劳驾等会儿
You'll just have to be patient.
好吧
All right.
哪位 是的
Hello? yes?
是你弟弟 先生
It's your brother, sir.
威尔?威尔?
Will? Will?
我是实在没辙了
I'm all washed up here at the studio.
听着 你得帮我
Listen, you've got to help me.
求你了
Please, please,
再给我一次机会
just give me one more chance.
这次我不会让你失望的 我保证
I won't let you down this time, I promise you.
也许有什么东西
Perhaps there is something, uh, after all
适合你的特殊才能
suitable to your particular talents.
最后一次机会 哈利
One last chance, Harry.
哦 太好了 威尔
Oh, that-- that's great, Will.
我都接受 你说什么就是什么
I'll take anything, anything you say.
慢着 威尔 我不能这么做
Wait a minute, Will. I couldn't do that.
不干这个
Not that.
要么接活 要么走人
Take it, Harry,or leave it.
我答应 我答应
I'll take it,I'll take it.
还有 你记着 哈利
And remember this,Harry--
多嘴一句我和那地方的联♥系♥
one word about my connection with that place,
我就让你吃不了兜着走
and you'll wish you were dead.
啊 抱歉 我真蠢
Oh, I'm so sorry. How stupid of me.
这以前从没发生过
Never done such a thing before.
洛伦佐▪美帝奇
本森小姐
Miss Benson.
你好
Hi.
噢 小丹尼尔
Oh, D.J. Jr.
噢 弗兰克
Oh, Frank!
我真高兴你能来看我
Well, how nice of you to stop by.
真的很感激
You know, I appreciate that.I really do.
都进去吧 进去吧
Come on.Won't you come in?
小丹尼尔 我想请你看幅画 我才完成的
D.J. Jr., I want you to see this painting.I've just finished it.
我可太满意了
I'm really rather pleased with it.
有空了我一定会看的 弗兰克
I do want to see that sometime, Frank. I want very much to see that.
直接进去吧
Go right ahead in.
我相信我进入了全新的阶段
I believe it may be the threshold of a new period for me.
是啊 我迫不及待想看 弗兰克
Yeah, I'm very anxious to see that, Frank. Uh--
小丹尼尔 还有一件事我想问你
D.J. Jr., there's something else I wanted to ask you.
很奇怪 今天早上我去办公室
It's a bit odd.I went into my office this morning,
发现有个小伙子在那儿
and there was some chap there
门上钉了一张纸
and a piece of paper pinned on the door
上面写着 好像是 洛伦佐▪美帝奇
with a name something like,uh, Lorenzo Medici.
对啊 对 弗兰克 对的
Oh, yeah, Frank.Yeah, that's right.
听好 弗兰克 亲爱的 他说读梅迪西
Only look, Frank, baby, um, he says it Me-dissi,like that.
不是 你这么念听上去像是个意大利佬
No, and how you say it kind of sounds like a wop,
梅迪西先生是丹尼尔先生的女婿 也是我的姐夫
and Mr. Medici is D.J.'s son-in-law and my brother-in-law,
他是个非常非常好的人
and he's a very,very wonderful person
信用记录也很好
with a very fine record.
当然我毫不否认 小丹尼尔
Oh, I've no doubt of that, D.J. Jr.,
可关键在 我现在在哪儿办公?
but the point is,where do I work now?
嗯 这就是我想跟你聊聊的事 弗兰克
Now, that's a thing I do want to talk to you about, Frank,
只是 如你所见 我现在也忙得没空
only, as you can see,I just don't have the time right now.
好了 再见(意大利语) 宝贝
Yeah. ciao, baby.
呃 蜜姬...
Uh, Mickey, uh...
接待一下他 好吗?
Take care of him, will you?
我可以理解成 我已经被...
Am I to understand that I've been...
这个工作室再也不...
That the studio no longer...
应该就这几天您会收到正式通知
You'll get formal notification in a couple of days,I expect.
您知道这些事该怎么收尾
You know how these things get hung up.
我这里有您最后的工资支票 就在这儿
However, I do have your final check for you right here.
哦 还差一个签字
Oh, it just needs one other signature.
我会尽快拿给您的
Well, I'll get it out to you just as soon as possible.
谢谢
Thank you.
有个女同事说您在这待了很久
One of the girls was telling me you've been here just ever so long.
31年
31 years.
