我对你早有打算 混♥蛋♥
I got plans for you, motherfucker.
明白吗?
Okay?
雷……
Ray...
你还好吗?
you good?
我是说 我……
I mean, I'm...
我至少比哈克尼斯强 对吧?
I'm better than fucking Harkness, I guess.
那倒是 雷
That's good, Ray.
记住 凡事都不能两全其美
Remember, we can't have it both ways.
嘿 汉克
Hey, Hank.
对不起 之前一直找你麻烦 伙计
I'm sorry for busting your balls, man.
我是真心的
I really am.
为自己鼓掌吧 小伙子们
Give yourselves due kudos, boys.
掌声响起来
Let's hear it.
你们已经走了100英里了
You made it 100 miles.
这绝对是项了不起的成就!
That's a goddamn accomplishment!
继续前进 奖品在等着你们
Keep on. The prize awaits.
我是说 他怎么总能看起来这么精神?
I mean, how the heck he always look so fresh?
他还是人吗?
He even human?
这不是什么把戏
It's not a trick.
少校晚上吃完晚饭就睡觉了
The Major sleeps at night, after supper.
他甚至还能洗澡
He even showers.
这不公平
That ain't fair.
这本来就和公平无关
It's not about fair.
你怎么样 混♥蛋♥?
How are ya, fucking fuckhead?
你这个垃圾
You goddamn bag.
你生病了吗 斯特宾斯?
You gettin' sick, Stebbins?
哦 你很希望我生病 对吧 加拉提?
Oh, wouldn't you like that, Garraty?
只是过敏而已
Just allergies.
我每年春天都这样
I get 'em every spring.
哦 靠! 他在往前冲!
Oh, shit! He's running for it!
警告 31号♥选手警告 哦 伙计! 快点!
Warning, 31. Oh, boy! Come on, now!
靠 伙计 这一下把我惊醒了!
Fuck, man, that just woke me up!
103英里处
哦!
Ooh!
伙计 我现在真想有人给我按按脚
Boy, I'd kill for a foot massage right now.
如果我赢了
If I win this,
如果我赢了 我发誓
if I win, I swear to God,
我可能会忍♥不住用我的愿望
I might be tempted to use my wish
换一个路边的足底按♥摩♥
for a foot massage right there on the road.
你是认真的吗 贝克?
You serious, Baker?
当然不是 伙计
No, man. Of course not.
我想要的是那种 呃……
I'm asking to have one of them, uh...
叫什么来着?
What you call 'em?
就是那种太空火箭 哈
One of them space rockets. Huh.
对 那种能把我送上月球的火箭
Yeah, those space rockets take me to the moon.
是啊 我一直想
Yeah. Yeah, I always wanted
去月球看看
to go to the moon.
哪儿都比这儿强
Anywhere's better than here.
嘿 说实话 这愿望不错啊 贝克
Hey, you know, that's not a bad wish, Baker.
还记得有个小子 他许愿要……呃……
Remember that one kid that, uh, well, he wished for, uh...
好像是一头宠物大象?
I think it was a pet elephant?
记得
Yeah.
他们真的给他了
Yeah, and they gave it to him.
嗯哼
Uhhuh.
还给他配了马鞍什么的
They brought it out with a saddle and everything,
他就骑着大象回家了
and he just rode it home.
是啊
Yeah.
他们真的会满足你任何愿望
They really will give you anything you want.
所以我才想飞去月球
That's why I'm asking to go to the moon.
我要许愿要十个光着身子的女人
I gonna wish for 10 naked ladies.
靠 他居然还在 我以为他早就淘汰了
Oh, shit. There he is. I thought we lost you.
我没事
Well, I'm fine.
你要十个光着身子的女人干嘛?
The fuck you gonna do with 10 naked ladies?
呃 你说过会对我友善点的 麦克弗里斯
Uh, you said you were gonna be nice, McVries.
奥尔森 这愿望蠢透了
That's a stupid fucking wish, Olson.
这愿望怎么就蠢了?
How is that a stupid fucking wish?
你是基佬还是怎么着?
You fruity or something?
不是 重点不是这个 奥尔森
No, that's not the point, Olson.
我是说 你赢了之后
All I'm saying is that when you win,
能拿到一大堆钱
you get like a gazillion dollars.
