Okay. Okay.
好吧 兰克 还有件事……算了
Well, Rank, one more thing... Let it go.
别上当 兰克!
Don't take the bait, Rank!
我觉得你妈当年在第四十二街
I think your mama was givin' out coupons
发口♥交♥优♥惠♥券呢吧
for blowjobs on 42nd Street.
我还想着要不要去试试呢
I was thinkin' of taking her up on it.
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think about that?
警告 19号♥选手 第二次警告
Second warning. Number 19.
起来 兰克
Get up, Rank.
起来 兰克 快起来 兰克
Get up, Rank. Get up, Rank.
哦 天啊 哦 天啊!起来 快起来
Oh, God. Oh, God! Get up. Get up.
起来!兰克站不起来了
Get up! Rank ain't up.
起来!快起来!
Get up! Get up!
警告 19号♥选手 兰克 起来 起来
Warning. 19. Rank, get up, get up.
第三次警告 起来 兰克!
Third warning. Get up, Rank!
他妈的快起来!嘿!
Get the fuck up! Hey!
靠!巴尔科维奇 你♥他♥妈♥就是个混♥蛋♥!
Fuck! Barkovitch, you fuckin' asshole!
嘿 巴尔科维奇
Hey, Barkovitch.
嘿 巴尔科维奇!
Hey, Barkovitch!
你现在不只是烦人了
You're not just a pest no more,
你就是个杀人犯!你不能这么说……
now you a murderer! You can't fucking say...
第二次警告 这种话 伙计 不 别乱说
Second warning. that shit, man. No, no, no.
五号♥ 不是我♥干♥的!
Number five. I didn't do that shit.
我根本没碰他 你谋杀了那个男人!
I didn't fuckin' touch him. You murdered that man!
是他先冲我来的 伙计
He came after me, man.
闭嘴吧你 嘿 听着……
Shut the fuck up. Hey, look...
他杀了人 科利 你都看见了 对吧?
He murdered that man. Collie, you saw that shit, right?
我们本质上是一类人 伙计 我知道 你喜欢说话
We're the fuckin' same, man. I know, you like to talk,
我也喜欢说话 我跟你才不是一类人……
I like to talk. I'm nothing like you...
我们都喜欢…… 你这个混♥蛋♥
We like to have a... ...you motherfucker.
再说一遍 你就等着吃不了兜着走
Say it again, you'll be chewing concrete.
他妈的杀了那个孩子 天啊
Fucking killed that kid, for Christ sakes.
滚开! 行吧? 去你的
Fuck off! Okay? Fuck you.
你们所有人
All of you.
不如你回去在他身上跳舞啊 哈?
Why don't you go back and dance on him, huh?
在他背上扭几下 给我们表演表演
Boogie on his back a little. Entertain us.
我看你那道疤就是吸老二弄的 疤脸
I know you got that gash sucking cock yourself, Scarface.
别惹我
Don't fuck with me.
等你脑浆溅到水泥地上的时候 我一定拍手叫好 巴尔科维奇
I can't wait to see your brains all over the fuckin' concrete, Barkovitch.
真到那时候 我会欢呼的
You know, I'll cheer when it happens.
你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
You fuckin' piece of shit.
嘿 伙计 看那边那只乌鸦
Hey, man. Look at that crow over there.
靠
Fuck.
真♥他♥妈♥诡异
Spooky bullshit.
嘿 嘿 嘿 你们有人上过大号♥了吗?
Hey, hey, hey, have y'all had to poop yet?
我在控制呢 尽量避免
I'm rationing. Trying to avoid it.
明智之举 听着…… 警告 45号♥选手警告
That's smart. Listen... Warning, number 45.
……前面有特别恶心的事要发生了
...there's something real bad happenin' up ahead.
那…… 那简直恶心到我都没法 写进书里去
It... It's so gross. I don't even think I can write about it in the book.
会影响书的销量的
It might kill the commerciality of it.
销量?
Commerciality?
对 就是总体的销♥售♥潜力 你知道的 读者们……
Yeah, the overall sales potential, you know, the people...
知道了知道了 伙计
Yeah, we know what it is, man.
哦 行吧
Oh, okay.
那听着
Well, listen,
前面传过来消息
word's been coming down the line,
那个叫罗纳德的 四十五号♥
this guy Ronald, 45,
他拉肚子拉得特别厉害
he's got the shits real bad.
警告 45号♥选手警告
Warning, number 45.
第二次警告
Second warning.
真恶心!
Disgusting!
