詹妮?
Jenny?
吉妮 詹妮
Ginnie. Jenny.
吉妮 跟"杜松子酒"一个发音 就是 呃 你知道的
Ginnie. Like "gin." Like, um, you know,
调马提尼用的那种酒?
what they make the martinis with?
哦 对
Oh. Yeah.
那她肯定很漂亮吧
I bet she a real looker, too.
我要一拳打在你脸上
I'mma punch you in your face.
滚开 皮尔逊
Get the fuck outta here, Pearson.
那首摇篮曲怎么唱的? 别烦我 伙计
How'd that lullaby go? Break off, man,
自己一边玩去 那当然 她可漂亮了
go chew on your foot. Fuck yeah, she's a looker.
哦 我的天 我在起点的时候见过她
Oh, my God. I saw her at the fucking startin' area.
真♥他♥妈♥烦人 大家睡醒了都变得
It's so fucking annoying. Everyone woke up
这么搞笑 对吧? 我发誓
fucking funny, right? I swear to God.
是啊 简直了 你真逗 奥尔森
Yeah, literally. You're funny, Olson.
你才逗呢 奥尔森 她是个很美的女士
You're funny, Olson. She's a beautiful lady.
我不知道你发什么火
I don't know what you gettin' all PO'd for.
我希望你被警告一次 两次 三次
I hope you get one, two, three warnings.
我的天 奥尔森 别再
Holy shit. Olson, stop talking
拿别人的妈妈开玩笑了
about people's mamas.
谢了 哈克尼斯
Thank you, Harkness.
警告 46号♥选手警告
Warning, 46.
第一次警告
First warning.
那个……嗯……
You know, um...
不过她现在不唱那首摇篮曲了
she doesn't sing the lullaby anymore, though.
警告 11号♥选手 你知道吗?
Warning, number 11. You know?
皮特 我想她了
Pete, I miss her.
我得跟你说 我以前从没意识到
I gotta tell you, I didn't realize how much
我居然能这么想她
I could fucking miss her.
你知道你必须赢才能见到她 雷
You know you have to win to see her, Ray.
我想我在弗里波特就能见到她了
I think that I'll see her in Freeport
因为我们住在那儿
'cause we live there.
25号♥选手 第二次警告 你知道吗? 但是 嗯……
25, second warning. You know? But, um...
我想我只要坚持走到那儿就行了
I just gotta make it till there, I guess.
嗯
Yeah.
嗯 你有女朋友吗 雷?
Yeah. You got a girl, Ray?
呃 有 有的 嗯……
Um, yeah, yeah. Um...
是啊 我以前有 呃……
Yeah, I did, uh...
你知道的 因为这场比赛 我不得不跟她分手了
You know, I... I had to end it because of this.
就这样 33号♥选手警告
So, that was that. Number 33.
挺可惜的 但也挺明智的 第二次警告
That's too bad, but smart. Second warning.
嗯 我也觉得是
Yeah, I think so, too.
是啊 那你呢 皮特?
Yeah. Yeah. What about you, Pete?
你有女朋友吗?
You got a lady?
没有 雷
No, Ray.
我没有
No, I don't.
警告 47号♥选手警告
Warning, 47.
第二次警告 靠 该死
Second warning. Fuck me. Fuck.
哦豁 你是梦见你男朋友的老二插在你嘴里了吗?
Uhoh. You dreaming about your boyfriend's dick in your mouth?
哈?
Huh?
巴尔科维奇 你看到什么绿色的东西了吗?
You see something green, Barkovitch?
12号♥选手警告
Number 12.
就看到你这胆小鬼的怂样 仅此而已
Just your scaredy little fuckin' ass. That's all.
第一次警告
First warning.
我真♥他♥妈♥恨那个混♥蛋♥
Fuckin' hate that fucking guy.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
继续走就好 哦 靠
Just keep walking. Oh, fuck.
警告 47号♥选手 第三次也是最后一次警告 来吧 雷 听着
Warning, 47. Third and final warning. Come on, Ray, listen.
就坚持三个小时 靠
Just three hours. Fuck.
就三个小时 你的警告记录就清零了
Just three hours, and your slate is wiped clean.