31年 比我的年龄都大
31 years. You were here before I was born.
希望我别在这里呆那么久
I hope I don't stay here that long.
哦 你一定前程似锦 亲爱的
Oh, I feel sure that you're destined for a far happier fate than that, my dear.
再会 多谢
Good-bye, and thank you.
抱歉 您手上拿的是工作室财产吗?
Excuse me. That isn't studio property, is it?
不是 亲爱的 不是
No, my dear, it is not.
弗兰克舅舅?
Uncle Frank?
弗兰克舅舅?
Uncle Frank?
有碍观瞻 先生们 有碍观瞻
Bad form, gentlemen.Bad form.
假如弗朗西斯爵士能选一幅不那么脏乱的
If only Sir Francis had chosen a less sordid--
这些媒体配图
all those pictures in the press.
全是那个裂了缝的泳池
That dreadful pool with those cracks in it.
好 那咱们继续吧
Well, let's get on with it.
恐怕弗朗西斯爵士的财产所剩无几了
I'm afraid that Sir Francis' estate is practically nil.
不 这话从何说起啊
No, well, that's neither here nor there.
眼下最重要的
What is of Paramount importance
是给弗朗西斯爵士安排一场
is that Sir Francis should be given a funeral
与他的地位相符的葬礼
appropriate to his station
一场整体上与英国人
and one that will reflect credit
形象相符的葬礼
on the British community as a whole.
同意 -肃静
Hear, hear. -Quite, quite.
这幢小别♥墅♥的售价足以支付开销
The sale of this cottage will be sufficient to defray the cost.
巴罗 我们已经起草好了文件
Well, now, Barlow, we've had this document drawn up.
请在这里签字
Your signature is necessary.
在这页最下面签字就行
Just put your name at the bottom of the page.
就是这样
That's right.
那么 我想 这位年轻的巴罗先生 将会——
Well,now, I propose that young Barlow here shall--
还有这——将会安排妥当
initial that, will you?--shall make the arrangements.
毫无疑问 我想最适合弗朗西斯爵士安眠的是
I think there's no doubt that the proper place for Sir Francis
丛林低语
is whispering glades.
现在 我们来到这美妙绝伦的雕塑前
And now we come to something really marvelous,
在我看来 这是整个游览的高♥潮♥
a real high point of the tour, it seems to me.
每次游览至此 我就...
Every time I reach this point, I get--
我也说不清 情难自已
well, I don't know.I get all choked up.
就是它 纪念受福牧师
Here it is--the great statue
威尔伯▪格林沃西的伟大雕像
of the blessed reverend Wilbur Glenworthy.
这座举世闻名的雕像出自于
This world-famous statue was executed
世界知名的艺术家
by the internationally known artist
以及雕塑家蒂娜▪图贝之手
and sculptress Tina tube
如果想买♥♥个帅气的复♥制♥品带回家
and is available in handsome reproductions
西门附近的纪念品商店有售
at the gift shop near the west gate.
那些小小的复♥制♥品
They're really quite marvelous,
真的很神奇
those little reproductions.
现在 看看这本书
Now, look at the book
皆为受福牧师的信条
containing the creed of the blessed reverend.
雕刻在上乘的卡拉拉大理石上
This book is carved of the finest Carrara marble.
页面上的字母
The letters on the pages--
是18k黄金
they're 18-carat gold,
每个字母最少值30美金
and they're worth at least $30 apiece.
现在 我想请各位听一段声音
And now I want you to hear something.
这是由受福牧师亲自
I want you to hear the blessed reverend himself
讲述的教义的话语
speak the words of the creed.
这是他本人的真实声音
This is the actual voice of the blessed reverend himself.
我已经醒来
I did awake,
有一段梦境发生在我身上
and a dream came unto me.
上帝 我看到了永恒的幸福
And, lo, I beheld a life of eternal happiness...
打扰一下 先生
Excuse me, sir!
在这生活中所有阴影...
A life where shadows...
先生 哪儿能了询问...
Sir, where could I find information about the, uh...
...都散发着阳光和喜悦
...radiant beams of sunshine and joy.
下葬事宜
Burials?
价格去行政办公室问询
Prices on inquiry at the administration office.
沿着这条路下去
Drive on up the road.
小孩子们银铃般的笑声
...silver laughter of little children.
在那里 忧愁也能变成欢喜
电影精选列表