加油 四十五号♥
Come on, 45.
快走! 继续走!
Let's go! Keep walking!
加油 伙计
Come on, man.
快点 伙计 拉完就走 别停
Let's go, man. Get it out. Keep it coming.
警告 45号♥选手 第三次警告
Warning, 45. Third warning.
该死 嘿 蠢货!
Damn. Hey, idiot!
提上你的裤子赶紧走 快点 伙计 起来
Pull up your fucking pants and walk. Come on, man, get up.
脏点总比死了强
It's better to be dirty than fucking dead.
赶紧他妈走起来 快点
Hurry up and fucking walk. Let's go.
就让屎顺着你的腿流下去吧!
Just let it roll down your fucking legs!
加油 伙计
Come on, man.
快点
Let's go.
哦 我的天
Oh, my God.
该死 你们躲不过去的 伙计们……
Damn. You won't avoid it, boys...
除非你们早点淘汰
unless you wash out quick.
最后二十个人都得经历这个
The last 20 always have to shit.
闭嘴吧 斯特宾斯!
Shut the fuck up, Stebbins!
有什么关系?
What does it matter?
只希望这过程能快点
Let's just hope it happens quick.
我为你们骄傲 小伙子们 你们有种
I'm proud of you, boys. You got sac.
迈开大步 踏过这些里程……
Swing it heavy as you cover these miles...
35英里处
坚定而长远地走下去
heavy and long.
这世上还有哪里
Where else in the world
能给你们这样的机会?
would you have an opportunity like this?
答案是 没有!
Nowhere is the answer.
赢得那份奖品
Win that prize.
你们的第一个夜晚就要来临了
Your first night is almost upon you.
对你们中的一些人来说 这也将是最后一个夜晚
For some of you, it will be the last.
但记住……
But remember...
凭借决心 骄傲和雄心
with determination, pride, and ambition,
你们终将见到黎明
you will see the dawn.
你还好吗 兄弟?
You okay, compadre?
嗯 我没事
Yeah, I'm all right.
我有话想跟你说 只是…… 得等到早上
I wanna tell you. It's just... gotta wait till morning,
好吗? 那会是我们的下一个 嗯……
all right? It'll be our next, um...
时刻
Moment.
时刻 没错
Moment. Exactly.
好
Okay.
好 就这么定了
Okay, sold.
♪ 在都柏林那座美丽的城市里 ♪
♪ In Dublin's fair city ♪
♪ 那里的姑娘们如此娇艳 ♪
♪ Where the girls are so pretty ♪
♪ 我第一眼就看见了 ♪
♪ I first set my eyes on ♪
♪ 可爱的莫莉·马龙 ♪
♪ Sweet Molly Malone ♪
警告 47号♥选手警告
Warning. Warning, 47.
哦! 醒醒 醒醒 我的孩子
Oh! Wakey, wakey, my boy.
说的就是你 打起精神来
That's you. Rise and shine.
现在几点了?
What time is it?
呃 凌晨3点45分
Uh, it's 3:45.
可我……我刚才……我……
But I... I've been... I...
你都打盹好几个小时了 没错
You've been dozing for hours, yep.
这是你的大脑在启动自我保护机制呢
That's your mind, usin' the old escape hatch.
真希望脚也能这样
Don't you wish feet could?
其实我刚才也睡着了
You know, I was sleeping, too.
走路的时候居然能睡着 真奇怪对吧?
Ain't it strange we can do that?
这根本不合逻辑 不是吗?
Doesn't make any fucking sense, does it?
我是说 我甚至还做梦了
I mean, you know, I was even dreaming.
是吗? 嗯
Yeah? Yeah.
梦到什么了?
Yeah, what about?
呃 梦到我妈妈了
Uh, I was dreaming about my mom.
嗯
Yeah.
她以前会给我唱摇篮曲
And she used to sing me this lullaby
特别好听 你知道吗? 嗯
that was so sweet, you know? Hmm.
嗯 那很好 雷
Yeah. That's good, Ray.
是啊 你看 就是这些念想支撑我们走下去的
Yeah. See, that's the stuff that will get us through.
嗯 来吧
Yeah. Come on.
对 对 对 跟我说说你们的妈妈吧
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Tell me about your moms.
她叫什么名字? 呃 妈妈
What's her name? Uh, mom.
去你的 伙计 你知道我问的是什么
Fuck off, man. You know what I'm talking about.
呃 嗯 吉妮
Uh, um, Ginnie.
电影精选列表