Great god in heaven!
艾米!
Aimee!
艾米 等等!哦!
Aimee, wait! Oh!
怎么样 甘瑟?
How's it look, Gunther?
沿轨道上升
Nice pattern.
差点撞上那架黑色的直升飞机
Almost hit a big black helicopter.
哪儿?
Where?
那里
Over there.
哦 孩子 你不知道吗 那是威尔 天呐
Oh, boy, wouldn't you know it? It's Wil. Gee.
艾米!
Aimee!
艾米 求你了 你得听我解释
Aimee, please, you've got to let me explain.
桑纳托吉诺斯小姐对你
Miss Thanatogenos doesn't want anything to do with
和你剽窃的诗没有兴趣
with you or your pilfered poetry.
艾米 求你了!
Aimee, please!
这是发生什么了?
What in god's name is happening here?
我知道现在你觉得很可笑——
I know that must have looked kind of funny to you--
可笑?!
funny?!
等等 威尔 你看到后面那个小孩了吗?
Wait a minute, Wil. You see that kid back there?
他叫甘瑟 这孩子是个天才 航♥空♥时代的天才
That's Gunther. The kid's a genius, a space-age genius.
那他在这里干什么?
Well, what's he doing here?
问题就在这 威尔 他想要自己的实验室
That's it, Wil. You see, the kid wanted his own lab.
他开始从学校往家里拿东西——
Well, he started taking stuff home from school--
雷达装置 喷气引擎之类的
radar sets, jet engines, that kind of thing.
然后他想搞到他们的原子反应堆
Then he went after their atomic reactor.
啊!极端的疯子
Ah! a raving lunatic.
告诉你吧 威尔 他能把它们送上太空轨道
I tell you, Wil, he can put them in orbit.
他能做什么?
He can what?
他能把它们送上太空轨道 威尔
He can put them in orbit, Wil.
他能把它们送上太空轨道
He can put them into orbit.
他能把它们
He can put them
送入永恒恩典轨道
into an orbit of eternal grace.
什么?
What?
是的 哈利 我很乐意见见这位年轻的甘瑟
Yes, Harry, I should like very much to meet this young Gunther.
从被淘汰的硬件中选择的话
Yes, among the hardware which is now totally obsolete,
经过改装后的阿特里斯8型将是
a modified atlas-8 would be the vehicle of choice
实现你目的的最佳选择
for the purpose you describe.
改装?
Modification?
改到什么程度?
To what extent?
你最好别在这抽烟
You better not smoke around here.
容易引起爆♥炸♥
Something might explode.
当然 实际问题是
Of course, the real problem will be
怎么能弄到导弹
in obtaining a missile in the first place.
请接空军的巴克▪布林克曼将军
Get me General Buck Brinkman in air force surplus.
来认识一下受福牧师
Come over and meet the reverend.
不必了 小子
No, thank you, son.
受福的格伦沃西
Reverend Glenworthy,
这位是伯特上校
this is Colonel Bott.
他是我们技术部最顶尖的飞行员之一
He's one of our top flyboys in the knowhow department.
很高兴见到你 上校 -你好
Glad to meet you,Colonel. -How you doing
你的杯子空了
You have an empty glass there.
这怎么行
We can't have that.
服务员 给上校来点香槟
Waiter, some more champagne for the Colonel here.
我说过续杯不要停
I've told you to keep these glasses filled.
我们要渴死了 是吧?
We're thirsty, right, boys?
是这样 威尔...
Listen, Wil...
不如你告诉我这是怎么回事
Suppose you tell me what this is all about.
好的 巴克
Right, buck.
首先 我们先去看看地方
First, let's have a little look around the place.
给你看看丛林低语的运作方式
Let me show you how we do things here at whispering glades.
行
Fine. good.
各位 跟我来
Boys, follow me.
这是我们的样品间 先生们
This is our selection room, gentlemen.
总有一款能满足您的需求
One of these models is sure to meet your requirements.
什么意思 他开玩笑的吧?
What's going on here? Is he trying to be funny?
