I don't drink.
我们可以去别的地方吗?求你了
Can we go somewhere else, please?
先一起喝几杯
Let's have a couple of drinks first.
不 你不明白
No, you don't understand.
我需要你的建议
I've got to have your advice.
我一直听从你的建议
I've always followed your advice.
我是艾米
I'm Aimee.
艾米▪桑纳托吉诺斯
I'm Aimee Thanatogenos.
桑纳托吉诺斯?
Thanatogenos?
您不记得我了吗?
Don't you remember me?
我常写信给您
I always write to you.
难以置信!
Incredible!
我没有其他人可以求助了
I don't have anybody else that I can turn to.
不可思议!
Fantastic!
求你了 你一定得帮帮我
Look, please,you've got to help me.
她就是那个墓地里的食尸鬼 -求求你啊
She's the ghoul from the graveyard. -PLEASE!
你能告诉我该怎么做吗?
will you please tell me what to do?
好的 我告诉你怎么做
Yes, I'll tell you what to do.
穿过这条街
Go across the street
走到新闻大楼
to the press building.
坐电梯到我那层
Take the elevator to my floor.
14层
It's the 14th.
进我办公室
Go into my office,
然后...
and then
从我的窗口一跃而下
and then, you jump out of the window.
这建议如何啊 亲爱的?
How's that for openness, honey?
全部变卖♥♥!
Sold out!
全部变卖♥♥!
Sold out!
全部变卖♥♥!
Sold out!
受福牧师
That blessed reverend,
他心比天高噢
he's going to do a different racket.
桑纳托吉诺斯小姐
Miss Thanatogenos.
哦 受福牧师
Oh, blessed reverend,
我得和您聊聊
I must talk with you.
当然可以
Of course.
你来我的办公室吧
Won't you, please, come up to my office?
让我给你倒杯喝的
Let me get you a drink--
本笃啤酒 可以吗
some benedictine, perhaps,
特拉普修士所酿的修道院啤酒
from the monasteries of the trappist monks--
实乃灵魂解药啊
a truly spiritual potion.
不 不用了 谢谢
No. no, thank you.
请坐
Please.
是啊 我们早该好好谈谈了
Yes, we are rather overdue for a little talk,
不是吗 孩子?
aren't we, my child?
受福的格伦沃西...
Reverend Glenworthy...
我知道这个问题...
I know this will...
听着可能很蠢
sound very foolish to you,
但是...
but...
我听说了一个令人震惊的消息
by what this person said to me
我觉得我...
that I felt that I...
有必要告诉你
had to tell you about it.
具体什么事 桑纳托吉诺斯小姐
Exactly what did he say, Miss Thanatogenos?
他说的...
He said that...
说你...
That you...
你要把...
You were going to change
要把...
were going to...
把丛林低语墓地改成别的
change whispering glades into something else.
你纯洁得不可思议 桑纳托吉诺斯小姐
You have an astonishing purity, Miss Thanatogenos.
我一向将这种特质
It's a quality I've always found
极具吸引力
exceedingly attractive
特别是年轻人
in the young.
他简直一派胡言 对吗?
It was just madness--what he said, wasn't it?
胡诌并且恶毒?
Just madness and evil?
我向你保证 桑纳托吉诺斯小姐
Let me assure you, Miss Thanatogenos...
那里肯定有你的位置
That there will most definitely be a place for you,
不管运营流程如何变化
regardless of any change in operation,
首先工资会大幅度增长
beginning with a stiff boost in salary.
可是...
But whispering glades?
丛林低语墓地怎么办?
But whispering glades?
我懂 我懂 在它有生之年还是极好的
Yes, yes. That was all very well in the life of its time,
但现在 一切都必须做出改变
but now, all things must change.
我们是一个不断前进的国家
We're a nation on the move.
死亡...死亡已经成为中产阶级的生意
Death...death has become a middle-class business.
已经没有未来了
There's no future in it.
很快 这里就会建起一座...
Soon, there shall rise from these grounds
为老年人打造的
a self-contained city of glass and alloy
自给自足的玻璃合金城市
for our senior citizens.
那逝者怎么办呢?
What about the loved ones?
飞向星辰 我亲爱的
To the stars, my dear.
享受与这个宏伟的太空时代
In a celestial service befitting this
相称的天体服务
grand space age of ours
逝者将在永恒恩典轨道上
the loved ones shall soar about the heavens
翱翔于天际之中
in an orbit of eternal grace.
重生
Resurrection...
就是现在!
now!
仙乐都瀑布...
Xanadu falls...
影之地 诗人隅
Shadowland, poets' corner--
都是永恒
those are eternal.
不 不 哪有什么永恒
No, no, nothing is eternal.
一切都在变
All must change,
一如红颜随时间流逝
including a young woman's beauty.
别害怕
Don't be afraid.
美的形式有很多种
Beauty occurs in many forms.
比方说这个雕像
Consider this statue.
仔细看
Keep your eye on the statue.
还有那儿
Hmm? and there.
你再看那儿
And look over there.
还有这儿
And here.
现在 看这儿
Now look here.
各种形式的美
Beauty in every form.
各种形式
In every form!
各种形式的美
Beauty in every form.
本来一切都很完美
Just when everything was perfect.
她怎么能这样对我?
How could she do this to me?
是的 秃鹰 秃鹰还在里面
Yes, the condor, the condor in there--
完美的复位
a perfect restoration--
肌肤柔软 色泽鲜艳
still supple, beautiful tones.
只需要小小修补一下
Just need a little touch-up here and there.
然后她一走了之 毁了一切
And then she had to go and spoil everything.
可叹 可耻
The shame, the scandal.
受福牧师呢?
And the blessed reverend?
不 我不能连累他们
No, I can't hurt them like this.
你得帮我 巴罗
You've got to help me, Barlow.
好吧 你有什么想法?
Well, just what do you have in mind?
你的地盘 宠物公墓
Your place-- the pet cemetery.
我们带她过去 把她烧了
We can take her there. We could cremate her.
神不知鬼不觉
No one would ever know.
你得帮我 你一定得帮我 一定
You must do something. You must do something to help me. You must.
你在银行里有多少存款
How much money do you have in the bank?
我不知道 怎么了?
I don't know. Uh, why?
换个环境
A change of air
是我现在想要的
A change of air is what I need just now.
回晴朗的英格兰小憩
Back to sunny England for a bit.
这就意味着我要
Of course, that means that I should require
一张头等座机票
a first-class air passage
和一笔钱
and an additional sum,
可能你的银行账户里
perhaps the very amount that you have in your
就有这笔钱
that you have in your bank account.
你这是敲诈
That's blackmail.
亲爱的先生
My dear sir,
敲诈这个词
电影精选列表