早上好
Good morning.
早上好 乔伊博伊先生
Good morning,Mr. Joyboy.
早上好 早上好
Good morning,good morning.
早上好 乔伊...
Good morning,Mr.--
早上好 桑纳托吉诺斯小姐
good morning,Miss Thanatogenos.
早上好 乔伊博伊先生
Good morning, Mr. Joyboy.
自缢身亡的那位
Here is the strangulated loved one
送到哥特灵堂的
for the Gothic slumber room.
不算棘手吧 乔伊博伊先生?
Was he a difficult case,Mr. Joyboy?
不算 稍微有点难度
No. just a wee bit,
我想他看上去至少像个...
but I think he came out just...
花♥花♥公♥子♥
dandy.
噢 他可真帅啊
Oh, he's beautiful.
是啊
Yes.
你看
There.
他底子不错 非常...
He came up nicely,so...
柔软
Supple.
好的 我最好开始干活了
Well, I'd better begin.
我不知道怎么搞的 我也无法解释
I don't know what it is. I don't know how to explain it,
你知道吗 每每想到我在为你工作
you see, but it seems when I know I'm working for you,
我内心就有个声音说
then something in me says
"马上就能见到桑纳托吉诺斯小姐啦"
"he's on his way to Miss Thanatogenos,"
然后我的手就自己动了起来
and then my fingers just take control.
你注意到了吗?
Haven't you noticed that?
这...
Well...
我上周确实说过
I did say only last week
所有来自乔伊博伊先生的逝者
that all the loved ones that come from Mr. Joyboy
都有最动人的微笑
have the most beautiful smiles.
这都是献给你的 塔纳托根诺斯小姐
It's all for you, Miss Thanatogenos.
乔伊博伊先生 乔伊博伊先生
Mr. Joyboy. Mr. Joyboy.
什么事?
Yes. what is it?
又送来两位逝者 送到哪里?
2 more loved ones just came in. Who are they for?
福格尔先生有空
Mr. Fogel's free.
有一个是婴儿
One of them is an infant.
哦 是一对母子吗?-不是 没有关系
Oh. is it mother and child?-No. no relation.
福格尔先生来负责成年人 我来负责婴儿
Well, then Mr. Fogel will take the adult, I'll do the baby.
你真爱孩子啊 乔伊博伊先生
You do love children, don't you, Mr. Joyboy?
这...
Well...
我去忙啦
Off to baby.
符合您的预期吗 巴罗先生?
Is it what you'd hoped, Mr. Barlow?
嗯 噢...
Hmm? oh.
超预期
More.
他是不是有点 呃...
Is, uh...Is he quite, uh...
硬啊
Hard?
是结实
Firm.
我能 我能碰吗?-请勿触摸!
Hmm. may I-- may I touch him?-Please don't
会留下印子
It leaves a Mark.
请往这走 先生们
Come this way, gentlemen.
借过
Excuse me.
啊 巴罗
Ah, Barlow.
太好了
Yes.
什么来着...
What was it...
我的老朋友詹姆斯▪巴里爵士常说?
My old friend Sir James Barrie used to say?
"死亡...
"To die..."
是一场伟大的冒险"
"Will be a very great adventure."
我谢谢你啊
Thank you.
巴洛 弗兰克不是说你写过民谣吗?
Barlow, didn't old Frank say you did a bit of ballad-mongering?
这个 呃...
Well, um...
你为什么不写点悼词呢?
Why don't you write me something to recite at the funeral?
写点短小有力的 可以吗?
Keep it short and direct, will you?
嗯 我试试看吧 安布罗斯爵士
Well, I'll certainly try, Sir Ambrose.
字迹清楚一点 我不想戴眼镜
And make it legible. I don't want to have to wear my goggles.
太好了
Yes.
你们知道吗 我好像从没见弗兰克老兄
Do you know, I don't think I've ever seen old Frank
这么精神过
looking better.
"埋葬这伟大的骑士吧...
"Bury the great knight...
仅以这篇来自工作室的悼词
"With the studio's...Valediction.
让我们 将这伟大的骑士埋葬..."
Let us bury the great knight..."
噢
Ohh.
悼词
Valediction.
悼词 套瓷 在所不辞
Valediction, restriction, friction...
告辞
Constriction.
"我听说 弗朗西斯▪欣斯利..."
"They told me, Francis Hinsley..."
"我听说 你自挂东南枝..."
"They told me you were hung..."
"血红的眼珠突突鼓着...
"With red protruding eyeballs...
乌青的舌头悬悬垂着"
And black protruding tongue."
"我流着泪怀想..."
"I wept as I remembered...
"曾经的我们多么喜欢..."
How often you and I had..."
"...哈哈哈哈"
"...HAHAHA"
"一同取笑..."
"Had laughed..."
"洛杉矶..."
"About Los Angeles..."
"如今"
"And now
"正是在这里..."
"'tis here...
"你将永世安息"
You'll lie."
"在这里..."
"Here...
"你在福尔马林溶液里泡着..."
"Pickled in formaldehyde and, uh...
"艳脂俗粉矫饰着..."
"Painted like a whore...
"虾米红的 终于不朽了"
"Shrimp pink, incorruptible,
"未曾迷失..."
not lost..."
"却早早走了"
"But gone before."
你好!
Hello!
噢 不好意思
Oh, I'm sorry.
我没想吓你
I didn't mean to frighten you.
我总是记不住活人的脸
I'm afraid my memory's very bad for live faces.
我想问你...
Tell me something, uh...
你经常来这里吗?
Do you come here often?
对 我几乎每天都来
Yes, I do. I come here almost every day
在这吃午餐
to have my lunch.
那你独自在这的时候 都想些什么
Tell me, what do you think about when you're out here all by yourself?
噢 只是在想
Oh, just...
死亡和其他有的没的
Death and aught.
啊 "我几乎爱上了静谧的死亡"!
Ah, "Half in love with easeful death"!
注: 出自英国19世纪浪漫派诗人约翰▪济慈的诗作《夜莺颂》, 查良铮译
你说什么?
What did you say?
这是句诗
It's a poem.
诗?
A poem?
你是诗人吗?
Are you a poet?
"多少次 我几乎爱上了静谧的死亡"
"For many a time I've been half in love with easeful death,
"我在诗思里用尽了我言辞"
"call'd him soft names in many a mused rhyme,
"求他把我的一息散入空茫"
"to take into the air my quiet breath,
"而现在"
"now more than ever
"死更是多么富丽"
"seems it rich to die,
"在午夜里"
"to cease upon the midnight
"溘然魂离人间"
with no pain."
你写的?
Did you write that?
你喜欢吗?
Did you like it?
我很喜欢
Oh, yes.
这首诗太美了
It's beautiful.
是你来到公墓后写的吗?
Did you write it since you came here to whispering glades?
不 不 不 这首诗是很早以前写的
No, no, no. It was written a long time ago.
如果你是在这里写的 就更好了
Well, it couldn't have been lovelier if you'd written it right here.
一定感觉特别美妙吧
It must be a wonderful, inspiring thing
当个诗人
to be a poet.
你有写诗的天赋吗?
Are you have a rather poetic occupation yourself?
有 我知道我有
Yes. yes, I know I have.
是否有的逝者
Are some of the loved ones
妆更容易化?
better to work on than, uh, others?
噢 当然
Oh, yes.
对有灵性的人 这是完全不同的
When a person has soul, it makes all the difference.
有了性灵 就会感受到启迪
When there's soul, there's something to inspire you--
告诉我...
电影精选列表