无论你品位多刁钻 我这里应有尽有
Yes. I'm confident there's a unit here for every taste.
比如这些铜管材
Consider these bronzes.
算得上是"安眠特制款"
This is your "deep rest special."
我的天呐
Oh, boy.
看见了吗?
Would you look at that?
哇 看呐
Whoa. look at that.
上校
Colonel, I was wondering
能不能帮我测试一下那件的重量
if I could ask you to test the weight of that unit.
博士发话了
You heard the doctor.
恭敬不如从命!
Stand in tow!
兄弟们 怎么说?
What do you say, gang?
谁最后谁不行啊
Last guy in the box is a bad boy.
不不不 不是这样
No, no, no. That's not it.
告诉你 哈利
I tell you, Harry,
第一次重生一定要力求完美
this first resurrection has got to be perfect.
诺贝尔奖得主赫科维茨怎么样?
How about a Nobel prize winner-- Herkovitz?
什么诺贝尔 鬼贝尔的
Nobel, Schmobel.
我要打造全国热点 哈利
It's got to be national appeal, Harry.
当然 明白
Yeah, sure.
呃 等下
Uh, well, wait a minute.
千万富翁怎么样?
What about a multimillionaire, Will?
驴唇不对马嘴 哈利
You're walking the wrong side of the street, Harry.
等等 你再听我说一个
Wait a minute. I think I've got it this time.
婴儿怎么样 怀抱中的婴儿
How about a baby? A babe in arms.
臂弯中的婴儿直接被送进太空轨道
From a babe in arms to a babe in orbit.
听起来如何?
How's that sound, hmm?
慢着 哈利 慢着
Hold it, Harry. Hold it.
秃鹰 你将再次展翅高飞!
Condor, you shall fly again.
威尔 唯一让我担心的是...
Well, the only thing that worries me, Will, is...
布洛杰特夫人会买♥♥账吗?
is that Blodgett dame. Will she buy it?
记住 是你占据主动权 对不对?
Remember,you carry the ball, right?
她应该品味很高
She's probably a pretty classy broad,
她会喜欢你的风格的
and she'll appreciate your style.
不要太咄咄逼人
Don't be too pushy about it.
她可能还沉浸在悲痛中
She may still be in mourning.
坐前排吗 小伙子们
Table down front, boys?
我们在找一位布拉杰特女士——
We're looking for Mrs. Blodgett--
希娣▪布拉杰特
Sadie Blodgett.
她是最近过世的宇航员
Yes, widow of the late astronaut--
托德▪"秃鹰"▪布洛杰特机长的遗孀 -好
captain Todd "condor" Blodgett. -OK
我去找她 请在这里等一下
I'll get her. You can wait here for her.
不要在我面前叫他英雄
Don't call him a hero to me.
我当时就在场 对吧?
I was there, right?
他从酒吧的凳子上摔下来摔断了脖子
Well, he fell off a bar stool and broke his neck.
实际情况就是这样
That's how it really happened.
当然他们隐瞒了真♥相♥
Of course, they kind of hushed it up.
自然而然
And naturally,
大家以为是我害的
then everybody said it was my fault.
但我不这么觉得
But I don't see it that way.
我觉得这是体制害的
I mean, I think it's a fault of the system.
你不觉得吗?
Don't you?
是的 我也这么想
Huh? Yes, I do, indeed. Yes.
你是 英国人?
What are you, English?
哦...是的
Oh...yes, I am.
我喜欢英国人
I like English men.
来一杯?
Have a drink?
哦 谢谢
Oh, thank you.
布洛杰特太太 我相信...
Mrs. Blodgett, I'm sure that--
哦 你可以叫我希娣
oh, you can call me Sadie.
好的 这个 我很...
Yes, well, I'd, uh, hmm--
我很乐意
I'd like to very much.
那为什么不继续?-噢
Then why don't you?-Oh
我想要说的是
What I was going to say,
希娣 我猜你一定...
uh, Sadie, is that I'm s-sure
能体会到...
that you can appreciate
来参加葬礼的人...
how important your attendance at the ceremony will be
这个...最好能...
电影精选列表