tell me something--
如果是为我这样有性灵的逝者
would it inspire you
整理遗容 你能受到启迪吗?
to work on a loved one who was like me?
会很难吧
You'd be difficult.
你不处在有性灵的年纪
You're the wrong age for soul.
性灵只在年轻或年老时自然出现
It comes more naturally in the very young or the very old.
但我确实被你启迪了
But I'd certainly be inspired.
为诗人整理遗容一定非常美妙
It would be marvelous to work on a poet.
"而现在"
"Now more than ever
"死更是多么富丽"
seems it rich to die."
我很想读你的诗
I'd love to read your poem sometime.
我可以寄给你
I'll send it to you.
请告诉我你的姓名和地址吧
That is, if you'll tell me your name and address.
我叫艾米
My name is Aimee.
真是个美丽的名字 是法语吗?
Ah, what a pretty name. Is it French?
不是 取自艾米▪麦克菲尔森
Oh, no. It's after Aimee McPherson.
我得走了
Well, I have to be going.
等等 我该把诗寄到哪里
Wait. uh, where shall I send the poem?
噢 就寄到这吧 丛林低语
Oh, just send it here to whispering glades.
这是我真正的家
This is my true home.
流程有些迟了 乔 你最好催他一下 -好
We're running late, Joe. You better goose him up. -right
在肉体的爱之上
Above the love of the flesh,
兄弟姊妹们
dear brethren,
有一种更崇高的爱
there is a higher love,
更纯粹的爱 更完满的爱
a purer love, a Fuller love,
只有那种爱称得上是
a love which can only be described as...
真爱
As true love.
理查德 你愿意娶这位女人为妻吗?
Richard, wilt thou have this woman to thy wedded wife?
我愿意
I will.
帕特丽夏 你愿意让这个男人成为你的丈夫吗
Patricia, wilt thou have this man to thy wedded husband?
我愿意
I will.
请跟我读
Repeat after me.
凭此戒指为证 吾与汝成婚
With this ring, I thee wed.
以此... -愿奉上帝旨意结合之伉俪
With this... -those whom god hath joined together,
永结同心
let no man put asunder.
根据加利福尼亚州赋予我的权力
By the authority vested in me by the State of California,
我现在宣布你们结为夫妻
I now pronounce you husband and wife.
嘿 马克!
Hey, Mark!
不对 蠢货! 放棺材上!
No, you jerk! On the casket!
准备好了吗? 开始!
All set? Go!
"让我们以这篇来自工作室的悼词
"Let us bury the great knight
"与这位曾经赴汤蹈火在所不辞"
"with the studio's valediction,
"的伟大骑士告辞"
who has since suffered a form of major constriction."
"我听说 弗朗西斯▪欣斯利"
"They told me, Francis Hinsley,
"我听说 你自挂东南枝"
"they told me you were hung,
"血红的眼珠突突鼓着..."
with red protruding eyeballs..."
"我流着泪怀想曾经的我们"
"I wept as I remembered how often you and I
"多么喜欢一同取笑洛..."
have laughed about lo--"
千言万语汇成一句
taking him all in all,
这是个真男人
this was a man.
万能的上帝啊
Unto almighty god,
我们赞美已故亲朋的灵魂
we commend the soul of our loved one departed.
一派胡言 简直不知所云
Gibberish. filthy gibberish.
这...要是你
Well, if you'd--
要是你能提前过目
if you'd only taken the time to read it beforehand.
我可没空读你那蹩脚的打油诗
I have more important things to do than to read your doggerel.
打油诗?
Doggerel--
阿门 -阿门
amen. -amen.
阿门!
amen.
我不知道你在玩什么把戏 巴罗 但是...
I don't know what your game is, Barlow, but--
看这边 安布罗斯爵士 -谢谢您
could we have you looking over here, Sir Ambrose?Thank you sir.
很好 不要动 谢谢
Yeah, that's fine. Hold it there. Thank you.
噢 再来一张 安布罗斯爵士
Oh, one more, Sir Ambrose.
