我来跟你解释 来 坐着这
Let me explain. Here. Sit, sit.
艾米
Aimee,
一个诗人 一个艺术家
a poet, an artist,
他会从美的事物中
he draws his inspiration from beauty
源源不断地汲取灵感
in many forms.
丹尼斯 别这样!
Dennis, don't!
这样做不道德
That's not an ethical thing to do.
为什么 美国人不接吻的吗?
Why? don't Americans kiss?
呃 当然接吻
Well, of course they kiss.
但这跟我们有什么关系?
But what has that got to do with us?
当然有关
Everything.
你是美国女孩...
You're an American girl...
而我是个男人
And I'm a man.
但无论如何 这肯定不是
And, anyway, this certainly wouldn't be
适合做这种事的时间和地点
the time or place for that sort of thing.
哪里还有更合适的时间和地点呢?
What better time and place could there be?
你我二人 相伴于此
Here we are together.
艾米 我来比你作夏天好不好?
Aimee, shall I compare thee to a summer's day?
注: 出自莎士比亚十四行诗第18首, 朱湘译
这是你刚刚写的吗?
Did you just write that?
不 你比他更可爱
Thou art more lovely
更温和
and more temperate.
丹尼斯 不要 请不要这样...
Dennis, don't. No, you must--
艾米 就要 你要帮我写这首诗的
Aimee, you do... Want to help me write that poem,
不是吗?
don't you?
我要的
I do.
我确实想帮你写诗 但是...
I do want to help you write the poem, but...
以艺术之名...
In the name of art...
我觉得我...
I think I--
你的牙齿把我门牙撞碎了
I think I chipped my cap on your tooth.
看哪 仙乐都那美丽的瀑布...
Behold the lovely falls of Xanadu...
啊!啊!啊!
AH...AH...AHH!
这里精确复♥制♥了享誉盛名的忽必烈汗
An exact replica of those in the famous city of Kubla Khan...
艾米?艾米!
Aimee?Aimee!
它有427英尺高
They measure 427 feet in height.
艾米——
Aimee--
它每分钟能产生160加仑的水
They produce 160 gallons of water per minute.
艾米!等等我!艾米!
Aimee!Waiting!Aimee!
这个瀑布 建造于1953年...
The falls were built in 1953...
我叫你不要害怕
I told you don't be afraid
花费超过100万美元
At a cost of more than $1 million.
艾米 这没什么好难为情的
Aimee, there is nothing wrong with having feelings like that
陌生的人啊 带着愉悦的心情...
Regard these falls, stranger...
欣赏这瀑布吧!
And be happy!
艾米! -哇啊!
Aimee! -whoa!
看哪 仙乐都那美丽的瀑布...
Behold the lovely falls of Xanadu--
这里精确复♥制♥了...
An exact replica...
我不会游泳!救命啊!
I can't swim!help!
亲爱的婆罗门上师
Dear Guru Brahmin,
你也许记得我和你提过
you may remember that I wrote to you
我对主管的感情
about my feelings towards the head of my department.
"但我现在遇到了另一个男人
"But now,I've met another man,
"他给我写了很多诗
"and he's written a lot of poems to me.
"当我和他在一起时
"When I'm with him,
"我感受到其他女孩说的
"I feel more like the other girls say they feel
"和男友在一起或是看电影时的感受
"when they're with their boyfriends or at the movies.
"但是 他也不是一个完全令人敬佩的人
"However, he is not at all such an admirable character.
"他对很多神圣的事都持怀疑态度
"He's cynical about many things which are sacred.
"另外 他不是美国人 而是英国人
"Also, he's not American, but British.
"就在今晚 他想...
"And tonight, he tried to...
"和我做那种事
"Blank-blank with me.
"起初 他想用肢体动作来唤起我的感觉
"First, he tried to rouse me in a physical manner.
"我不知道我是否被唤起
"I don't know whether I was roused or not.
"我认为是的
"I think so.
"但我并没有让他做他想做的
"But I did not let him do what he tried.
我应该再和这个男人见面吗?"
Should I see this man again?"
好的
OK.