你随时都能花钱请十个光着身子的女人去你家
You can pay for 10 naked ladies to come over to your house whenever you'd like.
我只是觉得
It's just, you know,
赢了之后应该许愿要那些
when you win, you should wish for something
用钱买♥♥不到的东西
that you can't pay for.
不要 我才不想他妈花钱
No. I don't wanna have to fucking pay
找光着身子的女人 太恶心了
for my naked ladies. That's gross.
嘿,你知道如果你实现了愿望
Hey, you do realize if you get your wish,
就得有人付钱让那十个女人
someone's gonna have to pay the 10 ladies
为你脱♥光♥衣服 嗯嗯
to get naked for you, right? Mmhmm.
好吧 我还真没想过 哇哦
Okay, I never thought about that. Wow.
可不是嘛 靠
No, you didn't. Shit.
麦克弗里斯 你想许什么愿?
What would you wish for, McVries?
我有个愿望想了很久了
I had a wish for a long time,
其实好几年了 但是……
for years, actually, but...
这几天我改主意了
I've changed my wish in the last couple days.
从现在起 我希望"长途跋涉"能有两个赢家
From now on, I'm gonna wish that Long Walk has two winners.
因为这样……多年以后
'Cause then... then in years to come,
人们就能抱有希望 也许他们的朋友也能活下来
people can have hope that maybe their friends just might make it.
啊 他们绝对不会允许这种事的
Ah, they'll never allow that shit.
管他呢 试试总没错
Well, hell if I don't try.
皮特 你真高尚 哦 滚蛋
That's beautiful, Pete. Oh, fuck off, man.
不 我没跟你开玩笑 我是认真的
No, I'm not fucking with you. I'm dead serious.
这愿望真的太他妈美好了
That's really fucking goddamn beautiful.
我还是觉得十个光着身子的女人是最明智的选择
I still think 10 naked ladies is a fucking nobrainer.
哦 天啊 加拉提 你呢?
Oh, Jesus. How about you, Garraty?
呃 我不说
Uh, no, I'm not saying.
这就像生日愿望 你懂的?
It's like a birthday wish, you know?
哦 别这样 伙计 我不会咒你的
Oh, come on, man. I'm not trying to jinx it.
说说嘛 加拉提 快说
Come on. Come on, Garraty. Come on.
你能赢的概率
The chances it's gonna be you,
或者说我们任何人能赢的概率
or any one of us for that matter,
几乎为零 有什么关系呢?
is slim to none. What's the harm?
概率越来越大了
Chances are getting better and better.
而且
And, you know,
我今天感觉挺不错的 所以……
I'm feeling pretty good today, so...
哦!
Ooh!
看看你 这就对了
Look at you. There you go.
不过 呃 我也不确定 我们还剩多少人?
But, uh, I don't know. How many of us are left?
一 二 三 四 五 六……
Well, one, two, three, four, five, six.
大概还有15个吧 我也不清楚
There's around 15, probably. I don't know.
这概率已经不算低了
Those are no longer bad odds.
这事儿现在一点也不好玩了
This ain't enjoyable at all anymore.
一点意思都没有
There's no fucking flavor.
你在说口香糖?
Talking about the piece of gum?
哦 天啊 吐了吧 伙计 太恶心了
Oh, God. Spit it out, man. That's so gross.
我能说什么呢?
Oh, what can I say?
我就是个迷信的混♥蛋♥
I'm a superstitious motherfucker.
我冥冥中有种感觉
I got this feeling in the depth of my gut.
这口香糖能撑多久 我就能撑多久
As long as this gum lasts, so do I.
它要是没味道了 我也就完了
When she goes, I go.
我和这口香糖得一起撑过这关
We gotta make it through this thing together, me and the gum.
奥尔森 你这想法又美好又恶心
That's as beautiful as it is disgusting, Olson.
不 不 不 别转移
No, no, no. Don't change
话题 加拉提 我没有
the subject now, Garraty. No, I'm not.
你不是为了钱才来的 对吧?
You ain't here for the money, right?
透露一点呗 你是为了什么?
Give us a nibble. What you here for?
听着 我跟你说
Listen, I'll tell you this.
我希望我的愿望能改变一些事情
I want my wish to change things.
你懂吗?也许能彻底终结这一切
You know? Maybe stop this whole thing altogether.
"你不能许愿要求
"You can't wish for things
改变一个州的
电影精选列表