whoever wins has to do something for his wife.
怎么样?
How about that?
说得太他妈对了 皮特
That's exactly fucking right, Pete.
做什么? 我又不是那个
Do what? I'm not the fuckwad
让一个…… 你知道…… 守活寡的混♥蛋♥
who decided to widow a, you know...
听着 就给点钱之类的
Listen, just money or something,
确保她能好好生活 好吗?
just to make sure she's okay, all right?
在我看来就是些多愁善感的
Sounds like some bleedingheart
狗屁玩意儿 拜托 帕克
bullshit to me. Fucking, come on, Parker.
别这样
Come on.
我知道你心里还是有点良知的
I know you got a heart in there somewhere.
麦克弗里斯 你可别忘了我对你的好
Fucking say I never did anything for you, McVries.
我的好兄弟
My man.
贝克 你呢?
And what about you, Baker?
警告 23号♥选手 好啊?
Warning, number 23. Yeah?
好啊
Yeah.
来吧 好啊
Come on. Yeah.
斯特宾斯 你呢?
What about you, Stebbins?
为什么不呢?
Why not?
加油 团队
Go team.
你还好吗?
You feeling okay?
不好 我不舒服
No, I'm not feeling okay.
这简直糟透了
It's a hell of a thing.
我十年没生病了
I haven't been sick in 10 years,
我身体偏偏在这节骨眼上生病
and my body decides to do it during this exact stretch of days.
就像个残酷的玩笑
Like some cruel fucking joke.
这叫讽刺
It's called irony.
是啊 我知道什么是讽刺
Yeah, I know what irony is.
但这阻止不了我
Won't stop me, though.
我还是要赢下这该死的比赛
Still fucking winning this shit.
靠! 嗯
Fuck! Mmm.
嘿 呃
Hey, um.
为什么你的兄弟没问我
Why didn't your buddy ask me
要不要帮汉克的女人 你知道吗?
if I wanted to help Hank's girl out, you know?
我是说 呃
I mean, um,
你知道 我希望他能问我
you know, I wanted to be asked.
你没听到我说
You didn't hear me say
我不想被问 对吧?
I didn't wanna be asked, did you?
没有 我…… 我没听到你这么说 没有
No, I... I didn't hear you say that. No.
靠 伙计
Shit, man.
我觉得我一开始就跟你们这些家伙合不来 你知道吗?
I think I just got off on the wrong foot with you boys, you know?
其实如果你了解我的话 会发现我人还不错
Like, I'm a good enough guy if you get to know me.
我只是……
I just...
我没什么朋友 你知道吗?
I don't really have a crowd, you know?
我上学的时候也没什么朋友
I never had a crowd in school,
我想我想说的就是这个
I guess, is what I'm trying to say.
你知道 我总是一开始就搞砸关系
You know, I was always getting off on the wrong foot,
但是 呃…… 好吧
but, um... Okay.
靠 伙计 我是说……
Fuck, man. I mean...
一个人总得有几个兄弟尤其在...在这种糟糕的事上 对吧? 嗯哼
guy's gotta have a couple buddies on... on a fuckedup thing like this, right? Mmhmm.
嗯哼 是啊
Mmhmm. Yeah.
听着 伙计 呃……
Listen, man, um...
那个兰克小子
that Rank kid.
是啊 伙计
Yeah. Man.
我…… 我不想看到他淘汰 你知道吗?
I... I didn't wanna see him go, you know?
我…… 我…… 我从来没想过 你知道……
I... I... I would never, you know...
靠 伙计 我只是……
Fuck, man, I just...
我脑子里他妈的不停回放着那一幕
I can't stop fucking hearing it and seeing it
挥之不去 伙计
in my mind over and over again, man.
我受不了了 伙计 我只是得……
I can't fucking do it anymore, man. I just gotta...
我只是…… 我很抱歉 伙计
I'm just... I'm fucking sorry, man,
而且我…… 是啊
and I... Yeah.
我不能认为这他妈是我的错 对吧?
I can't think it's my fucking fault, right?
是啊 这不是我的错 对吧?
Yeah. It's not my fault, right?
不是的 不是你的错
It's not. It's not.
好的 不是我的错 好吗?
Okay. It's not. Okay?
那…… 那你想怎么样 加里?
So... so what... what do you want, Gary?
