警告 4号♥选手第一次警告
Warning. First warning, four.
帮帮我
Help me.
求你了 我的脚 帮帮我
Please, my feet. Help me.
我的脚 求你了 帮帮我
My feet. Please, help.
求你了
Please.
警告 4号♥选手 嘿!
Warning, four. Hey!
第二次警告
Second warning.
警告 4号♥选手
Warning, four.
第三次也是最后一次警告
Third and final warning.
搞什么?
The fuck?
那他妈是谁?
Who the fuck is that?
是特雷斯特勒 就是那个带收音机的小子
It's Tressler. He's the kid with the radio.
警告 24号♥选手第三次警告
Warning. Third warning, 24.
靠 伙计 天啊 我想回家
Fuck, man. Lord, I wanna go home.
天哪 我想回家
Jesus, I wanna go home.
我想回家 靠
I wanna go home. Fuck.
我想回家 靠
I wanna go home. Fuck.
我想回家 我想回家
I wanna go home. I wanna go home.
我想回家
I wanna go home.
201英里处
加拉提
Garraty.
你累了吗 加拉提?
You tired, Garraty?
我累了吗?
Am I tired?
是…… 是啊 我有点累了
Ye... Yeah, I'm a little tired.
筋疲力尽了?
Exhausted?
快了
I'm getting there.
不
No.
你还没筋疲力尽
You're not exhausted.
还没到时候
Not yet.
真不知道我为什么还要跟你说话 伙计
I don't know why I bother talkin' to you, man.
跟跟空气说话似的
It's like talking to fucking smoke.
奥尔森已经筋疲力尽了
Olson's exhausted.
他快撑不住了
He's almost through now.
你自己都这副样子了
You got balls talkin' about Olson,
还有脸说奥尔森
looking the way you look.
他拉裤子了
Shit himself.
你闻到了吗?
You smell that?
我都闻到了
Even I can.
你到底想说什么 伙计?
The fuck are you driving at, man?
问问你的乡巴佬朋友阿特·贝克啊?
Why don't you ask your hick friend, Art Baker?
骡子不喜欢耕地
The mule doesn't like to plow,
但它确实喜欢吃美味的胡萝卜
but it sure does like the tasty carrots.
看着奥尔森
Watch Olson.
他自己还没意识到
He doesn't quite know it yet,
但他已经对胡萝卜没胃口了
but he's lost his appetite for the carrot.
奥尔森?
Olson?
汉克?
Hank?
奥尔森?
Olson?
奥尔森 跟我说话 伙计 怎么了?
Olson, talk to me, man. What's goin' on?
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey.
跟我说话 汉克
Talk to me, Hank.
斯特宾斯一直在说胡萝卜和驴子
Stebbins is talking about carrots and donkeys.
我不知道发生了什么 但是……
I don't know what's happening, but...
你还好吗?
You okay?
你没事吧?
You all right?
跟我说话
Talk to me.
上帝的花♥园♥
God's garden.
长满了杂草
It's full of weeds.
汉克 汉克! 警告 46号♥选手
Hank. Hank! Warning, 46.
嘿 嘿 继续走
Hey. Hey, keep walking,
汉克! 嘿 汉克!
Hank! Hey, Hank!
奥尔森 加油 继续走就好
Olson, come on. Just keep walking.
继续走 伙计 加油!
Keep walking, man, come on!
奥尔森 坚持住! 求你了!
Olson, get that fucker! Please!
加油 不要!
Come on. No!
不 不 不
No, no, no.
46号♥选手第二次警告 阿特!
Second warning, 46. Art!
汉克! 汉克!
Hank! Hank!
警告 6号♥选手 该死的!
Warning, number six. Motherfuckers!
阿特! 回来 阿特! 阿特 赶紧
Art! Get back here, Art! Art, get fucking
回来! 阿特 他已经死了
back here now! Art, he's dead.
他们为什么不干脆杀了他?
Why the hell don't they just finish him?
他们打穿了他的肚子 阿特 回来!
They gutshot him. Art, get back here!
他们要让他流血而死
They're gonna let him bleed out.
故意这样做 就是为了警告我们
It's deliberate to discourage any of us
别想搞什么"轻骑兵冲锋"那一套
from doing the old ChargeoftheLightBrigade number.
汉克 汉克 汉克 伙计
Hank. Hank. Hank, buddy.
伙计 伙计 不 不 不 6号♥选手第二次警告
Buddy, buddy. No, no, no. Second warning, six.
为什么……
Why...
嘿 加油 你为什么要这么做?
Hey, come on. Why'd you do this?
警告 47号♥选手
Warning, 47.
雷! 雷!
Ray! Ray!
阿特…… 你为什么要这么做?
Art... Why'd you do this?
我搞砸了 阿特 快他妈起来!
I did it wrong. Art, get the fuck up!
我全搞砸了
I did it all wrong.
为什么? 我全搞砸了
Why? I did it all wrong.
不 我在这儿 我在这儿 伙计
No, I'm here. I'm here, buddy.
他已经死了 阿特 我需要你……
He's dead. Art, I need you...
我需要你♥他♥妈♥的现在就起来!
I need you to get the fuck up right now!
开枪打死我! 汉克 不 不行!
Shoot me! Hank, no, you can't!
加油 他已经死了 他死了!
Come on. He's dead. He's dead!
不 不!
No, no!
对不起 奥尔森
I'm sorry, Olson.
我搞砸了!
I did it wrong!
什么? 对不起!
What? I'm sorry!
他已经死了! 他死了! 我搞砸了!
He was dead! He's dead! I did it wrong!
什么? 我也要失去你了吗?
What? I'm gonna lose you too?
我全搞砸了!
I did it all wrong!
加拉提 我救不了他 伙计
Garraty, I couldn't save him, man.
我知道 我知道 我知道
I know, I know, I know.
我救不了他 加拉提! 我知道
I couldn't save him, Garraty! I know.
阿特! 我搞砸了! 我知道 我知道
Art! I did it wrong! I know, I know.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我救不了…… 我知道
Couldn't save... I know.
我救不了他! 别说了
Couldn't save him! Stop.
别说了 没事的
Stop, it's okay.
你做得很好
You did a good thing.
不 伙计 你做得很好
No, man. You did a good thing.
他喊我的名字了 我知道 别说了
He called my name. I know. Stop.
他需要我
He needed me.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
真希望他当时能开枪打死那些混♥蛋♥中的一个
I wish he would've shot one of those fuckers.
还是无法理解奥尔森这纯粹的愚蠢行为
Still can't get over the pure fucking idiocy of Olson.
你♥他♥妈♥别把他的名字挂在嘴边!
Why don't you keep his name out your fucking mouth?
他死得轰轰烈烈
He didn't go out quietly,
我他妈非常敬佩他这一点
and I respect the hell out of him for that.
我也敬佩他 那又怎样?
I respect it, as well. So, what of it?
他结婚了
He was married.
哦 这…… 这简直是胡说八道
Oh, that's... that's a load of bullshit.
是真的
It's the truth.
在出发点的时候跟我们几个人说过
Told a few of us at the drop off.
还被我们嘲笑了好久
Got a lot of ballbusting for it.
他是唯一一个
He's the only one.
唯一一个他妈的有老婆的人
The only one with a fucking wife.
听着
Get this.
209英里处
第四天
她叫克莱门汀
Her name's Clementine.
就像那首歌♥里唱的
Like the song.
好了 伙计们
Okay, fellas,
我们现在来约定一下
let's make a promise right now,
不管谁赢了 都得为他老婆做点什么
电影精选列表