来吧 只要保持…… 警告 18号♥选手警告
Come on, just keep... Warning, 18.
皮特 闭嘴 闭嘴! 闭嘴!
Look, shut up, Pete. Shut up! Shut up!
第二次警告 别他妈搞得好像
Second warning. Come on, stop acting like
你不想让我被淘汰似的
you don't want me to get my ticket.
我知道你跟其他人都一样 伙计
I know you're just like the rest of them, man.
别装了 你明明就想看我
Stop pretending like you don't wanna see me
后脑勺挨一枪!
with a fucking bullet in the back of my head!
第二次警告
Second warning.
我只是想帮你
I was just trying to help.
加油 跟上节奏 兄弟们!
Come on, step into it, brothers!
嘿 谁想跟我赛跑冲到山顶?
Hey, who wants to race me to the fucking top?
前方陡坡货车请挂低档
闭嘴吧你 疯子!
Shut the fuck up, you fucking freak!
靠! 有种你来啊!
Fuck me! Fuck! Make me!
你们好多人都会死在这座山上
Lotta you are gonna die on this hill.
可能一半以上
Maybe more than half.
六年前就发生过这种事
Happened once six years ago.
总共死了二十八个人 靠 该死
Twentyeight in total. Shit. Shit.
加油 冲啊!
Come on. Whoo!
就是这样
There we go.
8号♥选手警告
Number eight.
43号♥选手警告
Number 43.
加油 四眼仔
Come on, foureyes.
你今晚必死无疑
You're dying tonight.
你今晚就得死!
You're dying tonight!
加油! 最后警告
Come on! Final warning.
41号♥选手淘汰
Number 41.
30号♥选手淘汰
Number 30.
加油 奥尔森!
Come on, Olson!
最后警告
Final warning.
你活不下去的 加拉提
You ain't gonna fuckin' make it, Garraty.
等等! 我没事! 我还好!
Please wait! I'm okay! I'm okay!
啊!
Argh!
你今晚必死无疑 加拉提
You're gonna fucking die tonight, Garraty.
我能感觉到
I can fucking feel it.
你今晚就要死了 伙计
You're gonna fucking die tonight, man.
最后警告
Final warning.
慢慢来 宝贝 别急!
Take your time, baby. Take your time!
靠!
Fuck!
别回头 加拉提!
Don't look behind, Garraty!
有人用枪指着你的头呢 蠢货!
Got a gun to your fucking head, fucker!
我能感觉到!
I can feel it!
你会放弃的 对吧?
You're gonna fucking give in, aren't you?
有人用枪指着你的头呢 加拉提!
Gun to your fucking head, Garraty!
这会是你听到的最后一句话 伙计!
Gonna be the last thing you fuckin' hear, man!
你还好吗?
How you holdin' up?
不太好 我有点晕
Not good. I feel faint.
兄弟 你可以的
Compadre, you can do this.
把水壶里的水浇在头上
Pour your canteen over your head.
不要 求你了
No, please.
好了 好了
There you go. There you go.
现在继续一步一步往前走
Now keep putting one foot in front of the other.
就是这样 好
That's it. Okay.
现在 把水壶装满
Now, refill.
水壶 47号♥ 拿好水壶
Canteen, 47, canteen.
你是拿工资开枪打我的 不是看我的 混♥蛋♥!
You get paid to shoot me, not look at me, motherfucker!
雷
Ray.
山顶到了
Top of the hill.
我们做到了
We made it.
不 不 不! 别减速
No, no, no! Don't slow down.
千万别减速
Do not slow down.
继续走
Keep moving.
你会喘过气来的
You'll catch your breath.
皮特 我刚才说的话不是真心的 好吗?
Pete, I didn't mean what I said back there, okay?
忘了吧 伙计 不 我欠你一个道歉
Forget it, man. No, I owe you an apology.
忘了就好 皮特 我欠你……
Forget it. Pete, I owe you...
我做不到……
I can't...
没事的 好 好
It's all right. Okay. Okay.
没事的
It's all right.
好
Okay.
嘿 你知道我不是故意的 对吧?
Hey, you know I didn't mean it, right?
都过去了
电影精选列表