你想成为…… 你想成为
You wanna be a... you wanna be
我们约定的一部分? 是啊 是啊 是啊
a part of the deal? Yeah, yeah, yeah,
我就是这个意思 好的 好的
that's what I was saying. Okay. Okay.
是啊 好的 是啊
Yeah. Okay. Yeah.
我会告诉那个…… 我会告诉那个女人
I'll tell that, I'll tell that bitch,
她这辈子有足够的钱在第五大道生活
she can have enough bread to stay on Fifth Avenue
衣食无忧 好的 伙计
the rest of her fucking life. Okay, man.
如果你不介意告诉你兄弟
And if you don't mind telling your buddy,
就说我现在也是其中一员了
just that I'm a part of it now.
我可以告诉皮特 没问题 谢了 伙计
I can tell Pete, yeah. Thanks, man.
是啊 谢谢
Yeah. Thanks.
哦 靠 伙计
Oh, shit, man.
一个人总得有几个兄弟 伙计
Guy's gotta have a couple buddies, man.
我爸爸以前总这么说
That's what my daddy always used to say.
靠! 靠!
Fuck! Fuck!
哦 靠 伙计 对不起 伙计
Oh, shit, man. I'm sorry, man.
我只是…… 我不想…… 没事的 没事的 嘿
I just... I don't wanna go... It's okay. It's okay. Hey.
我不想带着仇恨死去 你知道吗?
And I don't wanna die hated, you know?
人总有一死
You gotta die.
这该死的比赛最糟的地方就是
And that's the fuckedup thing about all this
我们所有人都难逃一死 你知道吗?
is that we all gotta go, you know?
但不应该是现在这样
It just doesn't have to be like this
不应该是这种死法 你知道吗?
right now, you know?
不应该是这样 但……
Doesn't have to be like this, but...
是啊 靠! 靠 伙计
Yeah. Fuck! Fuck, man.
嘿 这是无法阻止的 伙计
Hey. Can't fucking stop it, man.
嘿 你还好吗?
Hey, you okay?
你♥他♥妈♥刚才说什么?
The fuck did you just say?
你♥他♥妈♥刚才说什么 伙计?
The fuck did you just say, man?
我问你♥他♥妈♥还好吗
Asking if you're fucking good.
我不是故意要杀那个小子的 伙计!
I didn't fucking mean to kill that kid, man!
我不是故意的 好吗?
I didn't fucking mean it, okay?
好的 好的 我很抱歉 伙计
Okay. Okay. I'm fucking sorry, man.
是啊 靠!
Yeah. Fuck!
嘿 加里 别这样 伙计 没事的
Hey, Gary. Come on, man. It's all right.
我们都没事
We're all right.
我们现在只是朋友 伙计
We're all just friends right now, man.
我们只是一起走
We're all just walking together
作为朋友 好吗? 是啊
as friends, okay? Yeah.
你有我们 你有我们 你有你的兄弟
You got us. You got us. You got your pack.
好吗? 加油
All right? Come on.
对 就这样
There you go. Just like that.
好吗? 好的
Okay? Okay.
我们会继续走下去 嗯哼
So, we're gonna keep walkin'. Mmhmm.
我会去告诉皮特……
I'm gonna go tell Pete that...
我会去告诉皮特你想成为
I'm gonna go tell Pete you wanna be part
我们计划的一部分 好吗? 谢了 伙计
of the plan, all right? Thanks, man.
好的
All right.
好的
All right.
好的 继续走 拜托
All right. Keep walking, please.
好的
Okay.
靠 他还好吗?
Fuck, is he okay?
他说他想加入我们的约定
He said he wants to be a part of it.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
哦 靠 伙计 我得走了 伙计
Oh, fuck, man. I gotta go, man.
我得走了 伙计 嘿 巴尔科维奇 巴尔科维奇
Gotta fucking go, man. Hey, Barkovitch. Barkovitch.
加里 嘿!
Gary. Hey!
没事的 加里 继续……
It's all right, Gary. Just keep...
靠 伙计 嘿 巴尔科维奇
Fuck, man. Hey, Barkovitch.
嘿 巴尔科维奇
Hey. Barkovitch.
啊 皮特 让他走吧 别这样
Ah, Pete, just let him walk. Come on.
继续走 加里 警告
Keep walking, Gary. Warning.
警告 5号♥选手 拜托 继续走
电影精选列表