亲爱的艾米
Dear Aimee,
你描述的对新朋友的感情
for your fresh friend for your fresh friend
听起来不像是爱
does not sound like love.
不过要记住
But still remember,
爱是一颗生长缓慢的种子
love is a slow-growing seed,
有时直至结婚或其他共同经历之后
which sometimes does not flower
才会开花结果
until after marriage and commonly shared experiences.
还有 你这个愚蠢的贱♥人♥
Furthermore, you silly bitch,
你谁也配不上
whichever one you get is much too good for you.
把"贱♥人♥"划掉
Strike out the "bitch."
"要小心考察
"And examine carefully the intentions of
这个油嘴滑舌的外国诗人的意图"
the intentions of this glib foreign poet."
早上好 桑纳托吉诺斯小姐
Good morning, Miss Thanatogenos.
非常抱歉 希望我没有吓到你
I'm terribly sorry. I hope I didn't startle you.
没有
No.
桑纳托吉诺斯小姐 我无法向你描述
Miss Thanatogenos,I cannot tell you
我有多满意 不仅...
how pleased I am, not...
不仅是你的工作
Not only with your work,
还有你带来的
but the high standards and the principles
高标准和原则
that you bring to it.
谢谢你 -是的是的
Thank you. -yes yes
昨天 我把你推荐给了受福牧师
Yesterday, I mentioned you to the blessed reverend.
嗯...
Hmm...
受福牧师?
The blessed reverend?
是的
Yes. which brings me
这也是我冒昧前来原因
to the reason for my intrusion here.
请随我来 桑纳托吉诺斯小姐
This way, Miss Thanatogenos.
明天这些小鸭子将会畅游在宝宝天地的新湖中
Tomorrow they shall be swimming on the new lake in Babyland.
宝宝在刚刚离开时
The baby loved ones sometimes feel lost there at first
有时会觉得迷失
just after they've passed over.
我梦到他们需要玩伴
And I dreamed they needed playmates.
你认为我的梦怎么样 乔伊博伊先生?
What do you think of my dream, Mr. Joyboy?
此梦唯有受福牧师您才能做啊
It's a dream that only the blessed reverend can dream,
请允许我如此陈述
if I may say so.
现在我想为您介绍...
And now I'd like to present miss...
桑纳托吉诺斯小姐
Miss Thanatogenos.
是的 桑纳托吉诺斯小姐
Yes, Miss Thanatogenos,
我注意到你有段时间了
I've had my eye on you for some time now,
就像我注意到
as I have my eyes
我们这个和睦大家庭中的每一个成员
on all the members of our fine family here.
桑纳托吉诺斯小姐
Miss Thanatogenos, as there are
介于有些敏感脆弱的人
many people of delicate sensibilities,
出于人性 不愿让亲爱的逝者
with a natural reluctance to expose their loved ones
在任何层面上有失体统
to anything savoring of immodesty,
我在想是否有必要培训女防腐师
I've been considering the advantages of training a female embalmer.
噢
Oh.
艾米▪桑纳托吉诺斯
Aimee Thanatogenos...
丛林低语的...
First lady embalmer
第一位女性防腐师
of whispering glades.
噢 感谢您 受福牧师
Oh, thank you, blessed reverend.
感激不尽
Thank you.
先这样吧
That will be all.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我简直无法相信 哦 乔伊博伊先生
I can't believe it. Oh, Mr. Joyboy.
以鄙人之见
If I may intrude a personal note.
这确实值得庆祝 你意下如何?
This does call for a little celebration, don't you think?
我在想
I wonder
今晚你愿意赏光与我共进晚餐吗
if you would do me the honor of having supper with me this evening.
噢...
Oh...
我不知道该说些什么好
I don't know what to say.
我希望你可以来我家 桑纳托吉诺斯小姐
Well, I wish you'd come to my home, Miss Thanatogenos.
是的 惟愿我能得此殊荣
Yes, I claim the right and the very great privilege
将丛林低语的第一位女防腐师
of introducing the first lady embalmer of whispering glades
介绍给我的妈妈
电影精选列表