高一点 谢谢
Up a little. Thank you.
就是这样 保持住 谢谢
Right this way. Hold it there. Thank you
看这边 安布罗斯爵士 非常好 保持住
Over here, Sir Ambrose. Beautiful. Just hold it.
节哀顺变 孩子
I'm sorry, kid.
噢 非常感谢
Oh, thank you very much.
关于你舅舅的离去 我感到十分悲痛
I sure did feel bad about your uncle.
他曾教导我纯正的英音
He was the one learned me good English.
我刚好跟英国领事有私交
The consul happens to be a personal friend of mine.
你的丑闻会传入他的耳中
He'll be told of your scandalous conduct.
听我一句劝
If you take my advice,
在他们赶你走之前 你最好自己滚出美国
you'll get out of this country before they throw you out.
被驱逐出境可不舒服
That may a little bit uncomfortable.
警方针对你这种小混混
The police here have developed new methods
已经有了新对策
of dealing with hooligans like you.
小心你屁♥股♥开花
Dogs and cattle prods.
嘿 孩子 呃...
Hey, uh, kid, uh...
你冒犯到勋爵阁下了?
What's with his lordship?
可能是因为他不喜欢我的诗
I think he didn't like my poem.
他反对艺术
He's anti-art.
唔 那现在你有什么打算呢?
Hmm. well, what are your plans now?
随遇而安吧
Very flexible at the moment.
我一直在想
Well, I just been thinking.
你知道吗 我有一个计划
You know, I've got a plan.
什么计划?
What?
实际上我有份差事给你
Dogs and cattle prods. I've got a proposition for you.
你就放心交给你哈利哥吧
You just leave it to old Harry.
知道吗 你穿黑色很帅
You know something? You look great in black.
亚瑟!
Arthur!
我们十分钟后就要去阿特维尔家了!
You know we're due at the Atwells' in 10 minutes!
噢 继续!把家拆了才好!-住手!
Oh, go on! -Wreck the house! -Stop it!
我只知道一件事!
I know one thing only!
我知道亚瑟死了!
I know that Arthur's dead,
是你害死的!
and you killed him!
我没有害死亚瑟 -进来吧
I did not kill Arthur. Come in.
我是...
Yes, I--I'm--
我知道你是谁 孩子
I know who you are, young man.
进来吧
Just come right over here
在这等几分钟
and just wait right here for a minute
我妻子正在伤心
because my wife is a little upset.
稍等片刻
Will you wait here, please?
海伦 不要再说蠢话了
Helen, that was a damn silly thing to say to me.
蠢话?-是的
Silly? yes.
对 对 没错
Yes, yes, of course.
在你眼里什么都很蠢
You think everything's silly.
这个房♥子很蠢 我很蠢
This house is silly, I'm silly,
总统很蠢...
the president is silly...
亚瑟也很蠢
And Arthur was silly.
如果你真有你说的那么爱亚瑟...
If you really loved Arthur as much as you say that you do--
在亚瑟看来...
where Arthur was concerned,
你甚至从来没有给过爱机会
you never even gave love a break,
你明明可以试试的
but you could have tried.
你是说... -对!
You mean-- -yes
对 萨林医生本来可以帮你的
Dr. Sallit could have helped you.
海伦 亲爱的 我们要得为亚瑟
Helen, dear, we've got to decide
定下葬礼的仪式了
about the services for Arthur.
我们不能让阿特维尔一家久等
We can't keep the Atwells waiting.
你非得把所有事情都弄成闹剧吗?
Must you make a farce out of everything?
噢 海伦
Oh, Helen.
让他走
Send him away.
海伦 我们必须彻底解决这件事情
Helen, we've got to settle this once and for all
这样对大家都好
for everybody's sake.
你真是卑鄙无♥耻♥下流!
You filthy swine!
为什么你总是要伤害我?
Why must you always hurt me?
海伦 振作一点
Helen, please.
那好吧!
All right!
随你的便吧
Have it your own way.
哪次不是这样!
You always do!
我想尽早了结这件麻烦事
电影精选列表