在我给它
and now I've disgraced it
也给受福牧师蒙羞了
and the blessed reverend, too.
听我说
Let me tell you something.
你所谓的"受福牧师"
Your so-called "blessed reverend"
不过是个诈骗犯
is nothing but a common crook.
不听不听
I won't listen to you.
你那愚蠢的公墓就要被卖♥♥啦
And that idiotic whispering glades is being sold out
都瞒着你呢
from under you.
全部变卖♥♥!知道吗?!
Sold out, do you hear?!
要被卖♥♥了!受福牧师!
Sold out, that blessed reverend.
他心比天高噢
He's going to do a different racket.
你好 我是 你哪位?
Hello. yes. Who is it?
你好 受福牧师
Hello, blessed reverend.
好的先生
Yes, sir.
好的好的
Yes, sir. Yes, sir.
好的 我马上就到 好 受福牧师
Yes, sir. I'll be right over. Yes, blessed reverend.
好的
Yes, sir.
我可以
I'm fine.
我马上就到 先生 马上
I'll be right there, sir. Immediately, sir. Yes.
拉夫?
Laf?
拉夫 你在哪儿?
Laf, where are you?
乔伊博伊太太 拉夫呢?
Mrs. Joyboy, where is Laf?
给
Here.
我找他有事
I've got to talk to him.
拜托了 你不理解 这事非常重要
Please. you don't understand. It's very important.
艾米?
Aimee?
艾米?
Aimee?
有人吗?
Anyone in?
哦 打扰了
Oh. excuse me.
我在找艾米——
I was looking for Aimee--
桑纳托吉诺斯小姐
Miss Thanatogenos.
你知道她在哪儿吗?
Do you know where she went?
哦 我的天 你还好吗?
Oh, my goodness. Are you all right?
别抢!别动!
No, no!
不 你有看到蔓越莓酱吗?
No. do you see the cranberry sauce?
蔓越莓酱?呃...
Cranberry sauce? Uh...
他在哪儿——
Where is he--
我找婆罗门——婆罗门上师
the Brahmin-- the Guru Brahmin?
亨?
Hump?
亨?
Hump?
是的女士 他就叫这个
Yes, lady. That's his name.
你找亨吗?
You mean hump?
对!
Yes!
吧台角落那个就是
He's sitting at the corner of the bar.
亨先生?
Mr. hump?
亨先生?
Mr. hump?
...天天找我要账
...wants the bill daily.
亨先生?
Mr. hump?
再讲一个呀 -亨先生!
Tell us another one. -Mr. hump!
干嘛?
Yeah.
瞧瞧...
Well...
我能为你做什么 宝贝?
What can I do for you, baby?
亨先生 我能...
Mr. hump, may I...
和你聊一会儿吗?
Speak to you?
给我们来杯酒 乔
Get us a couple of drinks, Joe.
你想喝什么 宝贝?
What do you want, baby?
不用了 谢谢
Nothing, thank you.
我...
I...
我不喝酒
电影精选列表